Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? (1733 Views)

James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? / Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' / Lagos-Benin Expressway: Buhari Vs. Jonathan, Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by buhariguy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
naijapips04:

Keep deceiving yourself. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/nigeria-overtakes-india-as-worlds-poverty-capital-report/

Whereas poverty is coming down in the rest of the world, it's growing in leaps and bounds in Nigeria.

Even you my guy that is typing this, I doubt if you can afford 3 square meals in a day. But you come online to defend incompetence.

Uchu!
I said we have address this issue before and we won.
Check it from Here www.nairaland.com/1531127/fact-nigeria-100m-destitute-112m#19785183
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/how-government-impovehow-government-impoverished-nigerians-poverty-on-rampage/
www.Saharareporter.com/article/100m-nigerian-destitute-facts-jet-and-bulletproof-bloated-government-total-disconnect
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by naijapips04: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
buhariguy:
I said we have address this issue before and we won.
Check it from HereHere
www.Saharareporter.com,/article/100m-nigerian-destitute-facts-jet-and-bulletproof-bloated-government-total-disconnect

There's real poverty in the land and all you care about is winning and losing in a faceless forum??

I think this generation is cursed!
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Meti99:
Op, neva in your life should you compare Baba Buhari with Uncle Jona. Baba is the Master in the other room, a feat uncle Jona cannot match. Baba is the Grand patron of the Dummy Society of Nigeria. (DSN). But Nigerians will never learn.

Sai babba till 2023

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by budaatum: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
You have not heard that the fear of Buhari is the end of corruption, perhaps. Or you just don't believe all those Ghana Must Goes during Jonathan's era were full of Nigerian money going. It is afterall obvious that money is harder to steal under Buhari than under Jonathan. Just watch Jonathan era thieves wailing on the street.

In Jonathan's time, thieves would not bother robbing my house. Why steal telly when there's a GMG begging for an owner. But just last month, it seems hungry so catch them that my cooker, gas cylinder, oranges in my farm and a few other things have gone into their I'm Hungry fund!

Some people wouldn't understand a good thing even if it was a free three course meal!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by BafanaBafana: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
naijapips04:

Evidence of this please? Or just your normal worn out and washed up tales of propaganda.

Go and read about why farida Waziri was fired, and why Sanusi Lamido was also fired. And read about what Jonathan said when Saraki reported the subsidy fraud to him.

Dude it's like you are high on that ogogoro Jona drank before writing that his fictitious book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by BafanaBafana: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
naijapips04:

There's real poverty in the land and all you care about is winning and losing in a faceless forum??

Talking about poverty, speak for yourself and your family. Genuine hustlers are making it big time. Go and find something doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by KingRagnar: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
Question should be: Who opened the national treasury to Dasuki, Deziani and the rest to suck dry?
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by naijapips04: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Go and read about why farida Waziri was fired, and why Sanusi Lamido was also fired. And read about what Jonathan said when Saraki reported the subsidy fraud to him.

Dude it's like you are high on that ogogoro Jona drank before writing that his fictitious book.

And what has buhari said when Maina, Kyari, Gandollar, Oshimole, Duara, Osibanjo, Babachir ; have all been reported to him?
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by naijapips04: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Talking about poverty, speak for yourself and your family. Genuine hustlers are making it big time. Go and find something doing.

Lekwa gi lekwa hustling grin grin

Wetin consign vulture with barber? Last last na dating scam you dey run. Poor yahoo boy.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by buhariguy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
naijapips04:

you created this thread for how buhari will lose in this election and we are here to burst all the lies of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by BafanaBafana: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
naijapips04:

And has has buhari said when Maina, Kyari, Gandollar, Oshimole, Duara, Osibanjo, Babachir ; have all been reported to him?

Buhari doesn't protect or defend criminals. He lets security agencies do their jobs as they deem fit.
And most of the guys you mentioned there have no case to answer. Just mere pdp propaganda.
And for you to put Osibanjo's name there shows you are ignorant. Just like a typical ipob yoot.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by BafanaBafana: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
naijapips04:

Lekwa gi lekwa hustling grin grin

Wetin consign vulture with barber? Last last na dating scam you dey run. Poor yahoo boy.
I can see you are really suffering. If know anybody coming from Benue, just let me know, I will send you garri and some tubers of yam.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by orisa37: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jonathan sold Emefiele to Buhari? Under Jonathan, Banks were operated by best international practice.
Now we are operating China Banking.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by buhariguy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
naijapips04:

Before TSA that is. This was the key driver for the TSA implementation by the GEJ admin.

Same with BVN....people were opening bank accounts with names of dead people and you can't tie it to them in any way. So GEJ and Sanusi brought BVN to clean up that mess.

See you don't fight corruption by parading people on TV. You make your institutions stronger so it becomes difficult to be corrupt within those institutions.
as of June 1st, all the mdas account were still functioning, meaning PDP mdas directors were still siphoning our Commonwealth,
All this would have still continue because your ineffectual buffoon lack will power to implement any good policies except the ones that will make him to be more corrupt.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by naijapips04: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
buhariguy:
as of June 1st, all the mdas account were still functioning, meaning PDP mdas directors were still siphoning our Commonwealth,
All this would have still continue because your ineffectual buffoon lack will power to implement any good policies except the ones that will make him to be more corrupt.

Jonathans order to MDAs to close all accounts in commercial banks way back in January

http://businessnews.com.ng/2015/01/08/close-revenue-accounts-banks-fg-orders-mdas/

Like I said, all your lies would be busted. Buhari is only fighting corruption in the other room.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by buhariguy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
naijapips04:

Jonathans order to MDAs to close all accounts in banks way bank in January

http://businessnews.com.ng/2015/01/08/close-revenue-accounts-banks-fg-orders-mdas/

Like I said, all your lies would be busted. Buhari is only fighting corruption in the other room.
hahahahahaha,
He order them , did they comply , show me when they comply.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by naijapips04: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
buhariguy:
hahahahahaha,
He order them , did they comply , show me when they comply.

show me where they did not comply. angry
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by naijapips04: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
budaatum:
You have not heard that the fear of Buhari is the end of corruption, perhaps. Or you just don't believe all those Ghana Must Goes during Jonathan's era were full of Nigerian money going. It is afterall obvious that money is harder to steal under Buhari than under Jonathan. Just watch Jonathan era thieves wailing on the street.

In Jonathan's time, thieves would not bother robbing my house. Why steal telly when there's a GMG begging for an owner. But just last month, it seems hungry so catch them that my cooker, gas cylinder, oranges in my farm and a few other things have gone into their I'm Hungry fund!

Some people wouldn't understand a good thing even if it was a free three course meal!

You mean Buhari's Body odour? That has refused to stop oshiomole and Gandollars n sons.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by buhariguy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=naijapips04 post=73236807]

You mean Buhari's Body odour? That has refused to stop oshiomole and Gandollars n sons. [/qprovekickback is what all government do since 1986. Even gej and thief obj did it. Only buhari is free from such practice, thief atiku will do more than that , he will sell nnpc to himself in cheaper price
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? by budaatum: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
naijapips04:

You mean Buhari's Body odour? That has refused to stop oshiomole and Gandollars n sons.
I do not believe Nigerian politicians are stupid, especially when it comes to money, but I can tell you they ain't getting any. In the good old Jonathan days, people who stayed in town doing rankadede to our honourable earned more money than people who went to the farm and teachers. A farm hand would sweat 1k a day and a teacher 25k a month. The rankadede guy will kiss ass and walk off with 20k a day in the good old days of Jonathan, and the higher up you went the more you got per day, sometimes cars, even houses, just for kissing ass! And then sai my bubu turned off the tap and kiss my ass money dried up and rankadede people have now turned to stealing cookers, gas cylinders and the oranges in my farm! O so low have they fallen!

Lots of people were angry when Buhari said Nigerian are lazy. I'm sorry, rankadede people and thieves in Nigeria are lazy Nigerians. I'm just glad they are dwindling. Many people have explained on here how Gandollar is protected by the constitution so learn. Oshiomole I don't have credible information so don't know. If it is found that Buhari has been stealing from Nigeria - if he has, we will know, insha allah Jesus amen - please call me to be the one to put tyre around his neck, pour petrol and put am fire. Until then, sai my bubu for making sure those who do no work do not eat! It's a lesson we Nigerians need to learn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How OSPAC Vigilantes Dealt With Man For Kidnapping Police Officer (photos) / Seven Things Money Cannot Buy / Where's Tinubu Now? RCCG Pastor Said She Was Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.