Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers (51362 Views)

Lai Mohammed: ISWAP Behind Attacks On Christians / Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church / Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by WaffenSS(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2018
weyreypey:

Modu Sheriff started Boko Haram..... APC
Kassim Shetima nourished them....... APC

Buhari was appointed their negotiator... APC
El rufai opposed the wipe out of Boko Haram.. APC
Oga go carry your clothes from wia u bath.

You're worse than a donkey, you're a jackass

When Modu Sheriff was governor APC was not in existence. And the same Modu Sheriff held sway as interim PDP chairman at one point.

Chibok happened under PDP when that inept kludge was in power. Virtually all the North East was lost to BH when PDP was in Aso Rock, and it took the APC to degrade them.

All your other comments are symptomatic of a manic mind, which is endemic to your kind.

"PDP is Boko Haram, and Boko Haram is PDP". Gen. Azazi.
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

Stop talking rubbish my friend. Is it Jonathan that is president? What should make a northern be sympathetic to them. Please don't bring this rubbish here again.
dey breed it 2 wipe igbos n christians out but it wl hunt dem forever...1967 jealousy killing of d igbos can never be forgiven

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by hayoholla(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2018
knightsTempler:
I am too convinced that some of the success stories of Boko Haram over the Nigerian military must be the direct consequence of traitors and saboteurs within the ranks and files of the Nigerian military. All these excuses hold no water for me. Until all those who are sympathetic to the cause of Boko Haram are flushed out of the military, we may yet witness many more ugly incidents like this. It is also not possible for Boko Haram to be more resourceful and motivated than the military of the largest black nation on earth. It's total bullshit for anyone to peddle such theory. No! I refuse to believe it. It is not true. There is definitely more to this nonsense than we are being told. But time always reveal every lie in due cause. Meanwhile young gallant men must fall in battle just to cover up the lies of the evil men behind this insurgent. This is sad. My heart bleeds for these young fallen heroes. Oh, why does it have be like this? Gosh!

I agree 100 with you. worse happened under Jonathan, its just the innocent soldiers used as patsies are what I cry inside for. The real saboteurs are in the military and government of every regime. its a pity that we youths fails to see this way.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by zicoraads: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2018
When I listen to people talk about how Boko Haram is no more, I laugh at their ignorance. The APC led Government have rather succeeded in a well orchestrated cover up and silencing of any soldier who feels the need to complain.

The first attack may have happened. But how could they then be attacked and killed again for a second time in the same place? That was an insult to our military capabilities.

May the souls of the departed find peace.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by maasoap(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Blame it on the APC government.
If the government provided jobs that would recruit these jobless youths, where will ISWAP get their recruits from?
This is why we need a man who knows how to create jobs to lead Nigeria.

If there are jobs, they'd be fewer jobless people,
If there are fewer jobless people, they'd be no one for ISWAP and Boko Haram to recruit.

If Boko Haram has fewer foot soldiers, Boko Haram's influence will greatly drop,
If Boko Haram's influence drops, the Nigerian Army can then defeat them.

I stand with Atiku/Obi.
How about you?

You know, there is something funny about us, Nigerians. When PDP was in power, Boko Haram was formed. Say something about that.
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by baralatie(m): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

The SW is closer
adamawa is well far to the sw.Enugu is right in its sites and anambra.
so people should be careful about what they wish for as regards the war in the north east
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by weyreypey: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2018
humandroid:
Mouth piece of the Cabal. There is no terrorist anywhere except gun runners and military connival.

Buratai and the Cabal.
Cabal at the highest level
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by liyahwillie(f): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2018
knightsTempler:
I am too convinced that some of the success stories of Boko Haram over the Nigerian military must be the direct consequence of traitors and saboteurs within the ranks and files of the Nigerian military. All these excuses hold no water for me. Until all those who are sympathetic to the cause of Boko Haram are flushed out of the military, we may yet witness many more ugly incidents like this. It is also not possible for Boko Haram to be more resourceful and motivated than the military of the largest black nation on earth. It's total bullshit for anyone to peddle such theory. No! I refuse to believe it. It is not true. There is definitely more to this nonsense than we are being told. But time always reveal every lie in due cause. Meanwhile young gallant men must fall in battle just to cover up the lies of the evil men behind this insurgent. This is sad. My heart bleeds for these young fallen heroes. Oh, why does it have be like this? Gosh!

well said....I have said it on every platform I get to speak of this issue... ONCE A CRIME EXCEEDS MORE THAN A DAY,TRUST ME GOVERNMENT IS INVOLVED...THE SERVICE CHIEFS AND HIGH RANKED MILITARY OFFICERS ARE MAKING A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY FROM THIS SO CALLED INSURGENCY...AND WHAT BAFFLES ME THE MOST WAS TO COME OUT AND CONDEMN THE MEDIA FOR GIVING THE INFORMATION OUT AND THEY NEVER CONDEMNED THE ATTACKS ON THE GALLANT SOLDIERS AND ONE LAI MOHAMMED WILL WAKE UP FROM HIS SLEEP AND SAYBOKO HARAM HAVE BEEN DEFEATED... SOME ONE ASK MR MOHAMMED HAPPENED NOW....
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Ekez(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:
RIP GALLANT SOLDIERS.

This is the kind of news that makes some fools thay are enemies of the country happy.
All they want is bad news for the nation.

For you people that are celebrating sad news such as this about the nation, bad news will never depart from your lives.
who are the enemy of nigeria?
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by lastempero: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2018
weyreypey:

Hehehe hahaha you talk like a kindergarten kid. Do you know how many gallant soldiers lives were lost getting those Boko Haram guys that Buhari releases without ordinary punishment... With huge ransom while not paying ordinary allowance for the troops

You that is matured but i doubt you are, would you allow useless politicians to waste your life when you know the truth?
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Thunder fire Atiku obi
the thunder should locate your stupid family first.....nincompoop
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by MrSly(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Thunder fire Atiku obi
For what crime exactly? For vying for presidency? DEVILS AND WIZARDS EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Thunder fire Atiku obi
the thunder should locate your family first
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by weyreypey: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2018
lastempero:

You that is matured but i doubt you are, would you allow useless politicians to waste your life when you know the truth?
If I was a soldier, I'll be taking Nigeria back to "My fellow Nigerians...."

RIP
Donbobes

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by weyreypey: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2018
baralatie:

what gives you the impression that if boko haram takes over the north east just like what we have in Afghanistan. Bokoharam will not launch a garage of rocket attacks into south south states and the south east?
Wait to see the Christian militias first
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by lastempero: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2018
weyreypey:

If I was a soldier, I'll be taking Nigeria back to "My fellow Nigerians...."

RIP
Donbobes

Talk is cheap. No if u are a soldier forget to use your brain in this kind of situation and Rip will fall on you.
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by weyreypey: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2018
lastempero:

Talk is cheap. No if u are a soldier forget to use your brain in this kind of situation and Rip will fall on you.
Yawns... return your mom's phone please.
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2018
baralatie:

what gives you the impression that if boko haram takes over the north east just like what we have in Afghanistan. Bokoharam will not launch a garage of rocket attacks into south south states and the south east?

Then the SS and SE will fight the war. Why do muslims think Christians can't fight and win in a war?

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by baralatie(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Then the SS and SE will fight the war. Why do muslims think Christians can't fight and win in a war?

there you have it the war arena has included the s.e and s.s bloodshed going into millions.loss of infrastructure, economy and all the nonsense that comes with war.
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by baralatie(m): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2018
weyreypey:

Wait to see the Christian militias first
I don't understand the fascination that some of you guys have with bloodletting and destruction due to war
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2018
baralatie:

there you have it the war arena has included the s.e and s.s bloodshed going into millions.loss of infrastructure, economy and all the nonsense that comes with war.

First of all, I am yoruba but christian and I hate the way you were threatening the SS and SE.

And if war comes with its attendant destruction, so be it. As long as christian majority south is free from northern islamic aggression. It better not to have infrastructure than being under islamic violence.

The times when muslims threaten christians with violence is coming to an end right before our eyes. If you want peace, be ready for war!

Besides christians are richer and more educated than muslims and will always win in a protracted war.
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2018
baralatie:

I don't understand the fascination that some of you guys have with bloodletting and destruction due to war

You started this by threatening christians with war.

You stoked the anger here.
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by sekundosekundo: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:
RIP GALLANT SOLDIERS.

This is the kind of news that makes some fools thay are enemies of the country happy.

For you people that are celebrating sad news such as this about the nation, bad news will never depart from your lives.

For you people that are celebrating APC and Buhari and their evil on the masses, evil will never depart from your lives.

Nobody has monopoly of nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by baralatie(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

First of all, I am yoruba but christian and I hate the way you were threatening the SS and SE.

And if war comes with its attendant destruction, so be it. As long as christian majority south is free from northern islamic aggression. It better not to have infrastructure than being under islamic violence.

The times when muslims threaten christians with violence is coming to an end right before our eyes. If you want peace, be ready for war!

Besides christians are richer and more educated than muslims and will always win in a protracted war.
if you like be from igala!
it makes no difference who dies as a result of the war arena showdown to sound of a gun,bomb and killings.
what is happening in the north east is child's play if the attitude of everyone is "it does not concern me" as posed by guys like you.
boko haram does not give a damn about your religion or if you call yourself a Muslim (sunni or shia).boko haram is fighting to install its own ideology which is haram.
boko haram has taken out mothers, daughters,sons in cold wetter they are Muslims or Christians.
boko haram as an ideology and a movement threatens every 180 million Nigerians living it .I laugh at people who think that the action going on does not affect every part of Nigeria.
olu falae is a small testimony.imagine if the Nigeria army where doing all they can in the north east despite all the odds that where stacked against them all the way from Jonathan era down to pmb administration.Nigeria would have finished since.

the funny about war mongers is that they never understand that a war be it guerilla, militia,terrorist the volume of deaths and destruction is usually in quadrillions of British pounds and could have been avoided with a little common sense
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by baralatie(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

the people in the north eat are not human beings abi.They deserve peace abi
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by baralatie(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

the people in the north east are not human beings abi.They also deserve peace abi
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by osuofia2(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:
RIP GALLANT SOLDIERS.

You are a bastard, tell BH pay master aka jubril to stop releasing and paying Captured BH commanders

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
baralatie:

if you like be from igala!
it makes no difference who dies as a result of the war arena showdown to sound of a gun,bomb and killings.
what is happening in the north east is child's play if the attitude of everyone is "it does not concern me" as posed by guys like you.
boko haram does not give a damn about your religion or if you call yourself a Muslim (sunni or shia).boko haram is fighting to install its own ideology which is haram.
boko haram has taken out mothers, daughters,sons in cold wetter they are Muslims or Christians.
boko haram as an ideology and a movement threatens every 180 million Nigerians living it .I laugh at people who think that the action going on does not affect every part of Nigeria.
olu falae is a small testimony.imagine if the Nigeria army where doing all they can in the north east despite all the odds that where stacked against them all the way from Jonathan era down to pmb administration.Nigeria would have finished since.

the funny about war mongers is that they never understand that a war be it guerilla, militia,terrorist the volume of deaths and destruction is usually in quadrillions of British pounds and could have been avoided with a little common sense

You are making meaningless noise. Bring the boko haram war down south and we fight another civil war to split.

We are not scared of your islamic war. We are waiting down south.
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by sweetgala(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Unik3030:
an intellectual was asked a question one-day that when will there ever b peace in the world? his reply was that when we no longer have Muslim's around. meaning as far as we keep having Muslim's there can't b peace in the world they are not trained to b peaceful. look at all Muslim's countries in the world n get my point. look at al-quaeda, Boko Haram, Isis, iswap n d likes. all Muslim's name n about jihad

What do you propose we round them all up and gas them like 1947!
Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Ejjis(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
HAHAHAHAHA......NAIJA IS FINISHED.....

Re: Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Born2Breed(f): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
FarahAideed:

He released over 800 hardened fighters and still gave them billions of Naira

The moment insurgents were integrated into the Nigerian Army by Buhari. We surrendered our military to Boko Haram.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet / See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.