Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) (8026 Views)

SITUATION REPORT: IPOB, Heavy Military Presence Keep Anambra Citizens Indoors / Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by keryj(f): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:

You still don't get it. There is no probability that will make it a reality. Even if it is reasoned from any angle.

Fantasizing about it as you are doing is permitted though but reality is far from fantasy

Never say never.

Nobody ever thought BREXIT will be possible.
Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by shukuokukobambi: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hizzy:

Wish you good luck but bro do you now any Label

Not at all
Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by NonsoWow: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
keryj:

He can't be that stupid to promise referendum during campaign.
So that if he wins, he can say that he didn't promise the Biafrans any such thing and the Fulani oppression of Biafrans continue. Let him show the Biafrans that he is committed to their Biafran aspiration by clearly setting a date for the referendum or he will so regret the day he decided to pick that effeminate clown to be his VP candidate.
Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Not at all
Okay
Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by AmTruth: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Please let the South South out of your Biafra thing. We are not biafrains. Meanwhile while are many shops and market open and selling from your pictures. And you call this shutdown. No wonder you people are gradually losing relevance day by day, hence this so called sensitization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by AmTruth: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Please let the South South out of your Biafra thing. We are not biafrains. Meanwhile while are many shops and market open and selling from your pictures. And you call this shutdown. No wonder you people are gradually losing relevance day by day, hence this so called sensitization.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by potterdon: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol Buhari is surely going down.All those Efulefus you saw do not even have PVC.

Take the last Anambra guber for instance. more people voted in 2017 during the useless boycott than in 2013 without boycott. The IPOB election boycott has failed on arrival
u mean the numbers that were inflated as in was in Kano state primaries were the late Buhari got 14 million votes when there were only 7000 delegates. 2019 is as good as boycotted if ince like let them inflate the votes to infinite grin pained afonja

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by potterdon: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
AmTruth:
lol noise making afonja like u grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=Hizzy post=73244852][/quote]

So Peter Obi was not the governor when 70 massob members were killed and dumped in ezu river during a PDP Federal government

You say no proof of that because you are a liar

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
potterdon:
u mean the numbers that were inflated as in was in Kano state primaries were the late Buhari got 14 million votes when there were only 7000 delegates. 2019 is as good as boycotted if ince like let them inflate the votes to infinite grin pained afonja

Children everywhere. Selected delegates are totally different from open primaries where everyone is allowed to vote Nationwide.

The APC primaries were open to all APC members.

The convention was for selected delegates who came to ratify the previously held open primaries.

A lot of you making ignorant comments on nairaland claim to probably be educated but your words and sense of reasoning is totally anti education

1 Like

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:

So Peter Obi was not the governor when 70 massob members were killed and dumped in ezu river during a PDP Federal government

You say no proof of that because you are a liar
Okay thanks truthful man
Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
keryj:

Never say never.

Nobody ever thought BREXIT will be possible.

EU is not a country. EU is a coming together of countries voluntarily for a common good and they also have the right to break away. Its totally different from a country with its sole governing constitution.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by Antivirus92(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
deomelo:
lol @ ipob village terrorist...

Knontinu, python go soon land..

grin grin grin
the way they landed in borno two days ago against boko haram....
Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by potterdon: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Children everywhere. Selected delegates are totally different from open primaries where everyone is allowed to vote Nationwide.

The APC primaries were open to all APC members.

The convention was for selected delegates who came to ratify the previously held open primaries.

A lot of you making ignorant comments on nairaland claim to probably be educated but your words and sense of reasoning is totally anti education
please don't be silly and stop beating around the Bush my point is that the delegates votes in Kano were inflated as it was done in Anambra state governorships elections as it would still be done in 2019 general elections. grin I don't understand why your just explaining nonsense trying to console yourself. grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by keryj(f): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:

EU is not a country. EU is a coming together of countries voluntarily for a common good and they also have the right to break away. Its totally different from a country with its sole governing constitution.

And you think I don't know all that?
Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Ipob, should be set free, they had an agreement....nigeria is not improving.
Many of these boys are illiterate shebi they will become your leaders in Biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
Frankdoz26:
IPOB Ebonyi on same motion. Heavy protest ongoing in Abakiliki, Ebonyi province of Biafra land.
Our stand still remains — "No Nigerian Election in BiafraLand". #BiafraReferendum
This op is sick sha. Same pictures for enugu, calabar n ebonyi. Op, waiting to see pic from south south o

1 Like

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by EternalTruths: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol Buhari is surely going down.All those Efulefus you saw do not even have PVC.

Take the last Anambra guber for instance. more people voted in 2017 during the useless boycott than in 2013 without boycott. The IPOB election boycott has failed on arrival

It is unfortunate you never followed the Anambra election otherwise you would have known that figures were added in order not to make people think that IPOB call for boycott was successfull.

Anyway, there would be massive election boycott in the SE/SS but Atiku will win because the Northern Elites are secretly behind Atiku since they now know that Buhari is long dead and the man in Aso Rock is a counterfeit.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by EternalTruths: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
keryj:
Stupid people angry

We are thinking of how to send the daura man out of Aso Rock. They are busy protesting no election which will favour the daura man

Stupid people angry

Did they stop you from voting out Buhari.?

So, you now need the votes of the 5% to unseat Buhari.?

Wonders shall never end.
Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by EternalTruths: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
chiagozien:
DId they join you to vote him in?so why do you need them to vote him out.

Now check between them and you who is stupid.

You asked keryj very good questions.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by Denton027: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You're the morbid idiot who celebrates gory pictures and details so why do you want me to interfere with your enjoyment? Continue wanking away on that thread. May Boko Haram give you more reasons to celebrate cheesy

You this senseless worshipper of the aibino hunchback whom he considers less than Jack, his native dog, go on and celebrate the deaths of Nigerian soldiers while I celebrate ipob resurgence or is your destiny tied to whatever I do?
Now I know you are really insane, so myopic and daft that you still miss the bigger picture here. Nobody is celebrating the vicious demise of Nigerian soldiers at the hands of boko haram, even though I shouldn't care much about them knowing their antecedents for mindless brutality against innocent civilians all over Nigeria... But let me not digress, and re-orientate you on my ACTUAL point dummy. Channel your worthless self into minding your damn business and other affairs in your miserable life, family, and your region instead of been a pathetic nusinace gallivanting like a jobless piece of sh.it all over people fighting for their fundamental rights to be free from the bondage called Nigeria. I for one isn't an Ipob member or sympathizer to their cause as your moronic self asserted, I just felt the need to point out the hypocrisy of bas.tards like you who revel on trolling. Get a damn life you bloody yoruba subhuman.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by imaeruaka: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2018

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by keryj(f): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
EternalTruths:

You asked keryj very good questions.

Hey, I never voted and will never vote Buhari. No full blooded nwafo does that ok
Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by keryj(f): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
EternalTruths:

Did they stop you from voting out Buhari.?

So, you now need the votes of the 5% to unseat Buhari.?

Wonders shall never end.

What's bad in asking for vote from my own people
Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by EternalTruths: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
keryj:

What's bad in asking for vote from my own people

You are not a Biafran.
Pls, return back to the kitchen.
Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by FisifunKododada: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
What is the likelihood that some of these young protesters are the re-incarnated souls of some of those who died on the Biafra side of the civil war?
Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by FisifunKododada: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hizzy:

we were only Nine people that voted for Buhari in my pulling Units
I don't want to go back home because my people have not forgiven me
if you like you believe it if you like don't but
I will swear this
if I VOTED for Buhari let me see money to promote my music and the song will blow but if I didn't let the song no blow AMEN

I actually believe you. Now if I may ask, do you really want Biafra to be actualized? Or is this just reactionary move for you? The reason behind my question is your post below:
Hizzy:

Am a Biafra sympathizer
You can't kill my brothers and sisters and expect me to sing one Nigeria
Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by FisifunKododada: 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Frankdoz26:
Akwaibom IPOB lion squad volunteer live today , 23/11/2019

NO ELECTION !!
YES REFERENDUM !!

OP, you are claiming that protests occurred in AkwaIbom, Calabar and Bayelsa. Yet NOTHING in your pictures prove this. A business signboard in one of your pics under AkwaIbom protest clearly says Imo. Are you trying to deceive? Show pictures with popular places in these states so we can believe you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by Frankdoz26: 12:26am On Nov 24, 2018
FisifunKododada:

OP, you are claiming that protests occurred in AkwaIbom, Calabar and Bayelsa. Yet NOTHING in your pictures prove this. A business signboard in one of your pics under AkwaIbom protest clearly says Imo. Are you trying to deceive? Show pictures with popular places in these states so we can believe you.
my Yoruba Muslim brother, are you telling me you are now blinded by stack ewedu that you can not see any signpost showing bayelsa and calabar?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by FisifunKododada: 12:42am On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:
my Yoruba Muslim brother, are you telling me you are now blinded by stack ewedu that you can not see any signpost showing bayelsa and calabar?

No need for childish insults. Just show the signposts.
Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 12:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Naughtysite:
Many of these boys are illiterate shebi they will become your leaders in Biafra
So you mean Nigerian leaders are educated? Do not judge, we are being ruled by particular set of people, terrible recyling, development in Nigeria is never happening, when they invest in different parts of the world and get buried in their country. Just for peace sake IPOB should be free, the rate of death and hunger has increased. why do they fear loosing the IPOB??!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 24, 2018
FisifunKododada:

I actually believe you. Now if I may ask, do you really want Biafra to be actualized? Or is this just reactionary move for you? The reason behind my question is your post below:

I would prefer a workable Nigeria a Nigeria where every one will be treated equal
a Nigeria where we all will be taken as first class citizens
But if they refused that I would like to Have Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’ll Miss 2019 Target For Refineries’ Revamp – Kachikwu / President Buhari Warns Cabinet Members Against Unnecessary Altercation / N3.6 Billion Fraud: Bauchi Government Denies Allegations, Blasts Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.