Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow (914 Views)

Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon / Use Your PVC - Seyi Makinde In A Broadcast After The Protest In Ibadan / I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by Rickyzagy: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!
This is to inform biafrans and all lovers of freedom that
our leader mazi Nnamdi KANU's ohamadike 1of Biafran land,
will be broadcasting live and direct from the holy land of Israel tomorrow 24th November 2018,
It is going to be another powerful, expository and educative message,

please share wide,
to inform others,
every human being on earth must know the truth about the fake jubril from Sudan, the zoo will surely burn down to ashes iseeeeeee
Ndewo nu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by lilvicky68(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Some jobless people will still listen to him.. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by mekaboy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
It's better called Scamcast. That's his channel of scamming gullible followers.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Two Afonjas are already here above me. Afonjas are the most useless and shameless sets of men on the face of this earth. Even their women don't respect them. That's why they have the highest divorce rate on the world.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by Bluezy13(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hmmm...

Oafs everywhere !

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by bizza45: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
good luck to him but will his speech reduce d price of garri or make 1naira equivalent to $1
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by busky007: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
Looking for time to enjoy Epl Dis weekend and you are telling me to listen to broadcast
Are you serious
My babe can even come let's chat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by Rickyzagy: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
lilvicky68:
Some jobless people will still listen to him.. Mtcheww
his people trust him but wait ooo
Why you hating.? Sniper can help ease the pain man just 10 naira own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by Sunofgod(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Wat time?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by Rickyzagy: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
mekaboy:
It's better called Scamcast. That's his channel of scamming gullible followers.
we ain't complaining. It's only those who don't live in our land that condemn him but we In biafra land love him, you can kill yourself if you hate him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by Rickyzagy: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Sunofgod:
Wat time?
6 pm biafra time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by SolutionMee: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
cheesy
Another one.
Millions of Afonjas will be very much eager to hear him.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by Rickyzagy: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
bizza45:
good luck to him but will his speech reduce d price of garri or make 1naira equivalent to $1
it is not magic. He can restore or activate the positive brain God give you cos the Nigeria state made it over think thereby runs out of control.
He can give you what will benefit your unborn generation,

You can still enjoy the benefits once biafra is restored in Africa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by Rickyzagy: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
busky007:
Looking for time to enjoy Epl Dis weekend and you are telling me to listen to broadcast
Are you serious
My babe can even come let's chat

The message is for Biafrans
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by lilvicky68(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rickyzagy:

Is there any place called biafra? You are a Nigerian..the earlier you stop fooling yourself the better for you..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by Rickyzagy: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
lilvicky68:

Is there any place called biafra? You are a Nigerian..the earlier you stop fooling yourself the better for you..
am a biafra to be a Nigeria is not by force.

Good that you are proudly Nigeria and your condition shall be like Nigeria isee isee isee
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by Sunofgod(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rickyzagy:
6 pm biafra time

Is that GMT?

I'm on hols in France. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by lilvicky68(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rickyzagy:
am a biafra to be a Nigeria is not by force.

Good that you are proudly Nigeria and your condition shall be like Nigeria isee isee isee
I hope you write biafran as your nationality when filling form if not then you must be a confused hypocrite
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by frankmoney(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
Will biafrans vote in this election or not ? Are they supporting atiku or not ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by Rickyzagy: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Sunofgod:

Is that GMT?
I'm on hols in France. cool
19 00 tomorrow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by Sunofgod(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rickyzagy:

19 00 tomorrow

Thanks.....hope he starts on time this week.

Any idea of the topic this week?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by busky007: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Rickyzagy:

then post in Nigeria Forum or create one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Hold A Broadcast Tomorrow by victorvezx(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2018
For 4 weeks now, nobody is clearly buying his Jubril is BUHARI story. Nothing meaningful has come out from all his broadcast since he reappeared

(1) (Reply)

NANS Presents An Award Of Excellence To MC Oluomo's Second In Command / More Pictures From Zik's Mausoleum & Conference Center Onitsha / BREAKING!!! A'ibom APC Guber Candidate, Ekere Dragged To EFCC Over N100m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.