Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph (55007 Views)

Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by doctokwus: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=Inspectorsuga22 post=73265656][/quote]
22 and your life is already wasted with probably drugs or a curse.You may have probably also tried the kind of childish stunt the murderer you are supporting tried,but has got quickly exposed.
You need psychiatric evaluation,get it because you are sick upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
doctokwus:

22 and your life is already wasted with probably drugs or a curse.You may have probably also tried the kind of childish stunt the murderer you are supporting tried,but has got quickly exposed.
You need psychiatric evaluation,get it because you are sick upstairs.

Ur father and mother are sick upstairs u mean to write....I guess its a typo error..
Doctoimbe¢ile
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Tellemall: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
dominique:
No stab wounds anywhere, how are we supposed to believe she was stabbed
Acknowledge the bruising. She did not do that to herself and neither did any poison do that to her.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Tellemall: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
doctokwus:

You are a damn,daft fool!
So a girl would stab a boy and mistakenly thinking he was dead,while still breathing,she now stabs herself in the neck while the boy looks on?Or u didn't see d stab marks on her neck?Then after stabbing herself,but still alive and bleeding,she now gets up,takes a poison she had already kept ready,all this time the guy she had purportedly stabbed was lying in d room,bleeding,till the poison takes effect!
Some of u are damn unworthy of posting anything,anywhere,even in a kindergarten blog,because u are too damn daft.

Thank you.

These people are so illogical. Is it poison that bruised her neck, too? Oh, wait, they think she must've strangled herself.

They want to hear the other side of the story! That's rich. She's not there to tell hers. Anything to justify their previous rants about the deceased.

Because there is blood on a man doesn't mean the only woman in the room did it.

When do Nigerians get past sexism?

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by doctokwus: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Ur father and mother are sick upstairs u mean to write....I guess its a typo error..
Doctoimbe¢ile
Going through all what you ever been typing and you would realise you are not a normal 22yr old adult.
You need the help of a psychologists,then psychiatric referral for proper,professional evaluation of your problem.If its drugs,a drug addiction facility,the earlier,the better.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by dochenaj: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
dominique:
Did you see the dead body?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
doctokwus:

Going through all what you ever been typing and you would realise you are not a normal 22yr old adult.
You need the help of a psychologists,then psychiatric referral for proper,professional evaluation of your problem.If its drugs,a drug addiction facility,the earlier,the better.

Doctorimbe¢ile u are the mo'fu¢ker who is overdosing in our own prescriptions....

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by isaacprinz(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"Uwa a bu a pot of beans".

If somebody told Jennifer one day that we will see her exposed bra on NL, she'd never have believed it.

Live your lives carefully and always wear clean underwear, because you never know the day the whole world will see it.
No wonder everybody keep ranting NwaAmaikpe you funny ooo
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by dochenaj: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
yvelchstores:
This is my assumption, the guy stabbed her, held her down so she couldn't run out and then did what ever to himself.
As a guy who people claim was stabbed, he could have made attempt to reach for the door. He laid on the bed waiting to die, even gun shot wound sef, the person will reach for the door, at least half way.

You want to tell me the girl stabbed him, pinned him down to the bed then stabbed herself and laid in peace. Doesn't add up and doesn't take a genius to add it up.

She couldn't reach for the door cos she was held down. He could reach for the door but didn't. Go figure
Added to the fact that I cannot fathom how a girl could give a guy a lethal stab.
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by doctokwus: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Doctorimbe¢ile u are the mo'fu¢ker who is overdosing in our own prescriptions....
22 and yet a 10yr old in most parts of the world would reason far better than you.
Does it not tell you you need help to seek out what the problem with your brain is?
I am helping you by identifying you have a brain challenge causing your warped way of reasoning.
Voluntarily seek medical help,please!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
doctokwus:

22 and yet a 10yr old in most parts of the world would reason far better than you.
Does it not tell you you need help to seek out what the problem with your brain is?
I am helping you by identifying you have a brain challenge causing your warped way of reasoning.
Voluntarily seek medical help,please!

Quack doctokwus u are the one in need of a brain surgeon...
Doctoimbekwus... grin

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Juliearth(f): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuletide25:
The police should carry out thorough investigation about this ugly incident

As for the sister, you are not there when it happened but even if you were, there is no way you would not have still supported your blood sister

That's expected of you since the guy is alive

Did you read the narrative at all?

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
dominique:

Her neck
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Notatribalist(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
U were not in the room wt them and as rightfully expected u will surely support ur sister because she is d one dat ended up dead. If it was that young man dat lost his life u will still support ur sister and claim self defense so pack one side with ur allegations or do u think any right thinking person will not know even before u were asked dat u will defend ur sister....
U and ur sister asked someone to call and threaten d boy and who knows wat kinda daring and provocative language u guys used and d $tupid boy ran straight into this unfortunate incident because he was too immature to control his emotions....I hope the police investigate this incident thoroughly without favouring any side or making their $tupid assumptions...
can explain what the guy went to do in the girl's lodge,and how she managed to stabb herself in her back?
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by doctokwus: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Quack doctokwus u are the one in need of a brain surgeon...
Doctoimbekwus... grin
Poor u,you still in denial about needing psychiatric help.Left unattended,your already deficit,degrading brain challenge can only get worse.Seek help please,if not you would look back at this post years from now and regret not taking my advice because the brain issue,without help,can only get worse,maybe turn into full mental retardation.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Wiizzyy: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
U were not in the room wt them and as rightfully expected u will surely support ur sister because she is d one dat ended up dead. If it was that young man dat lost his life u will still support ur sister and claim self defense so pack one side with ur allegations or do u think any right thinking person will not know even before u were asked dat u will defend ur sister....
U and ur sister asked someone to call and threaten d boy and who knows wat kinda daring and provocative language u guys used and d $tupid boy ran straight into this unfortunate incident because he was too immature to control his emotions....I hope the police investigate this incident thoroughly without favouring any side or making their $tupid assumptions...
shut up.
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
doctokwus:

Poor u,you still in denial about needing psychiatric help.Left unattended,your already deficit,degrading brain challenge can only get worse.Seek help please,if not you would look back at this post years from now and regret not taking my advice because the brain issue,without help,can only get worse,maybe turn into full mental retardation.

Seems like u wanted to send this to ur improvished father..
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by doctokwus: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Seems like u wanted to send this to ur improvished father..
It's impoverished.
You can't even use Google well,something 5yr olds use conveniently.
More proof your brain is real messed up.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by MartinsD12(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
From her sister (Cynthia Agomuo) cry

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=124390641891081&id=100029604378297&ref=content_filter
Yeye love what nonsense the guy has been beating the girl and stay out of nonsense love now you done die, wait don't the girl have Brothers they should have taught the guy a lesson

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nigerian bloggers should always try and verify their stories b4 posting. Imagine d initial story where they said it was the girl who stabbed her guy and immediatley took poison after. Haba naija bloggers.. Biko nushocked. An unfortunate painful story.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
The police are on the case
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Chiefjosy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
kmcutez:

The guy went to her house, so there is a much more higher possibility of the sister’s story being true.

Even if the girl is the murderer, she can always claim self defense, since it occurred in her abode.

But she’s dead now. So there’s nothing like self defence and it’s the guy to proof self defence in this case
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=Juliearth post=73266843][/quote]
yes I read it

Anything?

Or do you expect me to believe her, when investigation is yet to be concluded by the police?
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Chiefjosy:

But she’s dead now. So there’s nothing like self defence and it’s the guy to proof self defence in this case

Blood splatter, forensic evidence and recreation of possible crime scene will prove if the guy is guilty or not.
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
doctokwus:

It's impoverished.
You can't even use Google well,something 5yr olds use conveniently.
More proof your brain is real messed up.

Doctoimbekwus...the truth is dat I login to nairaland to have fun, folks like u login to nairaland to look for whom to be at the receiving end of ur frustration....I will not be glorifying ur $tupidity wit further replies.....
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by wizod(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"Uwa a bu a pot of beans".

If somebody told Jennifer one day that we will see her exposed bra on NL, she'd never have believed it.

Live your lives carefully and always wear clean underwear, because you never know the day the whole world will see it.
i've always known nwamaikpe as a wise man but his comment today has reduced him to a level of an earthworm. He's now as foolish as d lifeless Jubril.
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by doctokwus: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Doctoimbekwus...the truth is dat I login to nairaland to have fun, folks like u login to nairaland to look for whom to be at the receiving end of ur frustration....I will not be glorifying ur $tupidity wit further replies.....
I log in to put people like you in check with your s tupid,brainless posts.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
The guy stabbed the girl. The side of the stab wound shows he stabbed her with his right hand and on her NECK not STOMACH . It's easy to stabbed oneself on the STOMACH instead of on the NECK . Also how can she cut him and saw that the cut wasn't deep and stabbed herself on the NECK NOT STOMACH. Only an autopsy will say the whole story

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by guyla: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Obviously you know more than you are admitting here, so the immature boy as you quoted couldn't control his emotions right,? So what was his reaction
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by bighorlus(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
yvelchstores:
This is my assumption, the guy stabbed her, held her down so she couldn't run out and then did what ever to himself.
As a guy who people claim was stabbed, he could have made attempt to reach for the door. He laid on the bed waiting to die, even gun shot wound sef, the person will reach for the door, at least half way.

You want to tell me the girl stabbed him, pinned him down to the bed then stabbed herself and laid in peace. Doesn't add up and doesn't take a genius to add it up.

She couldn't reach for the door cos she was held down. He could reach for the door but didn't. Go figure

Thumbs up.
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by guyla: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
sean079:
I believed this version. The question is what pushed you to confront someone in her own lodge if not because of Evli in your heart

You reason well dear, he killed her, then tried to kill himself, but couldn't
Re: Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph by spiceadole: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
thorpido:
All these kids should leave 'boyfriend-girlfriend' relationships and face their studies.Isn't that what they are in school for in the first place?

The Nigerian Society expects a woman to be married latest at 30,no matter what.
After 25,she begins to be called derogatory names until she is married.
Parents put pressure on their daughters and advise them not to return from higher institution without a man they can call husband.
After graduation,the very next thing the society expects a girl child does is to get married.

How then does she achieve that without having to start relationships while in school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos / Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon / American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.