Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

“the Plantain Project” By Jesdav Farms - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / “the Plantain Project” By Jesdav Farms (529 Views)

The Plantain City Project Ogun State ( Story So Far........... / How To Clean The Plantain Chips Slicer Machine? / We Can Help You to Establish Cereal, Root,Tuber and horticultural Farms . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Plantain Project” By Jesdav Farms by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Jesdav Farms is an Agricultural business registered under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of the Corporate Affairs Commission. We began operations in February 2017 as a Fish farm. However, in January 2018 our attention was drawn to the opportunities obtainable in Plantain Production. We have decided to utilize this opportunity and have acquired land and some other costs to develop the Plantain farm. It has been tagged “The Plantain Project” and is commencing March 2019.

We are now also giving “Investment Opportunities” to as many as may be interested in our “Plantain Project”. We are giving out 50 units shares of the project to interested investors for seven years. Below is a description of how the partnership will work.

Firstly, let us explain what the investors stand to benefit from “The Plantain Project”. As an investor, you get the opportunity to contribute to the success of a venture and also reap from the profits. Plantain takes nine to thirteen months to fruit completely and after that, harvest is done monthly for up to 20 years. Your seven year tenure starts from the date in which you receive your first payment from the first harvest. By two years after the first harvest, you would have recovered your capital and then start reaping profits until the expiration of the seven years. We will be sending progress report to the investors on regular basis.
We are cultivating ten acres of plantain and for the ten acres we are giving out 50 units of shares. Each unit costs 50,000 Naira. Interested investors should make payments to the following bank account:

Bank Name: United Bank for Africa Plc.
Account Name: Jesdav Farms
Account Number: 1019727180

After making payment, send your full name, email, phone number and number of units bought / amount paid to jesdavfarms@gmail.com, +2348184664538, or +2347060418265. We will reply you with further details.

Please Note: This is not a get rich quick scheme but a risk/profit sharing investment.
Offer Closing Date: January 30 2019
For more information visit: /jesdav

Best Regards
David Chinye
For Jesdav Farms

1 Like

Re: “the Plantain Project” By Jesdav Farms by wura2020: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
The information supplied is scanty. Why do you think an investor will first send money to you before you provide a biz plan. You did not state the location of the farm and a prospective return on investment. Pls provide more information if you want prospective investors to take you serious.

1 Like

Re: “the Plantain Project” By Jesdav Farms by RealityShot: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
wura2020:
The information supplied is scanty. Why do you think an investor will first send money to you before you provide a biz plan. You did not state the location of the farm and a prospective return on investment. Pls provide more information if you want prospective investors to take you serious.
even if he provides a biz plan...
Who will invest in something that has not even started?

1 Like

Re: “the Plantain Project” By Jesdav Farms by Pauladex(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
This joke look too expensive to me, send the money for what? 50 units of 50k each for 10 acres of land, an acre must be the size of Ibadan. My people pls send the money...........

1 Like

Re: “the Plantain Project” By Jesdav Farms by benzion72(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
So you registered on Nairaland to raise fund on November 24 2018. okay oooo. I wish you success in your project plantain
Re: “the Plantain Project” By Jesdav Farms by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
Thank you all for your reviews. However, this is an opportunity for those who are interested. I know there is a lot of scam out there but many people have missed good opportunities because they always go about with the mindset that everything is scam. We have no point to prove to anyone. We are not begging for money, we only intend to scale up our intended plantain farm next year. We are going ahead with the plantain project anyway. Thanks once again.
Re: “the Plantain Project” By Jesdav Farms by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
wura2020:

Business plan is an official document and not to be shared publicly. We only share our business plan with stake holders and that includes investors who are ready to commit to our vision. On request, I can send more information to you privately. The location of the farm is also stated in the business plan.
Re: “the Plantain Project” By Jesdav Farms by slim14(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
...well going by what ppl are saying above, maybe you can turn the table around and you positioning urself as a supposed investor and see that what you have posted is out of this world not even a case of being a scammer as u said.

my point is your post doesn't have details, and as such lack transparency, details like location(you are not traceable), hint on what the ROI will look like shud not be kept as secret but you can actually keep the Biz Plan to urself (agreed). I shud know where am going bfr leaving my house not the other way round.

you may have good intension but the way you are going about reminded me of the this saying that ''the road that leads to hell was constructed with good intension''...

you probaby may have to look at the bis proposal agiai Sir. be reminded that most ppl here are farmers, they've seen things, trust me!

All the best!

(1) (Reply)

Rabbits For Sale At Cheap And Affordable Price! / I'm Starting A Poultry Farming / Unsorted Crates Of Eggs At Farm Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.