Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Low Sperm Motility Result - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Low Sperm Motility Result (1995 Views)

Foods That Increases Sperm Motility Fast / Poor Sperm Motility: Causes And Treatment / How To Increase Sperm Motility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Sperm Motility Result by Questiontime: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2018
Dear nairalanders.

I went for a semen analysis test and attached is the result I was given.

I am a 35yr old married man for about 10months with no issues hence I went for the test.

Please what drugs and food regime can I be on to quickly correct and grow my sperm cell motility.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Low Sperm Motility Result by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2018
Try ashwangandah and thank me after 3months of use, make sure you buy high quality
Re: Low Sperm Motility Result by Questiontime: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
Try ashwangandah and thank me after 3months of use, make sure you buy high quality

Thanks but please what is it? A drug or a leave?
Re: Low Sperm Motility Result by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2018
Questiontime:

Thanks but please what is it? A drug or a leave?
it's india drug that treat many disease you can read about it on qoura, it will hard to find it in Nigeria local pharmacy store, you can order it from jumia,Amazon,konga even .
make sure you eat balance diet and eat alot of banana,plaintain,drink alot of water too,ejaculate once a week or twice a month. It's advisable not to ejaculate, atleast 3months or more
Re: Low Sperm Motility Result by kevwemike: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Good morning house pls did any one knows how I can register for National Health Insurance Scheme pls tell me the procedures. Thanks
Re: Low Sperm Motility Result by salesmaraba: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Low sperm production/Azoosperm is a situation where the semen contains little or no sperm. This condition is always a challenge to newly married couples during the child bearing processes. All that is required is a balance diet that includes natural herbs as food, like MASCUM HERBAL PRIDE. Regular intake of this product corrects the quantity and quality sperm. you can chat me up me up for more info or call ;08100784750
Questiontime:
Dear nairalanders.

I am a 35yr old married man for about 10months with no issues hence I went for the test.

Please what drugs and food regime can I be on to quickly correct and grow my sperm cell motility.

Thank you
Re: Low Sperm Motility Result by Adalassy: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Questiontime:
Dear nairalanders.

Thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/4781314/impotent-low-sperm-count-premature
Re: Low Sperm Motility Result by Lawrittanneka68(f): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
Questiontime:
Dear nairalanders.

Thank you
START WITH SYSTEM DETOXIFICATION FOR TWO WEEKS,THEN TAKE PRODUCTS FOR SPERM MOTILITY FOR ONE MONTH EVERYTHING WILL OKAY,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION,08038220168

Re: Low Sperm Motility Result by Questiontime: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Thanks for the suggestions. But I went to a doctor and he said the result is very poor that the only solution is IVF where he collects the motile cells and fertilize my wife eggs. Is this condition really curable based on the result I posted it is the doctor correct.
Re: Low Sperm Motility Result by Lawrittanneka68(f): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Questiontime:
Dear nairalanders.

Thank you
I HAVE SEEN YOUR TEST RESULT,WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS FERTILITY DETOXIFICATION FOR ONE MONTH,THEN SPERM REVIVAL AND BOOSTING FOR ANOTHER ONE MONTH,EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY AND IMPREGNATE YOUR WIFE WITH EASE,IF INTERESTED ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT,WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168
Re: Low Sperm Motility Result by Questiontime: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
What is the potency of this drug you are advertising? And please are you a doctor?
Re: Low Sperm Motility Result by Questiontime: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Low Sperm Motility Result by Adalassy: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2018
Questiontime:
Dear nairalanders.

Thank you

Your solution is not only IVF. You can impregnate your wife all things being equal.

I am an alternative medicine practitioner based in Ghana and have treated so many with your condition and even those suffering from varicocele.

My last Azoospermia patient just got a positive pregnancy test result on his wife in November this year.

View the attached.

Email me let's talk. Adamslaseio@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Viral Infections Hepatitis B & C, Herpes With BHT / If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy / 14 Months After Controversy Trails Pregnant Woman’s Death In Government Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.