Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

How Jennifer Agomuo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend, Davis - Cynthia Agomuo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Jennifer Agomuo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend, Davis - Cynthia Agomuo (382 Views)

How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Jennifer Agomuo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend, Davis - Cynthia Agomuo by gabinweb: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Cynthia Agomuo, elder sister to Jennifer Agomuo, who was reported to have committed suicide after allegedly killing her boyfriend, Dave, has come out to narrate what really transpired between her late sister and her sister's boyfriend.

Cynthia, who study in same Imo State University (IMSU), and leave in the same room with the deceased, said her sister was killed by Dave and not the other way round.

She noted that Jennifer, who broke up with the boyfriend six days before the incident, received series of threat by Dave that he will deal with her.

Read her story below:

Since the death of my sister I have not been with my phone because it was submitted to the police as I could not handle seeing my own sister who I left to school dead as I returned and for this reason I and my family have not been able to post or to see what has been posted on the internet about my sister and I was so sad to see how quickly people post news without knowing the truth.

My sister had already broken up with Davis Uzoechi for about 6 days past because he abuses her, hits her and always threaten to kill her if she ever tries to leave him but my soft hearted sister out of pity and whatever stupid love she thought she had for this devil didn’t want to report him to the police, her fear was that police could hurt him and she won’t be able to live with that so instead she had a friend that called him on the phone and warn him to stay away from her and after that we have tried to be very careful of him knowing how mean he can be.

I make sure she goes out whenever I’m going out and I let her know when I’m back so she would come back and even she didn’t have anywhere to go she goes to stay with her friends until when I’m back....

Continue reading: https://expresgist.com/2018/11/24/how-jennifer-agomuo-was-killed-cynthia-agomuo/

Re: How Jennifer Agomuo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend, Davis - Cynthia Agomuo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Rip

(1) (Reply)

CEO Ordered Thugs To Beat Her Gateman Who Demanded For His Salary (photos ) / Breaking: Edo State Passes Bill To Ban And Criminalise Cultists in the state(pic / Lady Punishes Taxify Driver Who Tried To Steal Her Iphone 8; Asks Him To Crawl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.