Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Very Cheap(pictures included) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Very Cheap(pictures included) (2216 Views)

Forsale 4unit of 3bedroom Flats upstairs with Global C of O Pictures included- / High Quality Gates And Other Steel Works - Pictures Included / 4bedroom flat for sale In Badagry,15m asking (Pictures included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2010
Hello to you all,this property at MAGODO B-SERIES is ready for sale which is 90% completed and if you can't wait for 1 month for completion,the owner is ready to sell it off now for a token N35m(asking price).

1.5 Bed Room Duplex with a Room B/Q,making all together, 6 Rooms all on suit.
2.It is bigger
3.It will also have a better finishing.
4.It will be completed within a month after payment or buy it like that.
5.Asking is #35M.
6.Document is C of O.

Call me on 08051175869 orĀ  08137391263.

Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by FBS: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2010
Very nice. At least agents now post pictures of properties. Certainly the right way to go.
kudos.
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2010
Many thanks to you
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by Chidoxyl(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
@tolusaliu - Tis me Chidi. I took my client to go see the detach house showed me by you in Magodo (not the one pictured here). He has a reservation with respect to the gorge behind the building. The beauty notwitstanding, he is not interested in the property in question. Pls, kindly note that my client and I are still on the look-out. This must strictly be within the specified budget I told you.

Cheers.
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2010
@chidi is your client serious about this because after the whole job we did the other time he still finds it difficult to come quickly to check the property out until now that you are giving me this news.Anyway i will try for you once again.
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by Merrybells(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
Hi Tolu. Pls indicate the size of the land. Any discount for buying as it is, Thanx
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2010
@merrybells its a 2 wing duplex built on more than a plot but every room space in it is bigger as specified above and each will be going for N35m but if you are ready to buy like that N32m can be accepted.You can call for life viewing/inspection.Many thanks and expecting soon.
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
@chidi you really upset me by taking your client to our property without calling us until you now say because of the gorge behind,that's not how to run property business.Anyway i have another one for you now at same magodo but you will need to come along with your client for inspection so call him to fix a date and time and let me know.Expecting soon.
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by Chidoxyl(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ tolusaliu - I really don't understand what you mean by saying me taking my client to go see the property you showed me is not how to run property business. God gracious! This is one client who I've not been able to pull out for inspection cos of his very busy schedule, and you know it. I told you I showed d wife the pix of the property in question, remember? And that they live in that same Magodo? Now, I got to church on Wednesday evening for Bible study and was trying to impress it on the wife to help me pull out her husby for inspection. She beckoned to him right there on the spot (for he was standing some few meters away from us, with a friend), and immediately, he asked his wife & I to jump into his car so we could go see the place b4 the day's Bible study start.

Now, do I have to tell him to wait so I could call you? Do I tell him that I can't take him to see the environment without you? We didnt even get to the building. All he wanted to do was see the environment cos I had already told him that I would have to contact you for proper inspection. And he already agreed. Now, reason why he said he does not like the position of the property in question is cos of "EARTH MOVEMENT". He happened to be a geologist.

Bros, permit me to say here that I've not done anything wrong by going to show my client the exterior of your property. In the case of an impromptu or a matter of urgency, property agents here on Nairaland can attest to it that after showing a fellow colleague a property that's up for sale, that agent could still go with his client to view the property environment, so long as they are not going inside the property, and especially when the principal agent (you) is not near-by and the client surfaces, especially for an elusive client like mine.

I don't believe in the gospel of 'rigidity' as an agent. I embrace that of being 'flexible'. Upon my honour, I wouldn't do anything to short-change any agent. Pls, ask of me. Ask of CHIDI IJERE DANIEL (CID). I've done so many business with agents on this board. If we would not have a deal, I don't keep shut. I tell it to you. No long thing!

But seeing that you felt so bad that I took my client to go view (from a distance) your property in your absence, I want to say that I am very sorry. I thot we both needed to make some money (commission) from this deal. Maybe, I was wrong in this regard. Just maybe!

Catch you soon.
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2010
@chidi anyway no problem since you've explain better but you should have called me instead of only posting here.If ur client is still interested as u said earlier call him when his ready to check the others at magodo-shangisha.Later.
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by Chidoxyl(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2010
@tolusaliu - Tis ok. I'll be seeing him in church on Sunday. like I did mention to you, there's dis other agent he's also using. She's also a member of my church. I think he told her first b4 telling me, but dat doesn't automatically say she will be the one to find him wat he wants. They met after the Bible study of last Wednesday and fixed an appointment to look up some for tomorrow (Saturday). So, when I see him on Sunday, I'll get back to you, if need be. Tanx.
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2010
@chidi no problem
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2010
still available call for it
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2010
?
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2010
Still available for purchase.
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2010
Do u like it, take it now,it can be yours, or even buy both.
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2010
how much can you pay for this property?
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by jpworld(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2010
8million cash, that's wat i can pay, let me know if u r ready to sell
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by 5p1naz(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2010
jpworld:

8million cash, that's wat i can pay, let me know if u r ready to sell

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2010
@jpworld thank you very much u can go and buy a land at magodo with that amount if u get one,and that's the old pics,the property is almost done 98%.2 wing duplex.
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by jpworld(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2010
Alright I am interested, send me details in ugocokeke@yahoo.com
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2010
@jpworld ok i wll
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2010
What do u feel about this property
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
?
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2010
still much available
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2010
Good day to you all
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2010
Good day to you all nairalanders
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2010
?
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2010
gate,doors and other things has been installed now u can buy it like that
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2010
thks
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
still available
Re: Very Cheap(pictures included) by tolusaliu: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2010
Is more than this now if interested you can call for it to view how it is now.

(1) (Reply)

Construction Equipment Sale And Hire Call 08038232696 / Uniqueness Of Precast Concrete Fascia / 3 Bedroom office Flat On ground Floor On Osolo Way, Isolo (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.