Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs (10120 Views)

FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs / Ijora Olopa Bridge To Be Closed Immediately - FG / Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, Liverpool Road To Be Closed For 4 Days For Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by money121(m): 5:18am On Nov 24, 2018
Alaka Bridge to be closed from Saturday night for repairs

The Lagos State Ministry of Transportation has announced that Alaka inwards Eko Bridge will be closed to traffic from 11p.m on Saturday 24th November 2018 to 5:00am on Sunday 25th November 2018 and also on Monday, 26th November 2018 from 11:00pm to 5:00am on Tuesday, 27th November 2018 for emergency rehabilitation of the deteriorated road pavement.

According to a statement signed by the Commissioner for Transportation, Mr. Ladi Lawanson, ”only the service lane from the National Stadium will be available to motorists desirous of using the Eko Bridge to connect the Lagos Island. Similarly, motorists can also use the Eric Moore Road through Brewery to exit at Costain”.

The statement said that the exercise does not deter motorists coming from the Lagos Island using the Alaka Bridge inward Stadium.

It appealed to all road users, especially night crawlers, to exercise caution and obey all traffic signs for smooth traffic flow during the rehabilitation period which has been deliberately fixed for the night in order to minimise discomfort to road users.

The State Government said it has directed all relevant agencies, including LASTMA and security personnel, to ensure free flow of traffic and safety of all workers and materials deployed for the exercise.

Source: http://www.imranservices.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by money121(m): 5:18am On Nov 24, 2018
Itesiwaju Eko

SEE MORE PICTURES @: http://www.imranservices.com.ng/
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by Haymaykar(m): 5:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Which repair again
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by mastercee(m): 5:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Long overdue

1 Like

Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by proprince(m): 5:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by gift01: 5:22am On Nov 24, 2018
Most roads in Lagos need repair
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by mastercee(m): 5:22am On Nov 24, 2018
Haymaykar:
Which repair again

Do you know the bridge at all?

1 Like

Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by Haymaykar(m): 5:26am On Nov 24, 2018
mastercee:

Do you know the bridge at all?
what I meant was that what repair do they want to do there...
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:27am On Nov 24, 2018
This one now will be billion naira project political yahoo boys God save us

1 Like

Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 24, 2018
NOTED.
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by uchman48(m): 5:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Ladi lawanson my man,the are the kind of people we need at aso rock not some people that will tell us that APC projects is too large that we cannot see it.

1 Like

Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by jabor4Naija(m): 5:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Dis Ladi lawanson is just moving up d state political ladder before u know it he will contest to be governor. He is a cool dude though
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by Rexnegro(m): 5:41am On Nov 24, 2018
Haymaykar:
Which repair again
Google

1 Like

Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by Khd95(m): 5:51am On Nov 24, 2018
They keep doing patch patch work,instead of them to find a way to evcuate those tankers and trailers on top bridges,

5 Likes

Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by youngbabaj(m): 5:54am On Nov 24, 2018
won't be surprised if he (ladi) becomes the governor of Lagos state come 2013
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by kayswag100(m): 5:55am On Nov 24, 2018
A very fruitless effort. Y? Those Transformers (aka Trailers and Tankers) would spoil the road in a few months then we are back to square one.That road was not spoilt before the onslaught of the Transformers.
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by kayswag100(m): 5:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Khd95:
They keep doing patch patch work,instead of them to find a way to evcuate those tankers and trailers on top bridges,

Sir, you nailed it!
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by legibow: 6:02am On Nov 24, 2018
Keep up the good work.... But you people are stealing only me know , that's the reason jagaban is not ready to die......
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by Prechaire: 6:04am On Nov 24, 2018

Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by tachacute(f): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by raskimonogee: 6:29am On Nov 24, 2018
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR!

I AM PAUL, A MULTIMEDIA EXPERT. LET ME TRAIN YOU TO BE A MOST SOUGHT AFTER GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING, GRAPHICS DESIGN and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet WiFi also available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

I am Paul, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 3 weeks!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: JUST COMMENCED AND ALREADY ONGOING

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by Godisgreat23: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2018
The new year is just around the corner �.. get tips on how to make this Upcoming resolutions a success.. who says new year resolutions can be achieved �..

https://alakatobi..com/2018/11/10-reasons-why-new-years-resolutions.html
10 reasons why new year Resolutions Fail..
You sure do want to know why it keeps changing and rearranging at the middle of every year�...
Click click cleek�

Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by Godisgreat23: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2018
The new year is just around the corner �.. get tips on how to make this Upcoming resolutions a success.. who says new year resolutions can't be achieved �..

https://alakatobi..com/2018/11/10-reasons-why-new-years-resolutions.html
10 reasons why new year Resolutions Fail..
You sure do want to know why it keeps changing and rearranging at the middle of every year�...
Click click cleek�

Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by sirfemoz(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2018
It's long over due. Even if na patch patch work, let then Shaa do it.

From that pic above, don't know if that Eko bridge can ever be like that again.
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by sirfemoz(m): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2018
youngbabaj:
won't be surprised if he (ladi) becomes the governor of Lagos state come 2013

Are you still stuck in 2007? Maybe you traveled back in time.
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by chloride6: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2018
The number 1 spot for hold up in Lagos
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by IME1: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2018
That's my area na
Alaka estate on point

But the notice is short.
I remember when I first saw the traffic gridlock along Ojo Agbowo road those days,
When I saw the one on that Alaka bridge last week, it brought back Ibadan memories.
The gridlock is so bad, you can cross without using the pedestrian bridge after Zenith bank
Re: Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs by paddyofboss(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Only one Alaka that I know it's In Warri

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Ibadan Airport / Planning To Relocate To Uk / Third Mainland Bridge To Be Closed Throughout Saturday February 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.