Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Black Friday: Get Your Recharge Card Printing Business Package For 2,500 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Black Friday: Get Your Recharge Card Printing Business Package For 2,500 (654 Views)

Develop Your Recharge Card Printing Software / Black Friday: Get Your Recharge Card Printing Business Package For 2,500 / D.I Printing & I.D Card Printing at Extremely low rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday: Get Your Recharge Card Printing Business Package For 2,500 by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2018
I will give you recharge card printing software for printing all kind of recharge cards network with your business name on it(MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT, VISAFONE, STARCOMS).

This software comes with an ebook manual that will show you and teach you how to go about installing, setting up, getting pins, generating vouchers and printing from the confort of your zone without anyone.

NOTE: This is a software, for you to print recharge cards you have to buy pins from the list of pin sellers/dealers(contact) inside the manual that comes with it or from any other external sources you know. and the pins does not have a fixed price, you can buy at your rate and at the size of your pocket.

This alone is a complete business for those who know the benefits of a germinating seed as a tool to build a large tree with good fruits. All you need is just a working computer of any type a printer and you are done setting up a business. To get yours contact with via the contact info on my signature below this post

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Support / Computer Networking / How To Setup Canon Pixma MX490 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.