Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) (22524 Views)

Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by memez: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2018
The police in Ogun State on Friday 9th of November, 2018, arrested one Mrs. Jennifer Dikeocha, for inflicting various degrees of injuries on her 4-year old step daughter, Stephanie Dikeocha, a pupil of Royal Peters International Academy, Mowe.

The arrest of the wicked step mother was as a result of complaints lodged at Mowe Police Station by the class teacher of the pupil who brought the little girl to the police station and showed the police various body injuries on the little girl. The teacher complained that she had noticed the reluctance of the girl to go home after close of school and that the girl was in the habit of crying seriously whenever it was time for her to go home.
She further explained that she discovered that the girl came to school that morning looking very sick and when she tried to feel her body temperature, the girl shouted in pain which prompted her to check her body and found lacerations all over the girl’s body.

On the strength of the report, the DPO Mowe Division, CSP Francis Ebhuoma, detailed detectives to follow the girl to their house where the wicked step mother was promptly arrested. The Abia State born woman disclosed to the police that the mother of the girl died while giving birth to her and that she got married to the girl’s father in 2016. When questioned about the reason for her wicked act to the innocent girl, she had no reasonable answer to give.

Meanwhile, the Ogun State Commissioner of Police, CP Ahmed Iliyasu, has ordered that the JWC Section should conduct thorough investigation into the case with the view of prosecuting the suspect.

BY GISTMORE E.COM >> http://gistmore.com/step-mother-arrested-inflicting-injuries-4-year-old-step-daughter

2 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by memez: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2018

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by youngest85(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Women are the problem we have in this world

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 24, 2018
STEPMOTHERS

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

It's really sad the way some people rat on their neighbors to the authorities just because their neighbors are not indigenes.

The teacher is a bigoted snitch.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by Youngbbt: 7:44am On Nov 24, 2018
why are majority of step mother wicked

10 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's really sad the way some people rat on their neighbors to the authorities just because their neighbors are not indigenes.

maybe u no sabi read.. .Step mother dey maltreat small pikin ND teacher chok mouth onto say the stepmother dey wrong..if u b d small gal u go know how she dey feel... Na ur type go vote buhari again after all the suffering. ..Nxt time use your.... .. ..

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
FAMILY PROBLEM.
The mod should edit the 44 years to 4 years old.
Incompetent moderators.
Seun take note, you need more intelligent moderators in your forum and do away with biased 'one'!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
This boy again!
And you see some people like him liking this post.
That tells you some kind of people we have on this forum.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
SeunIsBloody:
maybe u no sabi read.. .Step mother dey maltreat small pikin ND teacher chok mouth onto say the stepmother dey wrong..if u b d small gal u go know how she dey feel... Na ur type go vote buhari again after all the suffering. ..Nxt time use your.... .. ..
44years old stepdaughter! not pikin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by Officialpyper(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
I actually opened this thread because of the age '44' on the headline only to see 4year old. Disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by JoseVanMoyes: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 44-Year-Old Step-Daughter

ayam not understand

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by passwelle: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Mandated reporter.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by money121(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by abc115: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
44 or 4

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
Mom's death is the worst to happen to a child

10 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by xiaomimoney: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by MJBOLT: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
the thing taya me

JoseVanMoyes:
Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 44-Year-Old Step-Daughter

ayam not understand

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by scarybeeeee: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
44 year old ke? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by Omeiza147: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
I don see say if you wan mess you dey hold am back .. na why your thinking dey very shitty ..

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
44yr old indeed undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Op what do you mean
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by MJBOLT: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
blame the op not the mods

TheGreenLand:
FAMILY PROBLEM.
The mod should edit the 44 years to 4 years old.
Incompetent moderators.
Seun take note, you need more intelligent moderators in your forum and do away with biased 'one'!

U be dis one below me again o! sad
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Was the child suffering from Progeria?
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Officialpyper:
I actually opened this thread because of the age '44' on the headline only to see 4year old. Disappointed.
For real! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
atikulated2019:
jorginho is Chelsea problem,, he can never be a blocking 4
Morata is shit,,,I prefer a stick over him
William is below average player
oh my Chelsea
Alonso is anything but a snail
Kanye you are useless in the CM role(roaming around with your delusional pass, when you should be protecting back four and intercepting pass)
I don't think Sarri would last
I blame Jubril nevertheless undecided

I blame sarri. We were never title contenders. How can a weak player like jorginho be a 4. Nonsense
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
atikulated2019:
jorginho is Chelsea problem,, he can never be a blocking 4
Morata is shit,,,I prefer a stick over him
William is below average player
oh my Chelsea
Alonso is anything but a snail
Kanye you are useless in the CM role(roaming around with your delusional pass, when you should be protecting back four and intercepting pass)
I don't think Sarri would last
I blame Jubril nevertheless undecided

Could you please take your rant to the Chelsea thread?

E pain am sha!
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by atikulated2019: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
princetunex:

I blame sarri. We were never title contenders. How can a weak player like jorginho be a 4. Nonsense
I am just in shock
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
MJBOLT:
blame the op not the mods

Na the OP put am for FrontPage abi?
And stop commenting on what you don't know of.
The are meant to edit before putting it on FP, That is part of their job.
Now you know!
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by Teebegs: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
So baby girl
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) by ahnie: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
This woman z wicked...

So the child's father was so dumb to decode what his **apple of my eyes** wifey was subjecting his daughter to abi?

Btw...she looks like one mama in new born thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos / Nigerian Cultist Murdered In South Africa (Pics) / Man Caught Stealing Transformer Cables In Akwa Ibom Stripped Unclad By Vigilante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.