Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Man Who Slaughtered His 9 Month Old Baby Said God Asked Him To - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Slaughtered His 9 Month Old Baby Said God Asked Him To (232 Views)

Father Sells His 9-month-old Son To Three Different Buyers In Ogun / 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) / 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Slaughtered His 9 Month Old Baby Said God Asked Him To by Ihekenma590(f): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2018
A middle-aged man, John Depuun, Wednesday night, allegedly slaughtered his nine months old baby at Mbangur, Tse-Agberagba, Konshisha local government area of Benue State. Depuun claimed that he offered the innocent baby as a ‘sacrificial lamb’ to God, who he claimed asked him to offer the sacrifice. He was reported to have allegedly carried out the horrific act after snatching the baby from his wife and taking her to a nearby bush where he slit her throat. The suspect was immediately arrested by members of his community, who handed him over to the police. “It is my sheep and I decided to sacrifice it to God as demanded of me. I have not laid my hands on anyone’s child and as such, should not be condemned,” the suspect said. A member of the community, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told Mognews that the suspect had a history of mental disorder which could have been responsible for the act. The Chairman, Konshisha Local Government, Mrs Justina Ubebe, who confirmed the killing, described the act as” strange and bizarre”. She said the act, which happened on Wednesday night, had already been reported to the police and that the culprit had been arrested. Also, the Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Moses Yamu, said the culprit had been arrested and investigations were ongoing in the matter.
http://mognews.com/2018/11/23/man-who-slaughtered-his-9-month-old-baby-in-benue-state-said-god-asked-him-to/
Re: Man Who Slaughtered His 9 Month Old Baby Said God Asked Him To by Shookonekilla: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2018
BUHARI IS EVIL

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Bank Thieves Set Ablaze In Abia State / ‘We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas’ – Bank Robbers / From 189 Convictions In 2017, We Improved To 312 In 2018' - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.