Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Regret Ever Joining APC – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Ever Joining APC – Atiku (250 Views)

Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Regret Ever Joining APC – Atiku by naijapikin04(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2018
https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/11/24/i-regret-ever-joining-apc-atiku/

Former Vice President and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has apologised for joining the groups, who came together to form the All Progressives Congress, APC.

He said the apology had become necessary because of the sufferings Nigerians had been subjected to in the last three and half years from a party he played a role in bringing to power.

Atiku, who spoke on Thursday in Yola, Adamawa State, during a town hall meeting with residents of Jimeta, described the APC as an assembly of ‘elements’ that came together to defraud the country.

He said the party had failed in changing the fortunes of Nigerians for good.

We are watching!!!!

He said, “I regretted being a part of the party which never deemed it fit to fulfil all of the promises it made to Nigerians.

Re: I Regret Ever Joining APC – Atiku by ehhmah(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2018
grin

Tales by Moonlight grin

Tales by
Limelight
Re: I Regret Ever Joining APC – Atiku by Bizmagnet: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Emotional politics.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven
Re: I Regret Ever Joining APC – Atiku by Mynd44: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2018

1 Like

(1)

2019: Atiku Reveals Why He Regrets Joining APC / lagos, kano, others to get indefinite electricity if i emerge Pres. - Ezekwesili / Prophecy Going! Going! Atiku Or Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.