Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Waiting Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Waiting Man (244 Views)

Ah! Sin Unto Death. (all Christians Only ) we waiting for Christians / Hell Is Waiting For Women In Trousers: Escape It!!! What are your thoughts? / We Are Waiting: Fr. Mbaka: I’ll Resign As Prophet If There Will Be No 5 Hours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Waiting Man by ethankareem(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Proverbs 18:22 whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the lord

*Every man is on a pursuit of happiness*

Little things matter a lot and men can`°•.¸ wait a long time to see his woman change from what she use to be to what he wants her to be, because he wants to spend the rest of his life married to the lady he loves without dying of an heart attack

Men take a longer time to decide if they can`°•.¸ marry the woman they are in .¸¸.•°` love with because men brain are programmed to think one thing at a time and the woman brain is programmed to multi-task , so its easy for a woman to make quick decision

A guy can`°•.¸ date a lady for a very long time and not end up marrying her , he meets a new lady and in months they get married, then they call him heartless and a dog for wasting her time. This is were the ladies get it wrong, for men it takes time to cleave and a waiting man is a man who has not given up

Like I said little things matter a lot and men take it seriously and the women overlook thinking its not gonna affect the relationship......a lady came to see me, entered my room with her dirty slippers and walked on my clean rug, I was so mad but had to keep my anger to myself, she also asked for a cotton bud and when she was done with it, she dumped it on the rug, I was like JESUS!
Or you date a lady that wakes up and all she does is chat all morning, or a lady that always forget to flush after using the toilet, or a lady that always burns the food, or the too spiritual ones the would always quote the scripture to prove she is write, how they also talk to people also

Men would wait for years to see if she changes because of the .¸¸.•°` love he has for her then walks away at the end of the day then you call him heartless forgetting that he his the one to work extra to make the woman and their children happy, sex is not always the answer

In conclusion, if your man is waiting on you, if he his fighting of women who want to do what you won't do, and you are making him wait more than necessary because you are distracted into your own things, eventually he gives up on waiting and then you call him a dog.......but not all of them are dogs at first, its one thing to wait on somebody that is getting ready, what becomes difficult is you waiting and you see no change

*men are not heartless....they just take longer time to make that decision*

(1) (Reply)

When You Need Help / In Order To Get Rid Of Afflictions, Change Your Outlook On Life And Value / The Entrance Of The Word mystery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.