Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Fraud Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud Alert (698 Views)

Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! / Fraud Alert!!! First Bank Debited Me N5,842.23 / Data Bundle Fraud Alert: Beware Of Daodu Opeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert by khairate(f): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Goodevening nairalanders. sorry is like I got scammed on thid forum, by a handle named Kennedy 44 or bitcoin. he claims to help do cash interconversions and help pay China suppliers. According to him, he is also a shipping agent. I sent him cash since morning to.help me pay a China supplier. Up until this moment I haven't heard from him and his phone is simply not connecting. pls beware
Re: Fraud Alert by khairate(f): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2018
Beware of Kennedy94 or Bitcoin215. He is a scammer, a fraudulent fellow who claims to be involved in importation and associated businesses. Beware!!!
Re: Fraud Alert by ogyunging(m): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2018
Thanks for the info. He messaged me, wants to help ship some goods to Nigeria, sounded fishy. He can be tracked with his details. Cheers.
Re: Fraud Alert by khairate(f): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2018
ogyunging:
Thanks for the info. He messaged me, wants to help ship some goods to Nigeria, sounded fishy. He can be tracked with his details. Cheers.

pls reach me on WhatsApp 07031189508
Re: Fraud Alert by khairate(f): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2018
how do I get the op to move this to front page please
Re: Fraud Alert by Fundango: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
khairate:

Good morning Sister, Am also a victim of his scam, he was supposed to deliver my item latest Monday "yesterday" I haven't heard from him, I chat you no response, I just hope the mod will ban him or else so many people will become victims. I will like to chat you on whatsapp.
Re: Fraud Alert by Fundango: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
khairate:

please sister its very urgent we need to talk.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Cry Out Over Illegal Oil Bunkering By The Indians In Rivers State / +18 Only See What They Did To These Boys , People Are Very Wicked / Two Nigerian Brothers Arrested In Connection To Jussie Smollett Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.