Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

How To Make SMART MUSIC With Your Smartphone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make SMART MUSIC With Your Smartphone (575 Views)

Trying To Pay For Apple Music With Uba Prepaid Card... Help / No Referrals involved: Make Money With Your Smartphone In Smart Ways. / Videos: Learn How To Design 3D Logo Using Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make SMART MUSIC With Your Smartphone by ipaulgeekblog: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2018
Recently, I got bored and wanted to do something amazing, certainly something related to my passion. I felt like hitting the studio and making my first hit. But i had a low budget for that, so I decided to check out trendy music production applications for Android, IOS and Apple. Just to try some digital music vibes.
At first, I was quite apathetic but as I moved on, I realized that anyone can make good music no matter your budget. You can spend less and have more, it just takes wisdom.
Music lovers, producers, sound editors, song writers and all music inclined persons, get ready as I take you on this journey of my exploration.
In no particular order, Let's start with Audio Evolution Mobile. This is a free android app. It is more of an audio editing software than a music creation app. It allows you edit sounds that have been created from external instruments. You can also create sounds with different tools of the app which can be sent across social media networks.
FL Studio is another free music making app on for Android, on Google Play Store. It's an app that allows creation and controlling of sounds in the making of music.
Have you heard of Nanoloop?. It's synthesizing feature just like FL's makes music production not so much of hustle. It's capacity makes it possible for you to run six music channels with little or no interruption.
Jordan Rudess's application is another Android app that you need to have. Morphwiz play, Yes it's Morphwiz play!.
Morphwiz play is even rated as one of the best music production apps on Google Play Store. I believe one thing that distinguishes Morphwiz is not just the synthesizing feature for production but its ability to allow real time experience of playing and mixing different sounds without little knowledge that it's just an app.
Moreover, Apple's products users are not left out in this spree of smart music production. Apple's Garage Band application is certainly a trial that you wouldn’t regret. Its a combination of everything, It has instruments for full music production, smart keyboard, piano and drums, amps adjustments etc. There's so little to say in few words. You should check this app yourself.
Of course, we have Image Line FL Studio. The app that houses 133 instruments, 70 presets in a Mini Synthesizer, Step sequencer composing up to 99 tracks, Collection of 10 effects, pitchbending ( Like a keyboard�) and so many others, you should go and see for yourself.
Although its just for Apple Users and goes for a stipulated price but nothing really good comes easy.
Let's also check out caustic, not caustic soda oh�. Caustic is also a synthesizing app that goes for the price of $3.28 on Google Play. It also gives you that real time experience like Jordan Rudess's Morphwiz play.
Another app to consider is the Apple's Casio Chordana Composer app. It majorly a piano on its own. It's shows little about synthesizing but it's awesome for beginners.
This post won't be complete without mention of SUNVOX. It can be gotten from play store st $5.99. It's an app that supports different audio format and gives you a variety of options for effects and filters.
I hope I've been able to give you a glimpse of my journey to music production.You should try any of these apps based on your picks and specialties.
You should watch out for my hit single. I'll be gladly waiting for yours.

READ MORE : https://ipaulgeek.com/make-smart-music-with-your-smartphone/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

21k Twitter Account For Sale. / Free Vs Premium Wordpress Themes (pros And Cons) / Two Newly Google Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.