Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,587 members, 7,865,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family (36217 Views)

Comedienne Small Mummy Meets Olamide, DJ Enimoney, Danny S, Cracked Them Up / DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by Olanrefront3355(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Badoo... Dude be like hin papa
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by ganiyu8484: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
throw back awesome
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by Naijawebmaster: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by IrokoOluwere: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Naughtytboy:
Olamide should be 38 by now
So?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by thaoriginator: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fool.. Go cut dat yeye dada make you for resemble your papa angry.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by Vicrotica(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Okay

How to retrieve your lost/deleted files?
Want to recover Whatsapp chats, pictures, documents and what ever from a formatted phone? Or you mistakenly deleted something?

HOW TO RETRIEVE/RECOVER YOUR LOST/DELETED FILES ON ANDROID
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by debo059: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR!

WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING, GRAPHICS DESIGN and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet WiFi also available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: JUST COMMENCED AND ALREADY ONGOING

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM : Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by Naughtytboy: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

So?
deduct 10 yrs from urs and enjoy your life
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
olamide resemble his dad o God has use him to bless his family,God uplift me nd everyone reading ds, amen.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by YoungLionken(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
Money gud sha, see transformation! Just that, him mama wey he use take subscribe nai I nor happy for
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by idrisreal002(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
sometimes I look at the throwback pictures of some of this celebrities and am just overwhelmed with hope and optimism that with hardwork and the right state of mind, the future is going to be bright.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by Mozolaf: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

He resembles his father jor

E get e papa mouth daz all
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
money na good thing

Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by Born2Breed(f): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
Olamide Shares Throwback Photo of Himself and DJ Enimoney
He shared the photo to his IG page and captioned it "Out here surviving the jungle with my brother man @djenimoney"
He also drops photo of his father ...
see photo...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/olamide-shares-throwback-photo-of.html

Olamide's Dad was a guy man.
That was linen and garbadine shirt.
My elder brothers use am blow guy that year.
Lol!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by murmee: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
ZeeBaba17:
which one is olamide and which is enimoney among the two? They almost look like twins
Walahi!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by murmee: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
aro1:
olamide resemble his dad o
God has rily make him to change d fortune of his family.. baba God,dnt forget me nd every nairalander reading dis,amen.
And it is soo sad and painful that the parents did not live long to enjoy the fortune!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by seunny4lif(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
No need for DNA test
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by Diso60090(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
ujampie:
Little beginning......... We shall all be celebrated one..... Day....... ....
Celebrating my very own brother in the Lord........ Happy birthday sir...... Master UCHE PAUL

As i see your head for the picture first thing enter my mind Emeka broda

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by Ayobami7(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
亚冠
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by Ugosample(m): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
Naughtytboy:
LOL i tell u, they are making us feel bad like we are not trying to get to the top early in life by using footbal age

you are the one making yourself feel bad

run your race without looking at anyone.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
murmee:
And it is soo sad and painful that the parents did not live long to enjoy the fortune!
das tru,so painful!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by dyangprof(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
valdes00:

And you should be 83 by now

2-sure game fa baba ijebu

Single 3:83 without permutation
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by dyangprof(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
valdes00:

And you should be 83 by now

Try ya luck
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by Burgerlomo: 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
aro1:
olamide resemble his dad o
God has rily make him to change d fortune of his family.. baba God,dnt forget me nd every nairalander reading dis,amen.

Amen! cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by StyleAfos(m): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by valdes00(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
dyangprof:

Try ya luck
Hahahahah baba oo quote me tomorrow make I give you better game for Super
Re: Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family by dyangprof(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2018
valdes00:

Hahahahah baba oo
quote me tomorrow make I give you better game for Super

Eyahhh, I don't gamble.

I only played bababijebu game once in life and I won 65k. But since den i have not play

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics / Uche Jumbo Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.