Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists (24023 Views)

Wike: Atiku Warns Supporters Against Harmful Utterances / Insecurity: Famine In North’ll Have National Impact, Atiku Warns / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by magzey: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
ATIKU eyes on foreign RESERVE grin grin

Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by misano(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
michoim:
When he was vice president for 8 years; he only succeeded in starting Bokoharam and Niger delta militancy. And he is here talking trash about sending 'hypocritical-politically motivated' condolence messages...

Buhari is not better than Atiku. Buhari has disappointed Nigerians, simple!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Eserise1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=73224697]What is wrong with thief atiku,
Why is he so desperate to be lying like a criminal as he is?

How many condolences visit or letter have you written,
And when boko haram seize 20 local government in NE, including your village,
How many condolences visit or letter did you write,
How much relief material donated?

Did you know how much this government has spent for idp ? For millions of displace citizens as a result of PDP 16yrs mismanagement.
Boko haram kill more 100,000 innocent people.
What does PDP want again? To kill us more
I sorry for u Buhary guy
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by SouthEastFacts: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Stop making noise that Atiku is your choice.
PDP delegates collected dollars and gave you Atiku. You have no choice.
You yoruba moslems are known for this kind display of stupidity. Saint Oshiomole collected a bribe of over 55 million dollars just in primaries alone. Saint Osinbanjo, the high priest of corruption looted NEMA's 5.8 Billion Naira

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by MikelIbe: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Warning !!!!!

The streets of Lagos has been taken over by migrants from Niger and Chad and we are keeping quiet.

I repeat, the streets of Lagos has been taken over by migrants from Niger and Chad and we are keeping quiet.
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by manuelcc(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
michoim:
When he was vice president for 8 years; he only succeeded in starting Bokoharam and Niger delta militancy. And he is here talking trash about sending 'hypocritical-politically motivated' condolence messages...

Shame on you.... Lifeless bastard
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by misano(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
uncle005:
I dont support Atiku but he is very correct here, I think bihari is not in charge anymore, so many irregularities in ASO rock at the moment, and that is why i m no longer a fan of Buhari. In 2019 election i will remain in my room and i will not vote anyone,

Donald Duke is my candidate, but is veery glaring is not going to win, no need wasting my time to vote.

You are right, Buhari is a scam. I'm very disappointed. I have no other option but to try Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by 9gerian: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Well said.

And more of this! Every life must matter in Nigeria. That is one talking point that is the Achilles heel of this government whichever way it is viewed!

nairafame:
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, on Thursday warned the President Muhammadu Buhari government, to “review its policy of releasing so-called ‘repentant’ terrorists”.

In a statement made available to journalists in Abuja on Thursday, Atiku bemoaned the level of insecurity in the country.

According to the former vice-president, both Muslim and Christian clerics now officiate funerals more than marriages and child dedication.

Atiku called on the Federal Government to take bold steps to end unnecessary deaths, because he was tired of issuing condolences on such deaths.

He said, “I have been travelling all over Nigeria and I meet with both Muslim and Christian clerics who tell me that in the North East and Middle Belt, they now officiate over more funerals than they do marriages and child dedications. This is heartbreaking and we must do something immediately to change the situation.

“Apart from funding, I advise the Federal Government to review its policy of releasing so-called ‘repentant’ terrorists. To think that the government can de-radicalise these individuals in so short a time is wishful thinking.

“Many people, myself included, think that the upsurge in terror activities coming after the release of such detainees is not coincidental.

“Finally, I urge the National Assembly to suo moto, take action to appropriate funds for our military on a fast-track basis. These are desperate times for Nigeria and desperate times call for dedication to duty of all concerned.

“I am tired of issuing condolences for unnecessary deaths. I prefer to make a difference and prevent unnecessary deaths amongst the gallant men and women of our armed forces and the civilian population they took an oath to protect.”
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/atiku-warns-buhari-over-releasing.html?m=1

Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
EmirAbj:
Jubril Or Buhari Needs Our Prayers, That Old Foolish Man Presently Presiding Over Aso Rock Is Clueless
Presidency is coming for you
Am sure you hav 25million naira to pay as fine or you end up in prison for 15years
LOL
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by ithink7: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
Your condolence letter should be the next.
Where is your humanity?

buhariguy:
What is wrong with thief atiku,

Did you know how much this government has spent for idp ? For millions of displace citizens as a result of PDP 16yrs mismanagement.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
buhariguy:

Since you chose to lie you shall be visited by Boko Haram
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by RTSC: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
michoim:
Was he a president?
The last time I checked, he was a mere VP at war with his own boss.

His authority was rather limited.

If you can blame atiku for obasanjo's leadership even when they were not even agreeable with each other, then yemi osibanjo and his kind should never smell the corridors of power again for being this vice president to Nigeria's worse president ever.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Smile4daddy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

You yoruba moslems are known for this kind display of stupidity. Saint Oshiomole collected a bribe of over 55 million dollars just in primaries alone. Saint Osinbanjo, the high priest of corruption looted NEMA's 5.8 Billion Naira
I can see more hunger looms on You and PDP Looters as PMB is set to take battle to the next level.

Your days of wailing is still very far.

Take heart bro.
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
buhariguy:

another yabaleft patient spotted

Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Smile4daddy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
misano:

Buhari is not better than Atiku. Buhari has disappointed Nigerians, simple!
Stop making noise that Atiku is your choice. PDP delegates collected dollars and gave you Atiku. You have no choice
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Collysmith: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
buhariguy:

i think you are bokoharam also ......

1 Like

Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by timota(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Story for the God's. Trying everything to console himself, seeing guaranteed defeat in FeBuhari in 2019.

FACT remains the same that YOU CAN NOT TRAVEL TO AMERICA.
what has traveling to US got to do with good governance, the pussy cat that has been traveling to London every time of what benefit is it to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by BafanaBafana: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Atiku no get sense.
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by lucy10(f): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
They want to release them so as to use them during and after the election to terrorize Nigerians but God will never allow them to succeed.
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by bamdexfarms(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
buhariguy:

Aja lo ma je enu e. Ode oshi
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by VULCAN(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
So we can add your non vote to Buhari's votes cos every stay at home is an indirect vote for Buhari.

Clap for yourself

uncle005:
I dont support Atiku but he is very correct here, I think bihari is not in charge anymore, so many irregularities in ASO rock at the moment, and that is why i m no longer a fan of Buhari. In 2019 election i will remain in my room and i will not vote anyone,

Donald Duke is my candidate, but is veery glaring is not going to win, no need wasting my time to vote.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by bewla(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
mbaboy:
Within a swipe we lost 70 soldiers and yet one lifeless one is releasing boko Haram terrorist captured under GEJ administration. Buhari has done Nigeria evil than good and back to Daura is a Clarion call
After daura what next

energy recharge
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by GGirll: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
buhariguy:

I curse you today with a curse of the Lord because you are not only wicked but evil n devilish to say this crap. May whatever befell d dead innocent citizens befall you in Jesus Name Amen. ...idiot God will surely repay you guys of all evils you unleash d innocent defenceless citizens of this country wicked infidel spits

1 Like

Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Denikayan: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
oruma19:
Jubril is not old o. Late Buhari was old. this mumu jubril will not come and debate cos he knows nothing about nigeria than the ones taught by elrufai and their clicque. we are waiting for the debate so we will ask him about idiagbon and all the people he worked with in 1984. na there we go take expose jubril the double of late Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shattap please
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Denikayan: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
GGirll:

I curse you today with a curse of the Lord because you are not only wicked but evil n devilish to say this crap. May whatever befell d dead innocent citizens befall you in Jesus Name Amen. ...idiot God will surely repay you guys of all evils you unleash d innocent defenceless citizens of this country wicked infidel spits

Can you and your Lord please shut da fvck up
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by GGirll: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Denikayan:

Can you and your Lord please shut da fvck up
Vagabond pls face front with your hunger n leave me alone fight Jubrin from Sudan fool

1 Like

Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Denikayan: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
GGirll:

Vagabond pls face front with your hunger n leave me alone fight Jubrin from Sudan fool

Oloriburuku sombori

Asi ere, ikeji Aja
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by explorerwebs: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
MY FEEDBACK TO #LETSGETNIGERIAWORKINGAGAIN.

Greetings to you HE Atiku Abubakar Atiku Abubakar, It is with admiration that I painstakingly read y(our) plans to #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain. Permit me to commend the great job done sir.

Sir, just as you rightly said that “Access is not the only challenge facing the education sector: there are critical challenges with regards to quality, relevance and equity.” I will like to share my main points with you on the level of deterioration that our tertiary education curriculum is into now.

I grew up into the age of Internet, with so much joy as a little boy, I was tremendously glad to accompany my brothers to computer cafe centres to surf the internet. This opportunity enlightened and helped me see the possibilities of innovation in the computing world. I made the decision right from that age, that I would study Computer Science and also contribute my part to the development of Nigeria in terms of ICT Innovation.

I got admitted into the University with my dream high and lofty as I was lucky to be offered Computer Science. With so much enthusiasm, I was looking forward to getting my hands filled with IT skills that were in demand all over the world through my course modules. I never knew that I would be stuck with only theories and notes through out of my claimed “Computer Science Degree”.

In the twenty first century, it was PASCAL and some other “dead” programming languages that were taught in class with a blue moon practical class. It was frustrating, painful and absurd; it’s as if we were in step one while other developing and developed countries were in step 200.

Sir, to be candid, the state of our curriculum has rendered many of us subpar in comparison to our counterparts in developing and developed nations.

Education was to equip us with the right, current and practical knowledge not with out-dated knowledge. We paid for this education, via the sweat and sleepless night of our underpaid or unpaid parents, yet we were denied the right knowledge and skills that would position us as top talent in the IT world and other fields of study.

Many of us sold bread, sachet water on the streets just as you did sell firewood just to pay for our education, which we believed would make us better. It is unfair if we are still unemployable after graduation due to lack of hot skills in demand in the business world as we were never equipped with in school.

We were told to produce a project as requirement for graduation with emphasis on its contribution to the Academic body. We thought by working on projects like: Development of a record keeping system or Design and Implementation of student voting system will pave way for us in the corporate world, we never knew what we did and many are still doing is obsolete and has no significance to the corporate world.

Also, some of us were able to develop novel solutions that might have been awarded GRADE A in school and recommended for immediate journal publication for adoption by the concerned body, yet there is no light showing at the end of this tunnel - A case study of O.S Obaniyi, who developed a solution that can curb the incessant vices that has eaten deep in our education system such as cultism, malpractices etc. and put Nigeria as pioneer in using tech to curb vices in the academic space over other Africa nations.

Sir, without mincing words, there is a great gap between the acceptable in the education space and the “in demand” solutions of the corporate world.

Ordinarily, upon graduation students are supposed to hit the corporate world with their solutions and with right funding, become employer of labour if they chose to be, not with obsolete developed project work that many cannot even remember upon graduation.

After years upon years to attain a degree certificate in Nigeria – following the 6-6-4 education system. We never knew that to succeed again we have to start another school in the corporate world called “Internship” – where many employers don’t mind paying graduates N20, 000 per month. They say – you know you don’t have any skills, we will train you.

Without doubt, many young Nigerians dream has been thwarted by the result of poor academic curriculum, which in turn has rendered them unemployable. Most grow up with beautiful career dreams but it is painful to see that upon graduation many have become the opposite of what their dreams. Imagine dreaming to become a Pilot then becoming a Social Media Influencer or Natural hair seller or buy your MTN 1GB for N500 just to make ends meet.

It is very painful and if our education system were to stay the train, I’m afraid we will never be the giant; as the rightful empowerment of students with modern knowledge in their field of study will pave way for innovations that will make Nigeria work.

My resolutions:
• Let there be a total revamp of our education curriculum all over tertiary institutions, to make it match that of developed countries with readily available infrastructure for practical classes and well knowledgeable lecturers to teach and also who knows what they are teaching.

• In support of the above mentioned, let industry stakeholders (those who have deep knowledge on the present and future skills that will be in demand - the future jobs) be involved in the new curriculum development.

• Let students be mandated to start developing industry specific or business world solutions rather than ordinary academic fulfilment projects.

• Let industry stakeholders and Federal Parastatals be invited for final year project defence to pick brilliant solutions for mentoring and funding for growth and launch.

• Let all faculties/departments in the tertiary institution have a taste of Industrial Training/SIWES experience – not just science students alone. This will help to give every students a feel of working experience upon graduation and alleviate the no work experience, no job frustration.

• Let NITDA and all related bodies be evaluated using KPIs of impacts they are making among Nigerians, channel of communication to people and how effective, how many people gets to know about their initiatives (a case study of OIIE - Office of ICT Innovation & Entrepreneurship) etc.

• Let universities give people the courses they ask for, in as much they meet the requirements. This will put passion to proper use as most Nigerians are frustrated via the medium of reading courses they have no passion for, doing jobs they never dreamt of hence the lackadaisical attitude to work and innovation.

Let us save the future of Nigeria. Let us make our education system right, so frustrated graduates will not turn to the alternative of “Japaa” - the most trending decision among Nigerians now to run away to other countries to seek greener pasture. In so doing, we are losing our best brains with potentials to other nations.

This is just a clue of pains in the mind of Nigerian youths.

Let us get Nigeria working sir. Sincerely, I cannot wait.

Oluwajuwon Obaniyi.
A Concerned Nigerian youth.
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Yankee101: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Now you can see who is really ready to tackle Boko Haram

When Jonathan's wife was saying chibok girls was a setup they all laughed at her

When Mama Taraba threatened to expose Elrufai's involvement he stopped bothering her

When Boko openly asked Buhari to represent them in Saudi to negotiate with the government, we thought it was a coincidence

1 Like

Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by EmirAbj: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
oruma19:
Jubril is not old o. Late Buhari was old. this mumu jubril will not come and debate cos he knows nothing about nigeria than the ones taught by elrufai and their clicque. we are waiting for the debate so we will ask him about idiagbon and all the people he worked with in 1984. na there we go take expose jubril the double of late Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na true you yarn, we go expose Jubril inshal Allah
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by McKayConcept(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
buhariguy:

Oga...na u know how much na abi....Mr finance minister
Re: Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Atiku no get sense.

If after watching this video any of you still attack atiku for what he said then may all the forces of evil never leave your household! My goodness!! You nigerians are steeped in hypocrisy and wickedness!

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTIyMzY3ODg0ODExNTYzMzo1MDY2Mzc5MTY0ODYzOTA%3D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Buhari’s Comments On Open Grazing Unfortunate / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State / Gov. Fashola’s Father Buried In Ikoyi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.