Stats: 3,194,046 members, 7,953,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

What's Happening Up North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Happening Up North? (523 Views)

Mass Igbo Settlement Up North Is A Major Cause Of Herdsmen Coming South / Happening Now: Northerners Protesting Against Killings And Insecurity Up North / Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

What's Happening Up North? by TONYE001(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
First and foremost, this is not a partisan thread. As a matter of fact, the current crop of leaders we have are the worst failure we've ever suffered as a country.

What is happening up there in the North? Enough of the media propaganda and poorly-cooked lies these people dish out daily. Enough of the cheap political points they score at the expense of the lives of our soldiers. Enough of the deceit. Enough of the politics!

I ask again, what's happening in our northern states? I can't wrap my head around the fact that people are killed on a daily basis like what? Chickens? Scratch that! Like mosquitoes! The Boko Haram onslaught continues to flourish.

What's happening up there in the North? How can we have a retired General as a president and there is absolutely no significant impact in the enemy camp? What about the years of experience as a military personnel? What about the "aura" being a General carries?

One thing is sure. If we fail to face these insurgents squarely, this menace would metastasize. Soon enough, it would spread. Perhaps when the rich begin to suffer as much as the poor, the so called elite that call themselves our leaders and law makers would pay better attention.

I cry for Nigeria.

Re: What's Happening Up North? by SolidGenius(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
That video was really horrible. To those whose are yet to watch it, here's the direct link to the video, just click and download https://video-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/46879608_371875726886681_8179596358592757760_n.mp4?_nc_cat=100&efg=eyJybHIiOjM2NSwicmxhIjo2NjIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&_nc_ht=video-ams3-1.xx&oh=b3462f11207ff1702a26aa263b561916&oe=5BF8370D
Re: What's Happening Up North? by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
JIHAD is happening in d north.....as bn directed by jibril abi na Buhari Dem dey call am

Re: What's Happening Up North? by jamace(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
TONYE001:
First and foremost, this is not a partisan thread. As a matter of fact, the current crop of leaders we have are the worst failure we've ever suffered as a country.

What is happening up there in the North? Enough of the media propaganda and poorly-cooked lies these people dish out daily. Enough of the cheap political points they score at the expense of the lives of our soldiers. Enough of the deceit. Enough of the politics!

I ask again, what's happening in our northern states? I can't wrap my head around the fact that people are killed on a daily basis like what? Chickens? Scratch that! Like mosquitoes! The Boko Haram onslaught continues to flourish.

What's happening up there in the North? How can we have a retired General as a president and there is absolutely no significant impact in the enemy camp? What about the years of experience as a military personnel? What about the "aura" being a General carries?

One thing is sure. If we fail to face these insurgents squarely, this menace would metastasize. Soon enough, it would spread. Perhaps when the rich begin to suffer as much as the poor, the so called elite that call themselves our leaders and law makers would pay better attention.

I cry for Nigeria.

Same question I have been asking. How can a retired general not have firm grip of security situation as it pertains to boko haram and killer fulani herdsmen?

Re: What's Happening Up North? by TONYE001(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
jamace:

Same question I have been asking. How can a retired general not have firm grip of security situation as it pertains to boko haram and killer fulani herdsmen?

This question is valid and on point. We have a General as president for crying out loud. A General!

I'm so tired of the media propaganda and all. Just wish for once, these guys would come out clean and report things as they are. I wish for once those at the helm of affairs would really mean to put an end to this.

1 Dead And Dozens Injured As Nigerian Police Attack Protesting IPOB Members / Who Is Arming Boko Haram Terrorists? / 2019 Daily News Updates: What People Are Saying From Around The Web... PICTURES!