Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

DO YOU WANT YOUR DREAM TO BE INTERPRETED ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DO YOU WANT YOUR DREAM TO BE INTERPRETED ? (1023 Views)

Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? / How Do People Interpreted 1 Corinthians 6 V 9-10? Homosexuality exposed. / I Need Someone To Interprete This Dream To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO YOU WANT YOUR DREAM TO BE INTERPRETED ? by servantofGod22: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Good day and God bless you.

What was your last dream? Do you know the meaning or Interpretation?

Will you like God of Elijah to interpret it for you? If yes, then you are in the right thread

Dream is a medium God use to communicate or send warning to His children?

Gen 37 V 9 - And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more;
and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

The above dream was what God used to communicate with Joseph that he will be great in Life and it came to past.

Mathew 2 V 13 - And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and
take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod
will seek the young child to destroy him.

The above dream was what God used to communicate with Joseph to save the Life of Jesus.

Below are the opposite of Joseph kind of dream
1. Dream but don't remember
2. Having children in your dream but not pregnant.
3. Wedding in the dream but still single and having delay.
4. Eating in your dream
5. Making Love in the dream
6. Swimming in your dream.
7. Seeing yourself in your old compound/house in your dream.
8. Seeing yourself in your old school/ father’s house in your dream.
9. Seeing yourself picking snails in your dream.
10. Seeing yourself chased by masquerades in your dream.
11 Seeing yourself chased by dogs/cats.
12. Being chased or biting by dog/snake in your dream,
13.Seeing excreta in your dream.
14. Being Unclad in your dream.
15. Seeing River or swimming in your dream.
16. Seeing blood or red object in your dream. etc.

If you are, then you are in the right place. All you need to do is, FOLLOW DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS, and your dream/s will be interpreted
Re: DO YOU WANT YOUR DREAM TO BE INTERPRETED ? by Oeiz: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Thank you servant of the most high God, we are ready to get interpretation to our many dreams.

Thank you Jesus for the privilege to be here!!!
Re: DO YOU WANT YOUR DREAM TO BE INTERPRETED ? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oeiz:
Thank you servant of the most high God, we are ready to get interpretation to our many dreams.

The same poster replying his post!

Re: DO YOU WANT YOUR DREAM TO BE INTERPRETED ? by ccarefulwind2(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
NoGender:

The same poster replying his post!
cheesy
Re: DO YOU WANT YOUR DREAM TO BE INTERPRETED ? by Oeiz: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
ccarefulwind2:
cheesy
I am undergoing his deliverance service for online guys, the power of God over him is mighty and great. Try and see!
Here is the deliverance group created by servant of God.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-god-elijah-servant/17

Check the group for yourself. May God bless you all!
Thank you Jesus!!!
Re: DO YOU WANT YOUR DREAM TO BE INTERPRETED ? by servantofGod22: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2018
Oeiz:

You are welcome
Re: DO YOU WANT YOUR DREAM TO BE INTERPRETED ? by debeginin(m): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Thanks for your help Sir.
My dreams
1) My step mum was giving 5 slots for jobs and she gave the five names( I wasn't included).But somebody went and substituted my name with one of the names she(step mum) gave.And I heard somebody saying that I will get it.
2) I was in my village on a visit and was walking down the street and a lady was walking down towards me,when she got to where I was,she said that she loves me,I was surprise that was my first time of ever seeing her and I don't even admire her.I told her that she doesn't even know let alone love me.I walked pass her and she spotted my wedding ring.The moment she saw it she changed her mind that she doesn't want anything to do with me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Know About Life And Spirituality no matter your Believe / To Believers: Here Are Your True Family Members / Pregnant Secretary Of Pope Francis Found Dead In Her Rome Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.