Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Reasons For Having Many Blog & 10 Reasons You Shouldn’t - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons For Having Many Blog & 10 Reasons You Shouldn’t (229 Views)

Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times / Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student / Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Having Many Blog & 10 Reasons You Shouldn’t by EruditeHub(m): 5:49am On Nov 23, 2018
Reasons For Having Many Blog: Reasons For Having Many Blogs & 10 Reasons You Shouldn’t: In the event that you have ever pondered whether to make more online journals or simply center around the one you as of now have then you are not the only one. I was amidst your shoes.

Reasons For Having Many Blog & 10 Reasons You Shouldn't
Barely any months after I began Eruditehub.com, the possibility of having in excess of one wellspring of salary, investigating different specialties and the dread of getting prohibited by Google motivated me to make different web journals. At this moment, I have numerous websites.

Do you figure you ought to proceed to make another blog as I did? Subsequent to running various websites for quite a while now, here are the reasons I figure you ought to or shouldn’t have another blog.

To make things simple, this article is separated into three areas;

Reasons you ought to have in excess of one blog,
Reasons you ought not have various online journals
The most effective method to deal with various sites without going insane.
6 Reasons You Should Have More Than One Blog
1. Various Source Of Income:
There is nothing as sweet as having at least two effective web journals. You will simply continue getting cash from various edges.

After much exertion, I began gaining a sensible measure of cash from my second blog. At that point, the third blog began to convey some money to the table. It was extremely stunning.

2. As A Backup:
You won’t understand the benefit of having in excess of one blog or space until the point when your blog gets totally restricted by Google Adsense Team. Another detestable that may happen to you is your site getting hacked by Google.

None of my online journals has been prohibited by Google. Nonetheless, one of my websites was hacked a couple of months back.

Aside from the landing page being hailed by Google as hacked, all the substance got unindexed. This present mean’s zero natural movement for me.

It took a mess of specialized advances and weeks before I could recuperate from the hack and Manual Action Penalty by Google.

Prepare to be blown away. I went poorly in light of the fact that Eruditehub.com was there for me to fall back to.

3. More Exposure:
Having in excess of one blog causes you investigate different specialties. You simply turn into a more flexible and finish author. You will have learning in various territories and can transform this into a few beneficial web journals.

On the off chance that you have been blogging on Romance and, begin a Tech Niche, it turns out to be simple for you to make the tech world sentimental… how schway is that?

4. Analysis:
As a blogger or a SEO master, usually to explore different avenues regarding subjects, modules, Google Adsense situations, SEO techniques, site exchange and changing codes.

You may even analysis on various subjects to know which one causes you rank more. Actually, investigations can commit you understand the huge blogging errors you are as of now making and how to remedy them.

Be that as it may, a portion of these analyses are equipped for sending you to the town. Truth be told, your blog can simply vanish from Google like it never existed.

The most ideal approach to mess around with things and escape with it is to make another blog for examinations.

Continue Reading >>> https://www.eruditehub.com/reasons-for-having-many-blog/

(1) (Reply)

Why Me? Why Today Of All Days? By Mobolaji Atolagbe / Download Sadie Book Free Mp3 Online Streaming / How Can You Count As Having Crossed The River(2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.