Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Jamb Regularisation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Regularisation (346 Views)

Jamb Regularisation / JAMB Regularisation Urgent Answers Needed / Jamb Regularisation For Nysc Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Regularisation by patrick2015: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2018
Just like the topic, it is very easy for one to understand what we mean. However, for those of us that are hearing or seeing this term “JAMB REGULARISATION” for the first time, I’d be glad to take us through the term.
JAMB
The word JAMB is Joint Admission and Matriculation Board. This board is saddled with the responsibility of conducting examinations and offering admission to students who wish to gain admission into any tertiary institution in Nigeria. The board is therefore the only body statutorily allowed to give admission to anyone that wishes to go to a tertiary institution in Nigeria whether Univeristy, Polytechnic, College of Education and any other tertiary institution that exist. However, people can actually gain admission into a tertiary institution without necessarily going through JAMB at first. Remember I said at first. If this is your case then you need REGULARISATION. I must state it early enough that these ain’t the only set of people that need to do JAMB REGULARISATION. As we go further, you’d get to know more about the term.
REGULARISATION
To regularize means to make something that was hitherto not regular or normal become regular and normal.
JAMB REGULARISATION
JAMB regularization means making regular an irregular admission regular with JAMB. This entails making sure the course and school you attend or attended is the same as the one that JAMB has in its data base.
WHO NEEDS JAMB REGULARISATION
1. Anyone who was not offered admission by JAMB directly.
What this means is your school only offered you admission and JAMB isn’t aware of your admission status. To know your admission status with JAMB, all you need do is check by logging into JAMB official website.
2. Anyone offered a different course or different institution by JAMB
If JAMB offered you admission in a different course from the one you actually did or do in school, you’d need regularisation. If JAMB offered you a different school from the one you attended or attending, you need regularisation. To check your admission status, use the JAMB official website.
3. If you never wrote JAMB or didn’t use JAMB in gaining admission
If you are in this category, you need regularisation as JAMB has zero information about you.
Finally, If you fall into any of these categories, regularisation is a must do for you as it is impossible for you to be mobilized for service if you fail to regularize I.e if you are in any of these categories. However, if you’re not, get ready for a smooth sail to service (NYSC).
I hope you found this useful. Drop your comments and questions

(1) (Reply)

Sign Up For Valid Ielts Certificate Without Exams / University Of Ilorin (unilorin)academic Calendar For 2018/2019 Academic Session / .........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.