Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU (25444 Views)

Man Caught Picking Female Pants, Bras For Money Ritual In Lagos / Snacks Seller Caught Picking Her Snacks Near A Garbage Truck To Resell / Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by deepyuki(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
All these things increased drastically when buhari came into power. Life was never as hard as it is was then like it is now for some people. It's in Buharis season all these things increased. Who else noticed??
Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by Charmingrascal(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
Is like ritualists have changed their National Headquaters from Ogun State to Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by GenFunction: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
those smelly things for 50box?
Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by poweredcom(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
IMSU
DELSU

CURRENT
MOST
POPULAR
UNIVERSITIES
IN
NIGERIA

PLEASE
SHA
DONT
CORRUPT
MY
WOMAN
THERE
I
TRUST
HER

i laugh IMSU ....na home of all future olosho.....delsu self de follow for back but imsu forget most gals there
Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by Cris955(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is really hard to survive in Nigeria because of the illiteracy of the people.

This guy here has done nothing wrong.
He only picked the use pads to recycle them.

Afterall I know some ladies who soak their used pad in bleach and use it again.
you are the most stupid person on earth
you dont have a brain
and even if it is raining brain u wont still have...
if u spread ur boxers outside allow someone from nowhere to take it away and see if u will ever be normal..
these days there are ways ritualist operate better be wise

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by epistleNow(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
For Your Information!

Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by PrincessB1(f): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ladies needs to learn how to destroy used sanitary pads.
It's either you wrap it in a black nylon and ensure it is burnt along other refuse or you bury them.
Don't expose and throw them around anyhow.

Some cautious people even go to the extent of washing out the blood, wrapping it up and then dump them.
One needs to be extra vigilant this days.
Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by israelmao(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Keep your sanitary pads away from fetish eyes.
Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by Vejin(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
Mowoe:

You'll know when they pick your sister's own.

baba u no get joy o
Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by WiseStarr(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is really hard to survive in Nigeria because of the illiteracy of the people.

And for your mind you will think you have a point,I'm suspecting you
Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by RealityShot: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Elections plus year end equal to massive rituals
#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023
Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by Adakintroy: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bless you head.

Nigerians our mind are too fetish. No thanks to a religiouse cartel that preaches fear than love. Than peace. Everything is interpreted from fear. No reasoning at all.

What you said might just be the case but see what they have already subjected that man to when he may be doing his legitimate hussle and he is even lucky in some case he may be lynched to death.
Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by gurunlocker: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
I just read a report that people now burn sanitary pads tp get high?
Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by mechanics(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
hmmmmm, the best is to burn it.
Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by positivedaveyy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
This is getting our of hand oh.. We don't even know who is who again, if it's yahoo boys posing as ritualists or ritualists posing as yahoo boys... May God help us
Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by Xavier5(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by md17: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Are you for real?? shocked
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by delishpot: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't mind them jor. Just call him and give him the job of recycling your mother, sister, wife and children's waste menstrual pads and pampers. Let's do something others don't want to do.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by Oyindaberry(f): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Why would you throw a blood soaked pad on a dumpsite or in the bin? It can be flushed down the WC by rinsing thoroughly first and peeling off the outer covering, after which the gelatinous tissue embedded within will be flushed in the toilet. Simple and safe.
Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by Nicknamed123: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Actually my phone can't view the video but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public ,maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbor refused to pay rent, they should kill the landlord and forget about the missing car
Re: Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May angel Michael break your hand for typing this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Robs Shop In Edo State, Flees With Two Young Girls To Unknown Location.PICS / Thugs Are Attacking #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Close To Aso Rock / Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.