Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria (8216 Views)

Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) / The Most Educated States In Nigeria – Top 10 / Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2018
Henryjr:
just be informed that qualitative analysis based on known methods such as expert opinion, survey and Delphi methods are always liable to biases. But to an extent, it can also give a clue about what's been studied and observed. Even quantitative analysis in statistics are prone to biases since they are done by humans. A particular statistician can inflate the figures for political reasons.
Of course am aware that is why we have research
Re: 10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria by fk001(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2018
OP had stereotype his post, you ought to do more comprehensive research before posting it.
Re: 10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria by foxxymobile1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
Henryjr:
With over 370 tribes in Nigeria, it is hard to judge which community has the biggest number of educated people. The government does not count and report such statistics. Still, it is so interesting to know what is the most educated tribe in Nigeria, isn’t it?

Educated tribes in Nigeria

We have created a list that doesn’t have a specific order. These are just 10 tribes that come from all over Nigeria. Once again, this is just our ideas and we hope that our readers can offer their own views regarding the most educated state in Nigeria and the most educated people.

Igbo
This community is one of the biggest in Nigeria. There are many farmers and traders among Igbo people. It is believed that this tribe is very educated. By the way, many representatives of this tribe love to gain new knowledge, self-develop and implement creative business ideas into life.

Yes, Igbos have many businesspersons among them. There are even sayings that there is nothing good in places where you don’t meet Igbo businessmen.

Yoruba

This tribe is also one of the biggest in the country. Many of its representatives get high job positions, become professors, and reach other educational heights.

Yoruba people often become top managers and lead the companies.

Hausa

This ethnic group is also one of the largest in Nigeria along with Yoruba and Igbo. This community prefers the life in villages and small towns as well as rural areas.

Hausa who live in big cities are educated. They like to explore new spheres and they are good at planning. Many representatives of this tribe are good entrepreneurs.

Those members who live in rural territories get a lower level of education. Most of these people cannot read or write and have to work in agriculture or stay unemployed.

Urhobo

The tribe mostly lives in the Niger Delta area. Just like many other modern communities, Urhobo people follow the trend and gain their education. Many families have their own professors.

Edo

These people like to migrate. They often go overseas searching for better life. Being highly civilized, they also get a good level of education.

Ijaw

This Nigerian tribe has many educated people. This is why we have added it to our list of the citizens who are schooled and continue to get knowledge, self-improve, and develop throughout their lives.

Itsekiri

The community lives in the same areas as Urhobo people. Representatives from Itsekiri tribe also do their best to get an education. If the family leader is not educated, he makes sure his kids would gain the knowledge in different spheres of life.

Isoko

This tribe doesn’t have as many people as other majority communities from Nigeria. Still, it is known that the representatives of Isoko community do get an education and deserve their place on our list.

Calabar

Many of us like the interesting intonation you can hear when a Calabar person speaks. This tribe is educated. You can watch Nollywood movies to understand this.

Ibibio

Is this tribe schooled? Like many other communities, Ibibios also get their education and many of the members know a lot.

Many individuals of hundreds of Nigerian tribes do get an education too This includes the Nupe people, Ndoro, Igalla, Jaku, Kamo, and many other communities we haven’t listed.

Source: legit.ng

Private Home Tutor(s)lesson Teacher In 042 Enugu State Nigeria - Education - Nairaland
Are you looking for experienced private home tutor(s)/Lesson Teacher or a reliable tutoring agency in code 042-Enugu State ? Your search ends here.
https://foxxymobile.com.ng/index.php?page=item&id=266
And are you aware that passing WAEC and NECO at distinction grades has become more important and necessary than before?
The number of distinctions obtained by your child or ward in WAEC or NECO plays a vital role in securing admission into universities and polytechnics in Nigeria and can also influence the possibility of being awarded scholarship opportunities abroad.

Help your child make straight 8As in his/her WAEC or NECO in 2019-2025 with experienced and passionate tutor in Enugu State Nigeria.

My past records speak for me.

Register with me for your child`s success and happiness.

Your child may need a tutor to help him/her perform better at Computer Sciences, Basic Technology, Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Accounts, Government, History.

Foxxymobile Tutors is the answer to your quest.

Basic Computer Sciences, Basic Technology and Mathematics
More than 2 years experience
My love of teaching comes from a lifelong love of learning. As a Second class upper graduate of Business Information Technology with an M.A in International Business Management, I know that hard work and dedication to learning can pay off. My experience as a trained teacher in both the British and Nigerian curricula for more than 2 years, has seen me help hundreds of students realize their potentials and get higher grades in exams.

I specialize in tutoring senior secondary Schools: Computer Sciences, Basic Technology, Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Accounts, Government, History, commerce .

Also, as a highly skilled Computer Teacher, My role as Computer Teacher at Day Secondary School Independence Layout, is part of my achievement and it is certain that I would make a valuable addition to your (child) or organization.
I am adept in curriculum development, classroom management, and student improvement plans. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate interpersonal and time management abilities, I excel at:
• Introducing students to effective computer skills such as typing.
• Providing information about how computers, tablets, and phones are beneficial.
• Assisting students in completing assignments and improving test scores.
• Ensuring computer-related material is fun and easily related to real-world scenarios.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for computer science.

One of my goals for each session is to keep the student challenged, but not overwhelmed. I tailor my lessons to the students learning style, assign homework after every lesson, and provide periodic assessment and feedback both to the students and parent if applicable.

I look forward to hearing from you, and helping you achieve success in your studies!

Levels taught: Primary, Senior Secondary School, Undergraduate and Adult

Teaching Curriculum: Nigerian, British, American
I have taught kids in schools which adopt the British and Nigerian Curricula.
Re: 10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria by foxxymobile1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Henryjr:
the stories were told that every household in Ekiti state has a professor. You could be right bro

Are you looking for experienced private home tutor(s)/Lesson Teacher or a reliable tutoring agency in code 042-Enugu State ? Your search ends here.
And are you aware that passing WAEC and NECO at distinction grades has become more important and necessary than before?
The number of distinctions obtained by your child or ward in WAEC or NECO plays a vital role in securing admission into universities and polytechnics in Nigeria and can also influence the possibility of being awarded scholarship opportunities abroad.

Help your child make straight 8As in his/her WAEC or NECO in 2019-2025 with experienced and passionate tutor in Enugu State Nigeria.

Your child may need a tutor to help him/her perform better at Computer Sciences, Basic Technology, Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Accounts, Government, History.

My love of teaching comes from a lifelong love of learning. As a Second class upper graduate of Business Information Technology with an M.A in International Business Management, I know that hard work and dedication to learning can pay off. My experience as a trained teacher in both the British and Nigerian curricula for more than 2 years, has seen me help hundreds of students realize their potentials and get higher grades in exams.

I specialize in tutoring senior secondary Schools: Computer Sciences, Basic Technology, Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Accounts, Government, History, commerce .

Also, as a highly skilled Computer Teacher, My role as Computer Teacher at Day Secondary School Independence Layout, is part of my achievement and it is certain that I would make a valuable addition to your (child) or organization.
I am adept in curriculum development, classroom management, and student improvement plans. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate interpersonal and time management abilities, I excel at:
• Providing information about how computers, tablets, and phones are beneficial.
• Ensuring computer-related material is fun and easily related to real-world scenarios.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for computer science.

One of my goals for each session is to keep the student challenged, but not overwhelmed. I tailor my lessons to the students learning style, assign homework after every lesson, and provide periodic assessment and feedback both to the students and parent if applicable.

I look forward to hearing from you, and helping you achieve success in your studies!

Re: 10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria by foxxymobile1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Henryjr:
I don't have the statistics to defend any position.

What u have here is just a qualitative analysis that may not reflect the true situation of things.

Re: 10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria by foxxymobile1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
Bede2u:
a truly educated and liberated woman will never be any idiots 2nd wife

Re: 10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria by foxxymobile1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
Henryjr:
I presume you didn't read the bottom line. I didn't write this, I only shared the information. Talking about the ijaws, always remember that delta state ijaw is just a fraction n constitute less than 20% of the ijaw population. To tell u that Hausas are more educated than the ijaws alone should make it clear to your understanding that the analysis is not based on per percentage of the tribe's population. Talking about Dom Domingo's school, that predates our existence. But for a fact, I was a student of COE warri at Edjeba, and usually goes there(Dom Domingo) to play ball.

Re: 10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria by foxxymobile1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gloriawinning:
With all due respect Igbo is number 2 , However, the Igbos with opportunities are over achievers especially is US and Lagos, they are pacesetters. #UpIgbo #UpYoruba #UpNigeria

Re: 10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria by foxxymobile1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
rengsho:

So who is the Professor in your family wink

Re: 10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria by foxxymobile1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
asuustrike1:

If you read his post you would see that the ranking based on perception and sentiment so just let him be.

Re: 10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria by Henryjr(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
foxxymobile1:

. Hmmmm
Re: 10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria by martinzzz: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
rengsho:

So who is the Professor in your family wink

Me off course �
Re: 10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria by AliyuSIDI(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
This list is full of lies, how can you rank top 10 most educated tribes in Nigeria and pick only 1 tribe from north!
Visit below to see the true list.
https://www.nupebaze.com.ng/2019/07/top-10-most-educated-tribe-in-nigeria.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNILAG Releases Supplementary List For 2009/2010 Session / 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! / Waec Result: Buy on Easy24.com.ng And Get It Delivered To You Across the WORLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.