Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,675 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nigerian's On Twitter Attack Buhari Aide Who Says GEJ Book Is Full Of Hate Speec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian's On Twitter Attack Buhari Aide Who Says GEJ Book Is Full Of Hate Speec (439 Views)

Relevance Of Ijaw Ethnic Nationality Threatened, Says GEJ / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian's On Twitter Attack Buhari Aide Who Says GEJ Book Is Full Of Hate Speec by Realcash224(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
The Nigerians on Twitter has comes on president Buhari special adviser on new media over his comments that Former president Jonathan book " My transition hour" is full of hate speech.

Re: Nigerian's On Twitter Attack Buhari Aide Who Says GEJ Book Is Full Of Hate Speec by SolutionMee: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
cheesy

Dear Nairalanders,
We can all see how patriotic and well meaning Nigerians were busy defending the iconic hero of contemporary Nigeria.

The aide of the "overated" tyrant read the book with a biased mind. He wasn't a good reader. He read it with the intent of finding faults in it. There should be a limit to how people envy or feel jealous of achievers.

Goodluck is an achiever. He's an author and an accomplished writer of the latest best selling book at the moment. There's nothing the caliphate hatred can do. Jonathan's success can't be annihilated by any Northern agenda.

I also mingle with writers and I can tell you that it took Jonathan years to be able to publish that book. It will take some decades for Osinbajo to come up with something as remarkable like that for Buhari. It will take a lifetime to do the editing. It will cost centuries to publish it. It will take eternity to make it available to aspiring readers.

Moral of the story is that our generation shouldn't be expecting any book from Buhari. He's more interested in feeding his gay cows in Daura than writing a book for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian's On Twitter Attack Buhari Aide Who Says GEJ Book Is Full Of Hate Speec by Righteousness89(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
IT MUST BE WELL WITH NIGERIA!!

IT MUST BE WELL WITH ME and MY HOME

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's On Twitter Attack Buhari Aide Who Says GEJ Book Is Full Of Hate Speec by Sonoyom(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Nigerian's On Twitter Attack Buhari Aide Who Says GEJ Book Is Full Of Hate Speec by seunmsg(m): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
OP simply screen grabbed the reactions of wailers. All reasonable Nigerians that have read the book or read excerpts on media platforms all concluded that the book is a self serving attempt by Jonathan to blame others for his failures and present himself as a saint. Shettima perfectly described the book as elementary fiction and quite a lot of people agree with his description.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's On Twitter Attack Buhari Aide Who Says GEJ Book Is Full Of Hate Speec by Benlight: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Too bad, their (APC's) past history and present conduct is the real definition of not only hate speeches, but hate actions. Respect to GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians in Parts Of Mainland Are Suffering / Kwara Governor / Pictures: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Saraki At Turbaning Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.