Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Bitcoin Falling Don't Miss The Next Move To Make Huge Profit. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Falling Don't Miss The Next Move To Make Huge Profit. (497 Views)

Falling Naira: EFCC Raids Bureau De Change Firms / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Falling Don't Miss The Next Move To Make Huge Profit. by apexmall(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bitcoin is falling and everybody is giving up.
Either bitcoin falls or not people that knows about how Cryptocurrency works will never give up.

Guys don't miss the next move prepare to invest in other Altcoins when bitcoin falls to like $2,000.
Note: bitcoin may not times 5, 10, 20.... Inthe next few months but other Altcoins will.

What do you need to do. Make sure you invest in other Altcoins
that can times 20 or more when the price of bitcoin rises.

You will be in lots of profits soon when bitcoin appreciates.
I will also advise you to join other Airdrops that can also appreciate even more better.

Click on my whatsapp link below and get automatic reply link on the latest AIRDROPS to join and earn free token that can be exchanged to bitcoin or dollar.

Private message me to get other important and verified Airdrops to make free money.

Cheers.

Re: Bitcoin Falling Don't Miss The Next Move To Make Huge Profit. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Best crypto advice since the dip.
Re: Bitcoin Falling Don't Miss The Next Move To Make Huge Profit. by apexmall(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
I'm telling you
Re: Bitcoin Falling Don't Miss The Next Move To Make Huge Profit. by apexmall(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
The best advice is to buy when others are selling

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falling Don't Miss The Next Move To Make Huge Profit. by apexmall(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Others are selling now
Buy now but wait let the dip be stable for 1week
Re: Bitcoin Falling Don't Miss The Next Move To Make Huge Profit. by gowaga68: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
apexmall:
Others are selling now
Buy now but wait let the dip be stable for 1week
How would one know the price is on its last leg of going dip? And secondly what makes you think the dip will be stable within a week?
Mind you cryoto having been going dip for sometime now.
Re: Bitcoin Falling Don't Miss The Next Move To Make Huge Profit. by stagger: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
You should be selling on rallies and not buying on dips for now. I did that for Bitcoin on BitMEX with astounding profits. Bitcoin is in resolution phase of the descending triangle pattern that has formed on the Weekly chart since 2018 started.
Re: Bitcoin Falling Don't Miss The Next Move To Make Huge Profit. by gowaga68: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
stagger:
You should be selling on rallies and not buying on dips for now. I did that for Bitcoin on BitMEX with astounding profits. Bitcoin is in resolution phase of the descending triangle pattern that has formed on the Weekly chart since 2018 started.
Well said, for me I guess the only ones that can venture into crypto world now is one that has the mind .
Re: Bitcoin Falling Don't Miss The Next Move To Make Huge Profit. by Optionalx: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
apexmall:
Bitcoin is falling and everybody is giving up.
Either bitcoin falls or not people that knows about how Cryptocurrency works will never give up.

Guys don't miss the next move prepare to invest in other Altcoins when bitcoin falls to like $2,000.
Note: bitcoin may not times 5, 10, 20.... Inthe next few months but other Altcoins will.

What do you need to do. Make sure you invest in other Altcoins
that can times 20 or more when the price of bitcoin rises.

You will be in lots of profits soon when bitcoin appreciates.
I will also advise you to join other Airdrops that can also appreciate even more better.

Click on my whatsapp link below and get automatic reply link on the latest AIRDROPS to join and earn free token that can be exchanged to bitcoin or dollar.

Private message me to get other important and verified Airdrops to make free money.

Cheers.
People are selling now and loosing times 5, 10, 20 etc
Me thinks most people loose on this volatile gambling but too ashame to talk
Re: Bitcoin Falling Don't Miss The Next Move To Make Huge Profit. by apexmall(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2018
Definately this is December and lots of people needs money. Alot of money will be pulled out. It will cause it to go down very well.

Please plan to buy by middle of January.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

How To Register Your Business In Nigeria With Corporate Affairs Commission / Help On Hiring A Sales Boy/sales Girl / I Can't Find My Buyer Request Page On FIVERR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.