Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno (38835 Views)

Federal Government To Deploy 157 Soldiers For Peacekeeping In South Sudan. / Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot / Deaths At APC Rivers Rally: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by rexwalters: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
Deepfreezer:
Tomorrow they will release forms to recruit more soldiers. ZOO ZOO COUNTRY
Traitor the show must go on,even they should kill a thousand soldiers,may their souls rest in peace,the right man is in control all it shows is that it is not easy to control the beast created by pdp.

NSA Azazi blames PDP for Boko Haram attacks - Premium Times Nigeria
https://www​.premiumtimesng.com/.../485...

NSA Azazi blames PDP for Boko Haram attacks ... That created the climate for what is happening or manifesting itself in country.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/4853-nsa_azazi_blames_boko_haram_attacks_on_pdp_s_politics_of_exclusi.html
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by rexwalters: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
It is you and Reno that is playing politics with the lives of our slain soldiers

Sorry, my life is already consolidated

Worry about urs, plz
No party how much they try to blow issues out of proportion and distort the facts,the wise ones know boko haram is pdp's child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by bejeria101(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Karma with the red dress! Yep thats her.
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by Deepfreezer(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
rexwalters:
Traitor the show must go on,even they should kill a thousand soldiers,may their souls rest in peace,the right man is in control all it shows is that it is not easy to control the beast created by pdp.

NSA Azazi blames PDP for Boko Haram attacks ... That created the climate for what is happening or manifesting itself in country.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/4853-nsa_azazi_blames_boko_haram_attacks_on_pdp_s_politics_of_exclusi.html

Is this the Next level the lifeless one want to take us? cheesy shameless people, tomorrow they will release more forms to recruit soldiers.
What were service chiefs doing at buhari's campaign lunch while BH were slaughtering our soldiers.
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by adetem(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
This touch my heart and I feel crying.... Nigeria is no more save again.
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by plaetton: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
madridguy:
So painful.
Oh really ?
Even you.
Is the reality of this stinking administration beginning to sink in ?
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by rexwalters: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
Deepfreezer:

Is this the Next level the lifeless one want to take us? cheesy shameless people, tomorrow they will release more forms to recruit soldiers.
What were service chiefs doing at buhari's campaign lunch while BH were slaughtering our soldiers.
Failure there are a 180 million Nigerians be waiting for the President of the Republic to remove you from your miserable state of life?Almijiri. Atiku customs man will help you fight boko haram?
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by rexwalters: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
rexwalters:

Abubakar Atiku grandson of othman dan fodio should keep financing his people.
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by Pat4321: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
Obasanjo had to an extent began the process of de-politicizing the Nigerian Army only for Buhari to turn Generals back to politicians.

Any how this pans out it is bad to have a politicized military. The Nigerian Military was engaged in politics from independence up till 1999 and we all saw how that turned out for Nigeria and Nigerians.
No GEJ begin to politicize the Army, Buhari only came and made it worse with tribalism and islamism.
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by ihatesycophant(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
It was wrong for service chiefs to attend political gathering of such proportion. However, Reno should stop playing politics with Nigerian military. The service chiefs are not expected to be everywhere if they have done the needful of putting the right hand in those control bases. This is politics taken too far, if they had been in their homes, would he have called them out with the robe of politics?
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Tribalism ain't good for your health you know.
Why did you change ya d.p naw?
do you lyk d former?
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
do you lyk d former?

I fancy both cheesy
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by Tinyemeka(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Reno I know you derive wild orgasm from such national catastrophe.

How sad it is that from the comfort of ur hiding place in London you continue to salivate at every single ill that befalls this country.

Some of us are aware of the fact that you are simply just biding time hoping that in 2019 if PDP wins you and ur army of thieves can return to Nigeria (Ask rock) to descend, once again, on the nations resources.

Did Reno lie?
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Tinyemeka:

Did Reno lie?
yes sir
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by Deepfreezer(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
rexwalters:
Failure there are a 180 million Nigerians be waiting for the President of the Republic to remove you from your miserable state of life?Almijiri. Atiku customs man will help you fight boko haram?
grin grin did I hear u say miserable? Boy you hv no idea. I've got more bands $$$ than ur entire family put together.
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by bizzibodi(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
This pseudo pastor that rejoice over any bad news in 9jeria,I wish they extradited him ,constript him into d army as recruit & send him to sambissa.
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by gracious4real: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
This Reno Omokri is an idle fool who has nothing meaningful doing.is it only in Nigeria soldiers are killed by insurgents?he should know that this is what they signed for not only in Nigeria but in other places too.
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Newbiee:
See blackmail.
PDP playing politics with soldier's life.

Surely you can't be this senseless. The only person playing with soldiers lives is the president and his service chiefs.
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by Nazaretha1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
This soldier bros, very lively and funny human being, I met him moments ago at the refinery gate and this is the first time I've seen him look so unhappy ; more like sad.
I hope none of his folks was involved in the Metele shoot out with Boko Haram.
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by Nazaretha1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Don't glory in wealth and material things, my dear brother.
Deepfreezer:

grin grin did I hear u say miserable? Boy you hv no idea. I've got more bands $$$ than ur entire family put together.
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
amaniro:

He might be in Nigeria but publicly say he's on exile. Nigeria, we don't have a good security data base. He can be in Nigeria.

Reno is not in Nigeria. He won't even try it.
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by drealer: 12:22am On Nov 25, 2018
Thats serious....

Activate your freetv decoder all by yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAaU_wmKspM
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by ikorodureporta: 4:02am On Nov 25, 2018
Atiku forces! Abi Atiku knows how to end Boko...why him no help us now? I can now call him their grand patron
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by IbrahimDamola: 5:41am On Nov 25, 2018
Sholaco:
@Reno it will never be well with u and your entire family...you part of this country's problem, u r once in government, what did u do exceptional to better the people of your village? Useless wailer, demon pastor, God s watching every one of you

My dear yoruba muslim brother, did Reno's truth pain your skull?

Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

I fancy both cheesy
tanks dear,

By d way am nt stereotyping .
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by Deepfreezer(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2018
Nazaretha1:
Don't glory
in wealth and material things, my dear brother.
Tbh this is not me, the guy just got me upset.
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by Nazaretha1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Don't be annoyed jare.
Deepfreezer:

Tbh this is not me, the guy just got me upset.
Re: 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno by Deepfreezer(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nazaretha1:
Don't be annoyed jare.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting / President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) / Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.