Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Atiku Pictured With His Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Pictured With His Mother (1692 Views)

Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Pictured With His Mother by Positivepoint(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
A picture has surfaced online showing Atiku with his mother he never knew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by ehhmah(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin

Politicians and lies are like 5 and 6

But... She may probably be a foster Mom tongue

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by swiz123(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is funny, lol.

APC hungry journalist wannabes desperately looking for something to cling on to, to avert the inevitable. I understand, I truly do.

Atiku never said he was an orphan at childhood, but he was at some point in his life.

Below were his exact words :

“I started out as an orphan, selling firewood on the streets of Jada in Adamawa, but God, through the Nigerian state, invested in me and here I am today. If Nigeria worked for me, I owe it as my duty to make sure that Nigeria also works for you,” the former vice president was quoted as saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
The fact that his mother was alive then doesn't still mean he didn't become orphan later.

What do you know by someone being an orphan? Can u show the picture of his mother still alive or stop being unreasonable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by melanch(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
The picture not even real. Crop and paste!
Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by seanfer(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
The fact that his mother was alive then doesn't still mean he didn't become orphan later.

What do you know by someone being an orphan? Can u show the picture of his mother still alive or stop being unreasonable.

Atiku said He started as an Orphan Selling firewood....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Me self I was orphaned.... When I was 50 years old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
seanfer:

Atiku said He started as an Orphan Selling firewood....

Did he mention any specific year? Asking curiosly
Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by seanfer(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Did he mention any specific year? Asking curiosly

Please are you saying that He started selling Firewood after His Mother Died in 1984 when He is already a senior Customs Officer in charge of Lagos Airport?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
seanfer:

Please are you saying that He started selling Firewood after His Mother Died in 1984 when He is already a senior Customs Officer in charge of Lagos Airport?

Are you saying that he was already a senior custom officer in the picture?
Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by seanfer(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

He Joined The Nigeria Customs in 1970... And what was written on this Pictures says 1970s... So what else do you want to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is why the zoo will always come behind Biafra in all metrics of social progress. Simple english word orphan has started confusion. Tell a Biafran orphan and he knows exactly what you mean, but a zoogerian needs librarians from UK to come and settle his dispute on this word.
God hurry up and pass resolution for Biafra at UN.
Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
seanfer:

He Joined The Nigeria Customs in 1970... And what was written on this Pictures says 1970s... So what else do you want to know

Joining Nigeria custom does not interpret to being a senior custom officer.

Beside you don't know which month. Again do you know at what level he operated in the firewood sale? You think all firewood Sellers goes to market carrying #40 firewood on the head? I know politicians lie. I am not interested in defending anybody but I put it to you that the above picture is not indicting in any way.
Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by seanfer(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Beside you don't know which month. Again do you know at what level he operated in the firewood sale? You think all firewood Sellers goes to market carrying #40 firewood on the head? I know politicians lie. I am not interested in defending anybody but I put it to you that the above picture is not indicting in any way.

You are doing the Opposite of the Bolded line.... Atiku Joined the Customs as a Senior Officer with His Diploma.... Any other thing you want to say?
Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by Ovamboland(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Yes he became an orphan at age 30 something and started selling firewood to survive the streets. He joined the custom service in his twenties.

If you don't see the lie you're either dishonest or already made up your mind to support him
Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by Ovamboland(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Did his mother die the day the picture was taken?
Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by Ovamboland(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Na wah, is it so difficult to teach you people? His mother died in 1984 , 14 years after he joined the custom service, will he still be a cadet after 14 years in service? Even if he remained a cadet, will start selling firewood to survive after becoming orphaned in 1984?
Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by bennyg7: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
An orphan in Islam is any child that lost his/her father at a tender age. While giving definition of an orphan, Islam gives emphasis on a child that lost the father (bread winner), not the mother
Re: Atiku Pictured With His Mother by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ovamboland:

Na wah, is it so difficult to teach you people? His mother died in 1984 , 14 years after he joined the custom service, will he still be a cadet after 14 years in service? Even if he remained a cadet, will start selling firewood to survive after becoming orphaned in 1984?

OK. I give up.

(1) (Reply)

We'll Take Legal Action Against Those Behind Photoshopped Image, Lagos Police / APC Supporters Barricade House Of Justice Mary Odili (Photo, Video) / Ajimobi Allegedly Falls Into Coma Few Hours After Successful Lung Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.