Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Southern/christian Men Are Not Getting Married Early And Women With No Partners - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Southern/christian Men Are Not Getting Married Early And Women With No Partners (324 Views)

God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda / Christian Men Can Marry More Than One Wife, No Bible Verse Is Against Polygamy – / Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams: "Christian Men Are Unromantic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern/christian Men Are Not Getting Married Early And Women With No Partners by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2018
This is a topic I have created earlier in the family section under this link but I havent gotten enough motivated response. I posted it

<a source="https://www.nairaland.com/4850813/southern-christian-men-not-getting">here</a> .

While northerners and muslim men get married early southern/christian men delay much into our 30s because of economic reasons. I myself have delayed marriagr cos of similar reasons, I am in my early 30s, things have turned out fine and am looking to settle down however, I noticed there are a lot of unmarried southern/christian women who are well into their 30s.

These people have not chosen not to get married but simply havent been able to due to lack of men willing to settle down. This is looking to me like a bug dilemna, the church is not doing enough to educate, direct and support men in this regard.

Most of these ladies turn out to soft hoes sometimes due to frustration and some men also take advantage of their visible desperation.

In the north parents have a responsibility to support every young man of marriageable age and expectations are also commensurate with existing realities unlike in the south when inlaws and parents put pressure on children to make money at all cost.

A good number of our women are becoming frustrated and fast loosing hope of ever getting a partner since most unmarried men in their 30s including myself will not marry a 30 year old but look for younger girls.

Somebody needs to address this otherwise things will get pretty out of yand in no time.

1 Like

Re: Southern/christian Men Are Not Getting Married Early And Women With No Partners by KevMitnick: 10:17am On Nov 23, 2018
Once upon a time it was OK to get married even if you were not financially buoyant, the system worked to create an opportunity for the man to grow and become stable, but nowadays, you dare not try it, if you do you'll regret it to the rest of your life. It's even risky and dangerous to get married to a girl from a rich family, this is because more than 99% of them can't help but slave the guy, turning him into a houseboy. Men are a lot wiser now. They know that if you are patient enough, your big break will come and no matter your age, you'll still find a damsel to love and marry.

3 Likes

Re: Southern/christian Men Are Not Getting Married Early And Women With No Partners by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2018
KevMitnick:
Once upon a time it was OK to get married even if you were not financially buoyant, the system worked to create an opportunity for the man to grow and become stable, but nowadays, you dare not try it, if you do you'll regret it to the rest of your life. It's even risky and dangerous to get married to a girl from a rich family, this is because more than 99% of them can't help but slave the guy, turning him into a houseboy. Men are a lot wiser now. They know that if you are patient enough, your big break will come and no matter your age, you'll still find a damsel to love and marry.
What this means is that a lot of our women are forced to become hoes, most become the ones pressurising the guys and you know that means the men can take advantage.
Even most men old enough for marriage do not marry and prefer to sleep around to satisfy their urge, this is something that the church is refusing to address . The comming generation is almost certain to be derailed with this imbalance and the Muslims have managed to find a way to address this even in the face of biting economic hardship.

How did they do it ? Contentment, the average muslim is content but we christians are not, there is a lot to learn in that regard for us.

1 Like

Re: Southern/christian Men Are Not Getting Married Early And Women With No Partners by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2018
It's a cultural thing. And not a contentment/or lack of it divide as you may suggest.

In the North, with one carton of indomie you can marry Two wives. Both families will share it 20 pcs each. You go home and multiply.

Culturally Southern tribes demand plenty of gratification for marriage and the ceremonies also attract plenty of spending.

Now see the North occupies virtually every sector in Nigeria. Politics, Military, Para-military, Federal civil service.. etc

More and more Southern men are being edged off the employment table. And are losing it to this oligarchy of Fulani Muslim young men. (Who by the way have the means and are serially dating southern Christian women for sport)

Where does that leave us, see. Marriage age young men unable to afford pricey weddings wait.
Marriage age Southern women unable to hook up like minded men, settle - For any thing with a preek that can afford a wedding. (Adultery, fornication, prostitution comes in between)

2 Likes

Re: Southern/christian Men Are Not Getting Married Early And Women With No Partners by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2018
And the church cannot help you. No.

What needs to be done is this - The Northern domination in economic common grounds like the civil service must be stopped.

More Southern men need to feel empowered to lead a simple but fulfilling life.

Secondly, I would suggest that already working class men with manageable means should return to their ethnic homesteads to pick younger wives.

Bad as it seems, any reasonable young woman who has ticked past her Bio clock can snap random men and settle. But for a man it becomes increasingly frustrating.

Next, try to score as many Hausa Fulani chicks as possible. Trust me (You will be going your ancestors a lot of pride)

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Pictures Of How You Are Celebrating Your Christmas Here / Illuminati, At The Back Of The Dollar Note / Top 5 Facts About First Century Historian Who Wrote About Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.