Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars (53387 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) / Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Agritech(m): 6:41am On Nov 24, 2018
No Atiku pic in any.
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2018
Dino Melaye recontesting to replenish his multi billion naira car collection bought with looted funds.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by seanfer(m): 6:41am On Nov 24, 2018
I hope Dino won’t be campaigning on the Tree this time around?

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by MalcoImX: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2018
dallex10:
Dino The Slayer of Aisha Buhari's kpekus
Somebody's mama. This is not acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Youngbbt:
tax payers money at work...
constituency projects ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Nature8(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Deltatoto: 6:53am On Nov 24, 2018
NessaBoo:
He should have used and branded his exotic vehicles...Only then will I take him serious. grin
this girl u bring Toto come na
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Gordonz07(m): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2018
What is this guy's achievement as a senator? What did he even do for his people?
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by abc115: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2018
Why is Atiku pic not there as people will easily put Buhari with their own?
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by mabaz(m): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2018
Never ever again. You and yahaya bello. Kogi people have suffered enough.
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 24, 2018
lesbiconverter:
Kogi state's constituency money going into full blast grin

At least he'll have an RV to sleep in when he's on the run when his immunity is over. Shameless thief
lmao

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Glink2018(m): 7:00am On Nov 24, 2018
I weep for kogi people...

See the fleet of cars this rogue bought with constitutency funds .

Our people needs a reorientation of mind. We deserve more than what we are getting. The whole system is in shambles.

As at today, no infrastructural development in the state. .

Dino assignment in the Senate House is to play nepotism and fight for meaningless course.

Nigeria is really a jungle...the intellectuals are being govern by the hooligans in the society...

Father , send us help in Jesus name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Generalkorex(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2018
priceaction:
Lol. Why can't he carry his Ferrari, toys, range rovers and Benz to campaign? Useless politicians. Name good thing they have done for the masses despite collecting huge allocation, you won't see. But when the campaign comes, they will be campaigning and attacking oppositions and not what they thin have done. He should go and sit down. Bunch of thieves. We are so gentle in this country and no one want to die. That's why they are oppressing us with money stolen from us. May be soon when bad boys start carrying sniper rifle to campaign ground, and take all the thieves down one by one and they leave a note that if you don't want to die, do good job then this country leaders will sit up.
his constituency roads are bad
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Wiloskingin(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2018
priceaction:
Lol. Why can't he carry his Ferrari, toys, range rovers and Benz to campaign? Useless politicians. Name good thing they have done for the masses despite collecting huge allocation, you won't see. But when the campaign comes, they will be campaigning and attacking oppositions and not what they thin have done. He should go and sit down. Bunch of thieves. We are so gentle in this country and no one want to die. That's why they are oppressing us with money stolen from us. May be soon when bad boys start carrying sniper rifle to campaign ground, and take all the thieves down one by one and they leave a note that if you don't want to die, do good job then this country leaders will sit up.
i think i like ur point... After killing like 20 of does polithievies i think the rest of them go get sense

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2018
Glink2018:

Nigeria is really a jungle...the intellectuals are being govern by the hooligans in the society...

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Seetto: 7:05am On Nov 24, 2018
Dino the monkey
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by educhigo: 7:09am On Nov 24, 2018
naija jagajaga

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by ofwest47(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2018
This man should have been kept in the E F C C custody since for these stolen money just being displayed any how.

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Fadedvoiced: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2018
lesbiconverter:
Kogi state's constituency money going into full blast grin

At least he'll have an RV to sleep in when he's on the run when his immunity is over.
Shameless thief

Does he have any immunity?

Ignorant dunce
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by boxypane(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Dino has the fiercest opponent in Adeleke in the upcoming elections. I do not see him coming back.
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Fadedvoiced: 7:28am On Nov 24, 2018
Glink2018:
I weep for kogi people...

See the fleet of cars this rogue bought with constitutency funds .

Our people needs a reorientation of mind. We deserve more than what we are getting. The whole system is in shambles.

As at today, no infrastructural development in the state. .

Dino assignment in the Senate House is to play nepotism and fight for meaningless course.

Father , send us help in Jesus name

I believe you know that senators also have their own salary..they get paid

Their monthly pay is 20 something million plus the 13million run up cost, 30m every month for 4years is how much ?

Dino has been in government for more than 10years.

His salary for one year alone is enough to get him those cars
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by igho003(m): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2018
See watin una senator use una money buy Kogi people
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by abbeyty(m): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2018
Na wa all these politicians are living large with tax payers/oil money and the government is finding hard to pay asN30000 minimum wage. I wonder if government also owing them months salaries like other civil servants
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by SternProphet: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2018
Why do some young people admire this empty man?. The evonomy is in slow recovery, we just lost 100 soldiers and you are showing off campaign vehicles. The PDP will NEVER, EVER form government in Nigeria ever again.
There are a bunch of mentally sick and psychologically unbalanced members in their midst. *spit*

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by B3sty(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Oga Dino, why are you not using your Bentley, Ferrari... Etc for the Campaign?
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by hbs85: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2018
Kogi people are doomed.
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by juniorstar(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2018
Politics is good business in Nigeria...throwing our money on our face
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by cacnig111: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2018
Happy weekend all

Register your Business with CAC today
Telephone number or whatsapp 08080261582/07034672434

Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Dbestofmasquar(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2018
There is nothing good Dino has done for this his state not to talk of nation, except opposing other his opponent. All is does is embezzling money and using it to oppress the youth, living flamboyant lifestyle and boosting his moray on the social media.
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by lesbiconverter: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2018

Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by chukwudiology(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2018
The bus fine sha
Re: Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars by Glink2018(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

I believe you know that senators also have their own salary..they get paid

Their monthly pay is 20 something million plus the 13million run up cost, 30m every month for 4years is how much ?

Dino has been in government for more than 10years.

His salary for one year alone is enough to get him those cars

U didn't take time to read my post very well before you comment.
Anyway, thank God you didn't abuse or insult me like the other nairalanders do....

I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto / Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead / Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.