Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats (615 Views)

Double Six Ft. Billz - Clap (Prod By @doublesixbeats) / Double-Six Productions - Music Production | DJ Hypes | Jingles | Videos / No Bars No Glory(Free Instrumental) Prod by Double-Six (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
No hypes, no gimmicks, It's just straight up bars from one of Nigeria's most skilled MCs!

Download here -

Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a9b2b07b

It's dope!
Re: Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats
Re: Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2018
No hypes, no gimmicks, It's just straight up bars from one of Nigeria's most skilled MCs!

Download here -

Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle

It's dope!
Re: Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats by classick: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2018
Lyrics to "The Mic Cheque Freestyle" by Double Six -

Am way past a Mic check.
I need a cheque with big zeros, my nigga that's the right cheque.
Vampire, Six bout to bite necks.
Turn around and strip your girl off her tight dress.
But, I no be rapist o!
So tell the judge and the jury that the case is closed.
Keanu Reeves on the mic with my matrix flow.
Being broke is one of the reasons that you hate these hoes.
Cos, you can't afford what they ask for, and as for.
The trip to Italy and the visa on their passport.
Tell em' chill ma nigga hustle a bit.
Build up the company then you can bang all the chicks.
Am a prime MC, so respect the flow.
In due time these rhymes will reflect in O's.
I said am a prime MC, so respect the flow.
In due time these rhymes will reflect in O's
It's Double Six!

Download here -

Twitter/Instagram - @doublesixbeats
Re: Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats by Fesken(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
wow nice song
Re: Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 5:54am On Nov 28, 2018
Follow @doublesixbeats on Instagram
Re: Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dope
Re: Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
Call 08033422206 for inquiries
Re: Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Do you need great beats?
Do you need your songs properly mixed?
Do you need high quality jingles & voiceovers?
Do you need nice & affordable music videos?

Contact Double-Six Muzik Productions
Call/WhatsApp 08033422206 for bookings and inquiries.
Our studio equipment is world-class & our charges are fair

Click on the download link to hear a sample of our work

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/da4f7efb

Follow on IG @doublesixbeats
Re: Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 6:08am On Dec 04, 2018
Follow @doublesixbeats
Re: Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Call 08033422206
Re: Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 7:01am On Dec 10, 2018
Call 08033422206 for inquiries
Re: Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Call 08033422206

(1) (Reply)

Music: Manifest Your Power By Jerry Blaze Adekwu / Download Iann Dior - Find Myself (mp3 Audio) / Nostalgic Sir Warrior Oriental Brothers LIVE Performance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.