Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi Accused PDP For Posting Fake Photo Of Killed Nigerian Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Accused PDP For Posting Fake Photo Of Killed Nigerian Soldiers (419 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kayode Ogundamisi Accused PDP For Posting Fake Photo Of Killed Nigerian Soldiers by Mediahelm: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2018
The social media influencer and pro Buhari supporter Kayode Ogundamisi, acused PAPER of posting fake photos for the recent killings of Nigerian Soldiers in Borno State. It was gathered that the picture is from Ethiopian Soldiers who were killed by AL Shabab terrorist. He wrote:

.@OfficialPDPNig photos you posted are not that of Nigerian soldiers, you could as well post the video of gruesome killing of our gallant troops by the terrorist group Boko Haram to make the maximum impact as intended.
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/kayode-ogundamisi-accused-pdp-for.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Accused PDP For Posting Fake Photo Of Killed Nigerian Soldiers by madridguy(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2018
I am ashamed of both APC $ PDP. Over 100 soldiers were rocked to early sleep by terrorist, no condolence message, no proper report on the incident but nonsense from the both parties.

Shame on APC for trying to silence the media over the killings.

Shame on PDP for trying to score cheap political points.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Accused PDP For Posting Fake Photo Of Killed Nigerian Soldiers by ehhmah(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2018
angry

Who cares

BTW, the message has been passed:

Zombies

Spits angry
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Accused PDP For Posting Fake Photo Of Killed Nigerian Soldiers by merbenko: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Jesus still lying to the death

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Accused PDP For Posting Fake Photo Of Killed Nigerian Soldiers by amaniro: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2018
I actually respected this ogundamisi.

But now the guy Don show me say him no worth my respect.

Tueh!

Zombie o zombie (Fela voice)

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Accused PDP For Posting Fake Photo Of Killed Nigerian Soldiers by weyreypey: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2018
amaniro:
I actually respected this ogundamisi.

But now the guy Don show me say him no worth my respect.

Tueh!

Zombie o zombie (Fela voice)
Don't waste your respect. No Nigerian politician is worthy of being respected

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Accused PDP For Posting Fake Photo Of Killed Nigerian Soldiers by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2018
If the useless APC that technically defeated Boko Haram and their jihadist president who tried all he could to conceal this bloodbath had earlier issued a statement, PDP would have also bn well informed...
As expected, the problem now is pdp's picture and not Boko Haram...
Useless and irresponsible party called APC

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Accused PDP For Posting Fake Photo Of Killed Nigerian Soldiers by eyescue(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2018
Mediahelm:
The social media influencer and pro Buhari supporter Kayode Ogundamisi, acused PAPER of posting fake photos for the recent killings of Nigerian Soldiers in Borno State. It was gathered that the picture is from Ethiopian Soldiers who were killed by AL Shabab terrorist. He wrote:

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/kayode-ogundamisi-accused-pdp-for.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

What's fake about over 70 gallant men being killed in a war? How could one fake or lie about this?

Seriously something is wrong some where with the intelligence of the NA. Either it was a planned ambush from the oga on top or something something....

If you know you know
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Accused PDP For Posting Fake Photo Of Killed Nigerian Soldiers by buhariguy(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2018
My God will punish them,
Playing with peoples life
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Accused PDP For Posting Fake Photo Of Killed Nigerian Soldiers by weyreypey: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2018
buhariguy:
My God will punish the government,
Playing with peoples life
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Accused PDP For Posting Fake Photo Of Killed Nigerian Soldiers by lonecatt(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2018
madridguy:
I am ashamed of both APC $ PDP. Over 100 soldiers were rocked to early sleep by terrorist, no condolence message, no proper report on the incident but nonsense from the both parties.

Shame on APC for trying to silence the media over the killings.

Shame on PDP for trying to score cheap political points.

shame to python dancers you mean
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Accused PDP For Posting Fake Photo Of Killed Nigerian Soldiers by Mynd44: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2018

(1)

Ayogu Eze Not Against SE Governors Support For Buhari / EFCC Secretly Files Fraudulent Charges Against Deceased Enugu CJ / I Support Atiku: Fasehun’s Last Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.