Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo (689 Views)

Paul Jumbo Of (pauljumbostore.com) Is A Scammer / Tech Bloggers Come Oo / Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo by Davidchimezie(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
make una help me judge this case oooo abeg... how. I take scam this guy now

pls check the pictures above

Re: Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Why don't you have screenshot of what you're trying to sell? undecided

All this scammers sef sad

1 Like

Re: Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo by onlineguru3544: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Davidchimezie:
make una help me judge this case oooo abeg... how. I take scam this guy now

pls check the pictures above
upload screenshot of the account you are planning to sell and also why did you block me immediately I asked you to send screenshot? Well I have no business with you just wanted to inform others so they will be careful in dealing with you. Bye

2 Likes

Re: Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo by Davidchimezie(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2018
onlineguru3544:
upload screenshot of the account you are planning to sell and also why did you block me immediately I asked you to send screenshot? Well I have no business with you just wanted to inform others so they will be careful in dealing with you. Bye

i blocked u xox u are disturbing my peace u think say na only u i dey attend to ni

i told u to chill

and u said that am a scammer

how did i scam u... HOW?
Re: Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo by Davidchimezie(m): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2018
abi the screenshots go come from heaven ni?

chill make i get am for u...

i blocked u and archive chat and u were d one that even sent me a message slf... if not i would have screenshots what we chatted thats not all....
Re: Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo by Davidchimezie(m): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2018
pls i don't like it wen u call me a scammer... without any proof.... did u send me money that i ran away with

i no just get ur time abeg
Re: Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo by Davidchimezie(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2018
Davidson888:
This guy need to be blocked permanently. I will have to contact the admin. It is getting too much for him. He even has the guts to be denying it without any proof

brother which proof do u want from me... dis he told u a stole his money??
Re: Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo by Davidchimezie(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2018
pla u guys should go check the meaning of a scammer b4 accusing me falsely pls
Re: Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo by Davidchimezie(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2018
check the chat
Re: Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo by Davidchimezie(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo by onlineguru3544: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Davidchimezie:

i blocked u xox u are disturbing my peace u think say na only u i dey attend to ni

i told u to chill

and u said that am a scammer

how did i scam u... HOW?
my friend keep quiet why did you refuse to send the screenshot of the account you are selling? And you bluntly told me NO you won’t send it. You opened a thread to make it look like you are legit. Whoever that wants to deal with this boy should be very careful and like I said before he has no account to sell!!! Don’t say I did not warn you if you want to do any business with him I recommend you meet him face to face!
Re: Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo by onlineguru3544: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2018
Davidchimezie:
pla u guys should go check the meaning of a scammer b4 accusing me falsely pls
ode why dint you show them the below screenshot?

Re: Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo by Xsem(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2018
Davidchimezie:

You are nothing but a thief and a useless scammer.Shame on you
Re: Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo by Davidchimezie(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2018
silent is the best answers for. fools
Re: Someone Here Called Me A Scammer..adsense Buyers And Sellers Make Una Come Oo by EmperorGeezy: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
Davidchimezie a simple screenshot of the Adsense account will save your name from all these mess. SMH

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Dream Website Designed By Our Team At Affordable Rate!!! Hurry Now / 18k Facebook Group Members For Sale At A Very Cheap Price of 7k.... / First Bank Users: Have You Received Your Adsense Earnings For This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.