Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Biology Teacher - Episode 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Biology Teacher - Episode 2 (1147 Views)

The Origin Madam Koi Koi Episode 2 Review: Worth It Or Not / My Biology Teacher - Episode 2 / My Biology Teacher- EPISODE 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biology Teacher - Episode 2 by JosephEmpire(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Written By: Ifeanyi Joseph Ezealor

My silent was killing them, “my Mum walking close to me and hug me, “Ani-baby the sugar in my tea, the Apple of my eyes, tell me what is wrong” I felt a little relief with the praises, “Everybody In my class hates me, they were looking at me like someone who didn’t took her bath before coming to school. “(Mum) she consoled me, motivated me with word of confort. Brought food and I eat “we discussed like family, had fun, before bed time, I had only closed my eye for only 25minutes, when I started dreaming about “Uncle Peter”. “Wakeup, its Morning, time to prepare for school” Ohhhhh they just spoilt the fun I was having, I wish I never woke up from that dream, because I had the life, I always wanted, “but sha nothing spoil” I prepared for school, I was happy to go to school,
**************fast forward***************
I was in school by 7:20, at the assembly ground, which seem as if I was the first to be in school, to my surprise uncle was already in school, i was just steering at uncle peter, I don’t know what had gotten over me, I could not explain what I was feeling inside, my attention was not in what the school, was doing, I did not hear a single word that was said on the assembly ground.
8:10 we were all in our various classes, and the most wonderful and surprising thing that morning was, we were having Biology class, I was seating at the back seat, middle role when he step in.
Uncle Peter: Good Morning Class
Students: Morning Sir
Uncle Peter: How are you,
Students: Fine thank you Sir
Uncle Peter: Sit down “ Were did we stop in our last class”
Students: Respiration
Uncle Peter: today we are going to discuss about reproductive system.
“ he began to teach, about reproduction, about how a man and a woman meet up, and how a woman get pregnant, he told us a lot of funny stories, his class was fun, with him smiling while taking the class along no one was left out, even the dullest among us, will understand what was taught in class, Uncle peter was one of my role modern, he was the reason I became a science student” in less than an Hour the class was over, We took attendance, calling the names to know who was present, as he got to my name, he looked at me and said after school wait for me, I need to see you, I felt a little joy in me, like he saw my mind.
********fast forward*************
School was over, I waited for him as he asked me, for like 15-20 minutes before he came out, and was walking out of the school compound, he did not say a word till we got out of the school compound, my heart was beating fast, “ I hope am save” that was what was going in my mind, the way you called my name, was disrespectful, no teacher could call me by my name the way you did, you really annoyed me, is it because you paid for the food yesterday, here is your money, “ Am sorry Uncle, it will never happen again, it was a slip of tongue, “ I have heard” but he still insisted I collect the money, which I did for peace to rain, he thanked me about helping him find his wallet, “he was actually trouble about how to get a new I.D Card, ATM Card, and some important code that was in his wallet”, all thanks to me for my heroism, Loizxxxx
We charted as we walked to where I will take Bick, as I clamped the Bick, and gave him an eye contact (eye blink) before the bick took off, my heart beat heavily…….

READ COMPLETE EPISODE ON THE LINK BELOW:

http://josephempir..com/…/my-biology-teacher-episod…

And don’t forget to drop some comment to motivate the writer

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Interested In Bringing Sanity And Class To Nollywood Movies / Hype Entertainment Magazines / Runescape Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.