Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Strippers Lay On The Floor As Police Raid Illegal Club In Russia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Strippers Lay On The Floor As Police Raid Illegal Club In Russia (1191 Views)

Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images / Cute Abiola’s Mum In Tears, Rolls On The Floor As She Reunites With Son (Video) / See Omah-lay Girlfriend She Is Prettier Than Tems, Tattooed Omah-lay On Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strippers Lay On The Floor As Police Raid Illegal Club In Russia by Peterdredd(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-5-EC529yldg/W_d2sGWzJgI/AAAAAAAAEHE/6vzkrNZ-768dqwbwhsO2t5NnzNpdB1z_wCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture-1-214.png[/img]

The remarkable scene is believed to be from the Russian city of Rostov-on-Don, although police have refused to name the exact location.
Other claims are that it is in Vladivostok or Khabarovsk in the Russian far east.

One state-run Russian TV channel commented: “Footage shows barely naked women – and fully clothed men – lying on the floor, while operatives search through the area.”

An officer is heard quizzing a suspected staffer – called “chef” – over the identity and whereabouts of the club’s boss.

See more pictures below ==>

https://www.dredds.info/2018/11/strippers-lay-on-floor-as-police-raid.html?m=1

Re: Strippers Lay On The Floor As Police Raid Illegal Club In Russia by SosaXVLV(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
S
Re: Strippers Lay On The Floor As Police Raid Illegal Club In Russia by NwaAmaikpe: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
shocked

Walahi..
I envy the policeman that will handcuff their hands behind their backs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strippers Lay On The Floor As Police Raid Illegal Club In Russia by happybee: 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Yanshless strippers..undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strippers Lay On The Floor As Police Raid Illegal Club In Russia by Bamidey: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2018
See remarkable ass every where.
I don't mind smashing that ass positioning doggy at the east end.
And I wonder what that one with black gown is still doing with her clothes on, her ass is dope and the manager shouldn't hesitate to fire her for not coming to work on time because I believe that is the only reason she's still with her clothes on. Na her type dey dull threesom.e grin grin
Re: Strippers Lay On The Floor As Police Raid Illegal Club In Russia by Ayobami7(m): 2:28am On Nov 24, 2018
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

#10yrschallenge:tobi, Bobrisky, Funke Akindele, Donjazzy & Odas Break D Internet / Why I Slammed Akpororo For Performing Shirtless – Sammie Okposo / Regina Daniels Mom Once Encouraged S*x For Roles; And What She Has To Say About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.