Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! (2642 Views)

Sportybet Scam/fraud Alert!!! Please Help!!! / Maybe This Is A New Scam Alert Please Spread It To Save People / Fraud Alert Please Help Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Please who know this guys personally to help me "nairaland.com/mayorall" I contract him to help me buy numbers of IP Cameras from amazon with full payment, i contact him since the promised time to delivered elapsed, it's one story or the other, it's one excuses or the other.

This guys no longer pick my calls, his so called customer care girl also don't pick call again. his website expired

I am plan to formally report to Police, probably sars, but because of this public holiday.

Anybody with information of this guy,

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by daddytime(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by hahn(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mayorall should come and defend himself. He is actually quite reputable on this forum

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by hedonido: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
More on whatsapp

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
more

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Idboyostic(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
adex4me:
Please who know this guys personally to help me "nairaland.com/mayorall" I contract him to help me buy numbers of IP Cameras from amazon with full payment, i contact him since the promised time to delivered elapsed, it's one story or the other, it's one excuses or the other.

This guys no longer pick my calls, his so called customer care girl also don't pick call again. his website expired

I am plan to formally report to Police, probably sars, but because of this public holiday.

I don't think he is though, have done lots of transactions with him and have met him personal on several occasions.....Don't see him as a SCAMMER.

The shipments might be taking forever to the ETA he promised....He not communicating with you might be as a results of one or two things
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by mayorall(m): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Idboyostic:
I don't think he is though, have done lots of transactions with him and have met him personal on several occasions.....Don't see him as a SCAMMER.

The shipments might be taking forever to the ETA he promised....He not communicating with you might be as a results of one or two things

Thanks for your help sir.

Bros, please leave this Oga and his matter. He has evidence of his item purchase, also the goods shortlanded.

He came to our office last Friday, I met him personally and told him the flight arrived last Friday.

That it will take 2-5 working days to clear.

Saturday was weekend, today is public holiday. Sars isn't available cos of holiday, but people working at our company are animals?

Tomorrow is another public.

He's only raising a false alarm..

He had been to our office at least thrice.

The day he initiated the transaction, he paid it at our office.

5 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by mayorall(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
These were the threat messages over the weekend he claimed it was not responded to.

Our working days is Monday to Friday.

What reply should be given to this messages when we personally met last Friday.

Also it's my wedding week. Both staff and others will all travel.

Very very busy at the moment. Only came to attend to clear the air cos of our loyal customers.

Thanks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Protein0: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
mayorall:
These were the threat messages over the weekend he claimed it was not responded to.

Our working days is Monday to Friday.

What reply should be given to this messages when we personally met last Friday.

Very very busy at the moment. Only came to attend to clear the air cos our loyal customers.

Thanks.
I have been waiting for this. Thanks for clearing the air.
Mention the mods to do the needful on the scam he alleged.

What he doesn't know is that this is an unpaid publicity which will translate to more patronage for you rather than the intended defamation.

Happy married life bro.

15 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by nuban07(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
I never heard of this guy before mayorall, but I'm so impressed with the way u came to clear the air. U worth doing business with. Happy married life in advance

11 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Idboyostic(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
mayorall:

He came to our office last Friday, I met him personally and told him the flight arrived last Friday.

@adex4me nawa you oo....The way you narrated the whole thing makes it seems you haven't met @mayorall before. You have been to his office & also met him personal, you were even at his office on Friday yet you never made mentioned of all this....Nawa you again ooo!!!

You bought online then you should be ready for the waiting time, so many factors determine the date of arrival....even at that it might not arrive at the stated date. Have you ever booked a flight and it got delayed for hours or got canceled

And Note: items might takes longer time to clear, the break and customs guys if them still resume they have lots of back logged items waiting for clearance....so you might still have to chill. Items might not be cleared immediately after the break but hopefully it should.

7 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Idboyostic(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
mayorall:

Thanks.
Congrats Boss!

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by adabsmith(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by adabsmith(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Idboyostic:
@adex4me nawa you oo....The way you narrated the whole thing makes it seems you haven't met @mayorall before. You have been to his office & also met him personal, you were even at his office on Friday yet you never made mentioned of all this....Nawa you again ooo!!!

You bought online then you should be ready for the waiting time, so many factors determine the date of arrival....even at that it might not arrive at the stated date. Have you ever booked a flight and it got delayed for hours or got canceled

And Note: items might takes longer time to clear, the break and customs guys if them still resume they have lots of back logged items waiting for clearance....so you might still have to chill. Items might not be cleared immediately after the break but hopefully it should.
it's what folks do and idk what he tends to gain from it
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by adabsmith(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
This thread should be deleted already please. Nonsense angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Macaulish(m): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
hmmnnnn.

faceless forum side effect cry
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by stagger: 12:52am On Aug 13, 2019
The person who posted this complaint is an absolute im.becile. Does he know the meaning of "public holidays"? He thinks every business person should work 24 hours a day seven days a week because he is the only one who has bought goods from abroad through Mayorall.

I have done business with Mayorall several times. Never met him in person and he does not even know me...and he has delivered 100% of the time.

OP should retract his baseless allegations and tender an unreserved apology to Mayorall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Bombiday(m): 1:01am On Aug 13, 2019
adabsmith:
He can't and won't ever be a scammer... this is a case of misunderstanding and should have been settled personally

A real case of misunderstanding because the OP clearly didn't even understand the way orders work from the beginning. There'd already be a delivery delay in the US which he didn't even understand as at the order time and he was the one who gave the link, he accepted that but then refused to accept the delay in Nigeria. Some people are just unreasonable sometimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:57am On Aug 13, 2019
adex4me:

You reason like an illiterate, an illiterate imbe to be precise.

Go and report to SARS and IRT because your supplier didn't open on a public holiday. Oponu agba.

Na your type I dey like withdraw their cash as refund use am slap their face. If you no report, na nama you be.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by yehmy(m): 5:40am On Aug 13, 2019
dingbang:
Please carry your two legs and walk into any first bank branch, report for fraudulent activity and you'll get your money after investigations are concluded.
No b every one side story person dey shook mouthlipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by chigoziri2403(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2019
Demented fool,
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by lanrexdo(m): 2:40am On Aug 14, 2019
Oh.. so you didnt see the physical address in the text they share? was it not paid in his office? has the said compliant not been to the guys office
thrice? can you read at all? you seems like a dull and dumb person. I am sure you a pure illiterate. Learn to read before commenting.
chigoziri2403:
I wonder how people do business with someone without a physical address

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by PoliteActivist: 3:32am On Aug 14, 2019
adabsmith:
This thread should be deleted already please. Nonsense angry

No don't delete the thread. Many people who see it will become his customers including me. Good to see one totally scam free guy

5 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by jboycrb(m): 6:36am On Aug 14, 2019
mayorall:

Bros, please leave this Oga and his matter. He has evidence of his item purchase, also the goods shortlanded.

Saturday was weekend, today is public holiday. Sars isn't available cos of holiday, but people working at our company are animals?

Reply to ur DM, i want to get a shipment down to naija from US. I need cost per lbs
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Charmingrascal(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2019
[quote author=mayorall post=81196044]

You should sue him for accusing you falsely and trying to tarnish the your image and your company's.

God bless every legitimate hustler.
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Juwonmania(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
Weldone Mayorall....
I remember those days in uniosun..
Happy married life too

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by gogodaye(m): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm.......
Seeing this post.....got me scared in utter disbelief....and wondering if this was the same Mayorall... I've come to know and do business with on Nairaland.....
Thanks goodness....
His integrity is still intact....
I'm not going to engage in singing his praise...
He is one gentleman alongside my sister woman TYCONCEPTS with whom I had transactions on this forum and never had cause to be apprehensive about delivery after effecting payments even when I had never met them both physically. And this should be like well over 5-7 years ago.
In keeping with his uprightness, he recently told me point-blank how difficult it would be to get some stuff I enquired about from him....
It's damn disheartening to see someone attempt to bring him down without reasonable justification...
Good to know he is taking it for what it is...
Abeg continue with your ozza room duties our oko Iyawo before this unwarranted interruption by this meddlesome fellow cum customer

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Neddstark: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2019
Adex for me is the fraudster here. Be patient and stop crying like a little girl
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by tyconcepts(f): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
gogodaye:
Hmmmmmmmm.......
Seeing this post.....got me scared in utter disbelief....and wondering if this was the same Mayorall... I've come to know and do business with on Nairaland.....
Thanks goodness....
His integrity is still intact....
I'm not going to engage in singing his praise...
He is one gentleman alongside my sister woman TYCONCEPTS with whom I had transactions on this forum and never had cause to be apprehensive about delivery after effecting payments even when I had never met them both physically. And this should be like well over 5-7 years ago.
In keeping with his uprightness, he recently told me point-blank how difficult it would be to get some stuff I enquired about from him....
It's damn disheartening to see someone attempt to bring him down without reasonable justification...
Good to know he is taking it for what it is...
Abeg continue with your ozza room duties our oko Iyawo before this unwarranted interruption by this meddlesome fellow cum customer

I barely come to this streets lately wink hence I’m just seeing this.....Mayorall and scam can’t be used in same sentence. Ignorance and impatience are a disease without medicine. Long time

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by loadedvibes: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ok this is an interesting development

(1) (2) (Reply)

0 / Man Caught Kissing His Boyfriend In Restaurant Beaten Up By Gay Haters / Okoh Godwin From Owerri State Travel To Mali For Boko Haram???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.