Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

To All Virtual Football Betting Fans (VFL From Betradar) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / To All Virtual Football Betting Fans (VFL From Betradar) (1076 Views)

Virtual Football Tipster. / The Truths,facts And Details On Virtual Football- / Daily 24/7 Free Virtual Football Prediction - Today VFL Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Virtual Football Betting Fans (VFL From Betradar) by Tunagy: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
I spent almost 3 years trying to figure out how VFL works and I succeeded. I will create whatsapp group, for everyone, I will post forecasts for virtual football according to the developed strategy. The strategy itself will soon be on sale in the form of access to the site with a program that will offer predictions for the matches of the teams. Our goal will be to increase the initial capital � in 5 !!! time. If your bet is only 1000 naira, then after 3 successive bets in a row, playing the "ladder", we should get 5000 naira. since the bets themselves will be carefully selected from the projections offered by the program. If you are ready to increase your bank in 5 !!! once per day, you are in the right place at the right time. I wish you all good luck !!!

1 Like

Re: To All Virtual Football Betting Fans (VFL From Betradar) by Tunagy: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
check my signature for whatsapp group link
Re: To All Virtual Football Betting Fans (VFL From Betradar) by Tunagy: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
previous bet history for russia bookmaker

Re: To All Virtual Football Betting Fans (VFL From Betradar) by Tunagy: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
predictions from the program

Re: To All Virtual Football Betting Fans (VFL From Betradar) by Tunagy: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
another one

Re: To All Virtual Football Betting Fans (VFL From Betradar) by Tunagy: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
another bets

Re: To All Virtual Football Betting Fans (VFL From Betradar) by Tunagy: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
check out this too

Re: To All Virtual Football Betting Fans (VFL From Betradar) by richardbrandy: 4:42am On Nov 24, 2018
how can I contact you??
Re: To All Virtual Football Betting Fans (VFL From Betradar) by richardbrandy: 4:45am On Nov 24, 2018
Tunagy:
check out this too
WhatsApp link not working
Re: To All Virtual Football Betting Fans (VFL From Betradar) by Tunagy: 6:19am On Nov 24, 2018
richardbrandy:
WhatsApp link not working
0*8*0*3*2*6*2*1*3*8*8

(1) (Reply)

Sure Prediction {betzure} / Good Odd For Today Bet9ja / Nigerian Agent In Charge Of Jadon Sancho, Demands N19.5 Billion From Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.