Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Clearing 16 Years Of PDP Nonsense Not Easy For APC — Chime - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clearing 16 Years Of PDP Nonsense Not Easy For APC — Chime (16682 Views)

Pictures Of PDP Decampees, Dotun Babayemi & His Supporters In APC In Osogbo / Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Clearing 16 Years Of PDP Nonsense Not Easy For APC — Chime by Grayxme: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ofcourse it cannot be easy...This is why the President needs time to really revitalize the system completely. No doubt progresses have already being recorded on several sectors and i will clearly state that surely Nigeria will move to its next level
Re: Clearing 16 Years Of PDP Nonsense Not Easy For APC — Chime by Ayobami7(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
we don hear
Re: Clearing 16 Years Of PDP Nonsense Not Easy For APC — Chime by pword: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
anuoluwapo884:
This country is a joke, imagine the nonsense this idiat is saying the 16years he was part of deeply, I really don’t know what all this useless politicians are turning out to be all in the name of running from EFCC and looking for appointments and contracts

I know this interview will hit some people so hard,truth is nothing but a bitter pile, very hard to swallow. Because I know for sure none of you can counter what he said.

I want some of you to reason and understand something clearly, when one is talking about 16years misrule of PDP he or she is referring to the presidence,because throughout the 16 locust year of PDP it's.only the presidency another party has not occupied. lots of states has produced governors,senators,house rep. etc from different political parties.

So now you people should understand that when one mentioned 16 years of PDP of 3 years of APC, the person is referring to the government at the centre because we 're not practicing true federalism now.

So get it into your heads so that next time attack the message and not the messenger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide / #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale / Solomon Dalung Niger-Delta Avengers Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.