Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Who Is Stella Dimokorkus Referring To In This Post? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Stella Dimokorkus Referring To In This Post? (542 Views)

My Name Is Stella Damasus, Not Damascus – Stella Damasus Corrects Nigerians / Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth" / Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Stella Dimokorkus Referring To In This Post? by Dailyhappenings: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2018
Stella took to her page to drop a controversial post, it reads that "You told me your sister is a HO and then you tell people i am a HO"

Remember that recently, Stella had a "beef" with Linda Ikeji on not giving credit to her posts copied.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/who-is-stella-dimokorkus-referring-to.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Who Is Stella Dimokorkus Referring To In This Post? by SEGLIZ: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
you can tell us. you expect we crack our brains to what won't bring food to the table.
na you sabi, if you know tell us make we take step-down till we know the next-level wey the hustle go face.
besides you know say we no dey for aproko business.

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebs Who Started As Child Actors & Still Famous Today / Davido Features Chioma, His 2 Babymamas In His New Video Wonder Woman / Photo: Offset Says He Misses Cardi B.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.