Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

What Is The Cost Of A Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Cost Of A Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? (6762 Views)

Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels / Campus Editors, Journalists Gather For Summit At Unilag / See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of A Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? by Mcleo007(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2010
Please house, I need help on this issue. I want to know how much it costs to run a masters programme in Unilag; the tuition fee, book cost and even the duration. Thanks.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? by ONWARDBABA: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2010
helo sir plz alert us about the codt of masters thats is msc and mba prog
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? by Mcleo007(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2010
ONWARDBABA:

helo sir plz alert us about the codt of masters thats is msc and mba prog

Don't get you. Do you mean if its msc or mba I'm aaking of? I need a purview of the msc prog.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2018/2019 Registration Template - Check Now / UI PG Wes Verification / Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.