Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Power Vs Money; Which Is Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Vs Money; Which Is Better? (527 Views)

Power, Position And Money Which Is The Greatest? / Thread On Power Vs Money And The Igbo Tribe / Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Vs Money; Which Is Better? by temmy59: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2018
Hello, nairaland mate; I was arguing on the topic of power and money with my neighbors this morning; then I decided to bring topic to the public and hear other people's opinion.

My defense is:

Money comes with power. ( I.e when you have power you would have money)
But
When you have money, it is a 50/50 chance that you would have power; it is not a guarantee;

Power in the context of political power and influence; not spiritual powers please.

While money in the context of ( 100 million naira cash in the bank and about 50 million in asset)

The floor is open .

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Power Vs Money; Which Is Better? by k4all(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2018
He that Has Money, Has Power... So Money Leads
Re: Power Vs Money; Which Is Better? by wizzie001(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2018
It should be known that MONEY � automatically commands power, money they say is the root of all evil, you can win people's opinion and get them to do your bidding just by the mere fact that they can get something from you in return, and to me that is power. How can u even get political power in this era of selling just chairmanship nomination form for millions without money coupled with vote buying? Just wondering!!!
Re: Power Vs Money; Which Is Better? by Auladimeji1: 9:09am On Nov 23, 2018
Dangote is wealthy than PMB but PMB can wreck him with power.With power you will be wealthy not even rich, so I choose power

1 Like

Re: Power Vs Money; Which Is Better? by temmy59: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Dangote is wealthy than PMB but PMB can wreck him with power.With power you will be wealthy not even rich, so I choose power

I agree with you
Re: Power Vs Money; Which Is Better? by Joyboy1(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:

I disagree....how can PMB wreck him
Re: Power Vs Money; Which Is Better? by temmy59: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2018
freedomforall30:
After watching this video, you will know which one is better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Kk7kobMQY

This says it all; see the way he embarrassed the billionaire.
Re: Power Vs Money; Which Is Better? by Auladimeji1: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2018
Joyboy1:

With extreme policy
Re: Power Vs Money; Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2018
Joyboy1:

Small boy. How old are you? Don't you know how Obasanjo wrecked Ibeto?
Re: Power Vs Money; Which Is Better? by respect80(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2018
Money answereth ALL things...
#Ifuknowuknow
Re: Power Vs Money; Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2018
Jews have Power. Even if you have all the money in the world, you will still bow to them because they control everything on this earth. Nnamdi Kanu knows this fact which is why he can insult any person, no matter how highly placed, and run to Israel because he knows whatever Israel says, no man on earth or country can challenge them, not even America or Russia. They will deal with you if you dare challenge them!
Re: Power Vs Money; Which Is Better? by Joyboy1(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2018
freedomforall30:

Small boy. How old are you? Don't you know how Obasanjo wrecked Ibeto?
That's my opinion.... You have yours Old boy
Re: Power Vs Money; Which Is Better? by Donelli: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2018
One can have money and not have power but it is impossible to have power and not have money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists / Adoration Family Alleges Assassination Attack On Fr. Mbaka / Highlights From The VP Vice Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.