Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

A New Nigeria Is Possible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Nigeria Is Possible (231 Views)

New Nigeria Is Possible Borehole, Mediocre Remains Mediocre. / It Is Possible Buhari Tested Negative -coro Test!!! / The First Set Of Customers Boarding The New Nigeria Air From London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Nigeria Is Possible by stansaintly(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
A NEW NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE WITH HONEST AND PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS.

This morning I just read a piece of news from the media that rekindled my spirit that a new Nigeria is possible. The report has it that some custom officers at their Apapa Command rejected a bribe of 150 million Naira from unscrupulous Nigerians with a promise for more money if they were allowed to import into the country large quantity of banned tramadol(drug) worth several billions of Naira. These honest officers played along with the criminals and had them arrested at the point of exchange of the money in anticipation for unpatriotic agreement to allow the banned substance into the country. I am so excited by this act, it gladdens my heart tremendously that we still have "remnants" in this country that desire a country free from evil men and women and who consider safety of their fellow citizens above filthy lucre. They need to be celebrated by each and everyone of us and such appreciation triggers a national rebirth of honest and patriotic legions that will recover this lost nation that is enmeshed in evil and corruption.

I therefore seek the following:
1. Open and presidential commendation to the Comptroller General of the Customs for this new consciousness of righteousness within the Agency.
2. National and presidential appreciation and reward to these honest and patriotic Nigerians who preferred honesty to filthy lucre.
3. Approval of "this standard" for all public and private citizens in Nigeria.
4. The use of the faces of these officers as the true face of true Nigerians from now onwards. These faces must be shown in primary, secondary schools and universities as patriots.
I have this personal conviction and belief that THIS COUNTRY WILL GET IT RIGHT SOME DAY THROUGH THE FEW "REMNANTS" WITHIN THAT REFUSE TO BE CONTAMINATED WITH THE GENERAL CONTAMINATION ALL AROUND US . It is possible if we believe. STAND UP FOR THE CHAMPIONS!
Re: A New Nigeria Is Possible by Righteousness89(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
IT MUST BE WELL WITH NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Initiator Of Not-too Young-to-run-act Picks Running Mate Ahead Imo Guber / Interogating The Insipid Attacks On Apga's National Chairman. / Nigeria May Lose $6bn From ‘corrupt’ Oil Deals – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.