Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. (1592 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Dancing At Labour Party Rally, Chided By Twitter Follower / Reno Omokri And Daughter In Leah Sharibu-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by Joevics(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Scroll shots.

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by baliyubla: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Reno come nl you go see them taya with the code name of Zombies. Attend Almajiri school, make them borrow sense small, them no gree. Like Dullardeen like Zombies.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by Dprinxe(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
;DReno on this one
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by Zansu007: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lolslolslols make I park well grin
EOD#
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by Youngbbt: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
and both Good luck and Buhari were elected to do it.... because it there task
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by GoodofNaija: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
I know no wetin aboki dey do for twitter sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by sekundosekundo: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
See finishing

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Haaa. Reno, person no fit make mistake in peace again?
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by highpriestess: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lol, this is how they spill nonsense even here on nl.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
I had a good laugh. cheesy grin

This is what happens when you go into wordsmith with who's more schooled than you.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by semasir: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ayé le óò...
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by ojun50(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Sha this too much

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by buhariguy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Haaa. Reno, person no fit make mistake in peace again?
thief reno is a master of mistake.
Google thief Reno thunderous mistake
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by Sirjamo: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
I have traveled all the 19 northern States, I only saw just one of the almajiri schools this one always talked about every two minutes, even that one was just a small structure, no teachers, no desks, no books, nothing, just a building. I would not be surprised if they just used it to steal as usual.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
highpriestess:

Lol, this is how they spill nonsense even here on nl.
see your life outside spill
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by selectedhero(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
I would like to call on all persons of goodwill to support #freesegunonibiyo
Nasir Elrufai must understand that he does not hold the prerogative to decide that the speech of other people having views contrary to his are inspired by hate.

2 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
buhariguy:
The typical reply of a bmc zombie, when u give them FACTS they counter with lies,verbal attacks and propaganda!!!
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by highpriestess: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
bamidelee:

see your life outside spill
Almajiri I meant what I wrote.
Stop spilling trash on my mention.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by selectedhero(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
Sirjamo:
I have traveled all the 19 northern States, I only saw just one of the almajiri schools this one always talked about every two minutes, even that one was just a small structure, no teachers, no desks, no books, nothing, just a building. I would not be surprised if they just used it to steal as usual.

You may be right now, however you might have been wrong if you had gone round between mid to late 2015. Most of those structures have been converted to other purposes. Just shows how irrelevant the succeeding government saw the initiative to be. Just adding...
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
buhariguy:

Your response shows you are pained. Y?
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by oderinlewo(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
buhariguy:
What's this one saying....lmao..
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by sunnymix: 12:32am On Nov 24, 2018
This Reno guy is just Savage...cant stop laughing grin
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by FRESHG(m): 12:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
JAMIU THE ISLAMIC JIHADIST YOU MEAN YOU TRAVELED TO THE NINETEEN NORTHERN STATES FROM YOUR OGBOMOSHO ENCLAVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by coolscott(m): 1:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Sirjamo:

The northerners seemed to kick against it inwardly.

By the time they were established, the seeds of hate that were being sown around the time they were being built began to both take root and bear fruit, it would seem

You know there would have been some (no, many) who believed it was a ploy to erode Islamic ways from their society. Coming from a non-muslim president, that propaganda would be easier to spread amongst them.

So, they naturally (and unfortunately too) kick against western education.

Politicians against GEJ were already sowing the seeds of hate amongst their people.

They easily went back to their former kind of Alimajiri education once GEJ left (what I think happened)

And this, even though it is a system where the instructors (who understand English) feel okay enforcing the "only Arabic"
policy on kids, who grow up handicapped within today's Nigeria as they end up illiterates - people that cannot read and write - in the English language.

2 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by jerryunit48: 4:45am On Nov 24, 2018
Dope grin
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by mankan2k7(m): 5:19am On Nov 24, 2018
O Wole

Ela ojukan
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by Corrinthians(m): 5:39am On Nov 24, 2018
GoodofNaija:
I know no wetin aboki dey do for twitter sef grin
Exactly. That is the reason why you people always win on social media while always losing the actual poll on ground!

Aboki no get time for social media, and dem full everywhere! cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by 7lives: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Sirjamo:

The almajiri school project is a drain pipe, if you no know na you sabi.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by 7lives: 7:33am On Nov 24, 2018
Corrinthians:
Exactly. That is the reason why you people always win on social media while always losing the actual poll on ground!

Aboki no get time for social media, and dem full everywhere! cheesy grin grin

Those guys are MEAN, even the beggars among them have PVCS, and the way they travel enmass to their villages to vote, isn't really funny.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by NessaBoo(f): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2018
I honestly don't know what's savage or hilarious about Reno's response, he always comes across as conceited and petty to me because all fingers are not equal, he was opportuned to attend and have the best education, so just because people can't use recondite and sophisticated words does not mean their opinions shouldn't be respected.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. by Corrinthians(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2018
7lives:

Those guys are MEAN, even the beggars among them have PVCS, and the way they travel enmass to their villages to vote, isn't really funny.
You know the koko. grin

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Train Arrive Jos For PDP Presidential Campaign / Why Does The Suspended Supreme Court Justice Have An Igbo Name? / CUPP Leaks Secret EFCC Memo Vindicating Onnoghen, Exposes Buhari’s Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.