Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,125 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Armrobber Who Terrorizes UNN Caught This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armrobber Who Terrorizes UNN Caught This Morning (331 Views)

Where Is Iskilu Wakili Who Terrorizes Igangan Until Igboho Sent Him Packing? By / Armed Robber Who Terrorizes POS Operators Shot Dead In Imo (Photos) / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armrobber Who Terrorizes UNN Caught This Morning by ify590: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2018
Finally, it was a black Friday for Ugwuanyi Chinedu, popularly known as Onyeuwa, From owere_eze_oba in nsukka, Enugu state, Nigeria.
He is also an apprentice in one of the salon at the back of a female hostel in University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu state, Nigeria (UNN).
Describing him as a terrorist to UNN will be an understatement to all who knows him or have had of their(his group) activities at a popular mountain called vet mountain, were students go for prayers. I knew that someday like Friday (18-11-2018) will be his worst day, after robbing my younger brother with a gun at the mountain months back. Though, i personally arrested him then and took him to SARS office in nsk, but he was later safed by my same brother when he was asked to come and identify him as the arm robber, according to my brother: on seeing him as someone he knew, my brother was shocked and told police that he was not sure blc his face was covered during the operation.

Now, he was involved in a rape case again at the same vet mountain and i doubt if he will escape this one blc UNN vc is interested on the case.

Some days back he and six other of his friends of which two among them was a student of unn was involved in rapping two unn female students accompanied by some male students who went for prayers at the mountain, there was a trace from one of the guy(class rep) they collected his cell phone. Security called the line and acted like a student wanting to pay in money into the class reps acct and one of the arm robber/rapist joyfully sent his personal acct details and was later traced by the vigilante group after several investigations, #onyeuwa was arrested by Odim Gate Vigilante group (Ajuona Obukpa) of which he agreed to be the one piloting all the evil activities at the mountain, including robbing my younger bro months back. He is currently at unn security custody while he gives detail of the other six boys involved on the rape.
The vigilante, which described the act as barbaric, inhuman and senseless, said it should be condemned by all and sundry. The arrest is a demonstration of an act of hard work on the part of the odim vigilante.
The vigilante called on the UNN security agents and other stakeholders to ensure that other perpetrators of the dastardly act are brought to book.
http://mognews.com/2018/11/23/armrobber-who-terrorizes-unn-caught-this-morning/
Re: Armrobber Who Terrorizes UNN Caught This Morning by letout: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2018
Pictures please

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught While Trying To Bury Charm In An Uncompleted Building / Man Drowns During Baptism / Kaduna: Fresh Attack Claims Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.