Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

My Today's Prediction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Today's Prediction (454 Views)

My Today's Free Game Banker Of The Day / My Today's WINNINGS. Tomorrow Own Is Available. If You Are Interested. Let Me Kn / My Today Lucky Game For 1xbet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Today's Prediction by Breeze901(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hello guys, I'm new here and I would like to be sharing my predictions on this platform for the stakers.
Please note it's better to win something no matter how small it is than to win nothing.
Thanks to those that read my article yesterday.

My advice to all of us from my 8 years staking experience is 'there is no sure game or miracle anywhere, death is the only sure thing. So bet anything you can afford to lose and wish for luck against red cards and penalties'

Expect better predictions tomorrow. Piss out ✌

1 Like

Re: My Today's Prediction by Kaybee7000(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA Vs CAMERON (pk) 4-2...full Time / Back To Back Winning On Www.winn9ja.com. Free And The Best / Why Players Are Not Allowed To Take The World Cup Trophies To Their Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.