Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Murder Of Our Soldiers & Heros(where The Hell Is Our Gallant Army) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder Of Our Soldiers & Heros(where The Hell Is Our Gallant Army) (326 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / "Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murder Of Our Soldiers & Heros(where The Hell Is Our Gallant Army) by sirSixtus(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2018
massage to the commander in chief of the arm forces

It's with great pain I write, reading on the murder Of some soldiers (of this the army has confirmed ), it beat me to ask what's happening, before I go on I would like to first pass my massage to Mr President, sir I know you've or don't always keep to your promises, notwithstanding the main reason for taking your stubborn head to Aso Villa is because Of the insecurities in the nation, am not a big fan Of the armies image but am a die hard big fan Of the Nigeria image, soldiers where kill on our uniforms, no matter the number(s), and the president is waiting for God knows what, to address the owners/the country, what pains me is if six people die in an attack in France or England Mr President will be forming civilized care, post all manner Of rubbish on his page on how Nigeria is behind them in this hard time, it's Is rumored the 100 soldiers where kill, Nigeria is not for the president, neither is it's for the army Nigeria is for Nigerians stop running it as a personal business.
It's is sadden that the same ECOMOG soldiers Who are fear all round Africa, has been used as a play tools to by the terrorist group hmm, Nigeria all we know is we're the giant Of Africa, We've invested so much in our security over the past and present governments still we have Of our military being ill equipped is that not a shame. Let over come all this and leave above this level, we can get things working again.

Re: Murder Of Our Soldiers & Heros(where The Hell Is Our Gallant Army) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Jibril/Buhari that sees himself as d MD/CEO of his company Nigeria is whom u an ordinary junior staff want him to come and give u an account of how he is running his company....
Una done enter one chance....
Re: Murder Of Our Soldiers & Heros(where The Hell Is Our Gallant Army) by Mace0lane: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2018
You mean the gallant army under Ebele Jonathan, the one that scamper into Cameroun Benin n what have once they sight boko haram ?
Re: Murder Of Our Soldiers & Heros(where The Hell Is Our Gallant Army) by Pappyjim: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2018
My brother, one of the reason we sent Jonathan packing was the issue of insecurity in the North East which President Dulardino Jibrin promised to tackle within 3 months of assumption of office, they kept sambo dasuki in captivity for the offence of sharing the money meant for weapons... This same Buharideen now went ahead to vote millions of dollars for same weapon which our gallant soldiers av not received up till now and sending them to their early grave in the hands of boko-haram! If only some zombies can regain their senses and threat him exactly the same way we did to Jonathan by sending him back to his cows in daura i will be very happy! My vote is my power, what of you
Re: Murder Of Our Soldiers & Heros(where The Hell Is Our Gallant Army) by whitebeard(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2018
Just a bunch of pussies with gun...that is wat they are brainwashed to believe..!

They are not gallant at all...!!
Re: Murder Of Our Soldiers & Heros(where The Hell Is Our Gallant Army) by Donald95(m): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2018
Terrorist soldiers vs Muslim Terrorists
Which one concern me

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna PDP Gov Candidate Losing In His Own Twitter Poll / APGA Flags Off Presidential Campaign, December 6 / Making A Militant:[/b] A Mysterious Shia Group Has Nigeria Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.