Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Will President Buhari Show Up Against Atiku For The Presidential Debate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will President Buhari Show Up Against Atiku For The Presidential Debate? (448 Views)

Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? / When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will President Buhari Show Up Against Atiku For The Presidential Debate? by Aneesaaa: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2018
Do you think President Muhammadu buhari will show up for the presidential debate on January 19, 2019 without giving Nigerians an excuse?

Share your thoughts!!

Cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Will President Buhari Show Up Against Atiku For The Presidential Debate? by docadams: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2018
Just see the title of your post, "will PMB show up against Atiku for Presidential debate"? What did you smoke so early in the day to make entertain such thoughts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will President Buhari Show Up Against Atiku For The Presidential Debate? by Ganduri: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2018
I will give out 10k to 5 Buharideens and Buharists on this thread if Buhari shows up on the day. Wetin concern Lifeless one with Englishes? if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Will President Buhari Show Up Against Atiku For The Presidential Debate? by franktolk(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2018
As much as I know neither obasanjo nor GEJ showed up for live debate with other candidates during the time they were in power .

So no be today ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will President Buhari Show Up Against Atiku For The Presidential Debate? by StillX10(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2018
Buhari always avoids places where he certainly know he will be a disgrace to himself, to His family and the party he represents.

Therefore Buhari will not attend that debate, simple.

1 Like

Re: Will President Buhari Show Up Against Atiku For The Presidential Debate? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ganduri:
I will give out 10k to 5 Buharideens and Buharists on this thread if Buhari shows up on the day. Wetin concern Lifeless one with Englishes? if you know you know.

E wooooooooooo

R.I.P English Language
Re: Will President Buhari Show Up Against Atiku For The Presidential Debate? by Davidgr8(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
It will be career suicide is he does
so my take is...he won't
And there will be nothing anyone can do about it.

it's a shame

1 Like

Re: Will President Buhari Show Up Against Atiku For The Presidential Debate? by id911(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
omoowo8888:

E wooooooooooo

R.I.P English Language

So you didn't notice the sarcasm in his comment?

1 Like

Re: Will President Buhari Show Up Against Atiku For The Presidential Debate? by onatisi(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Davidgr8:
It will be career suicide is he does

so my take is...he won't

And there will be nothing anyone can do about it.

it's a shame
The easiest way to finish buhari and APC is to give buhari the microphone for 10minutes to talk, I swear by the time he is through all his campaign team will just resign .

3 Likes

Re: Will President Buhari Show Up Against Atiku For The Presidential Debate? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
id911:

So you didn't notice the sarcasm in his comment?

No be only sarcasm, na saka..he murdered english, stop defending him, i can prove it with a screenshot of another comment of his

(1) (Reply)

2019: A Winning Strategy For The PDP / 3 More APC House Of Reps Members Dump Party For PDP / Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.