Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Business Advise Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Advise Needed (471 Views)

Bet9ja Business Advise Urgently Needed! / Business Advise, Please / Business Advise: Help A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Advise Needed by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hello...
Please I will be rounding up my contract in two weeks time and I will be coming to Nigeria. I am planning to start a Food Buka. Fried yam and co will be sold too & off course drinks too. I already sent money to my sister for the shop rentage in lagos and work is already going on in the shop (carpenter, painter, electrician...).
With what I was told, it's a good location. The shop is in the center around banks, companies, hotel, markets and motor park.
Please before we go further to buy food stuff, I really want to know if the food business as in Buka is still very lucrative in Lagos. I am still a bit scared of running at loss.
Please advise me o.
Abeg forgive my grammatical errors

1 Like

Re: Business Advise Needed by bosede345: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Very good idea.... But please monitor it by yourself so as to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Business Advise Needed by HappyScent: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Let's it be a standard buka,not those local ones.get good cooks(professional one)experience calaber cooks,u will come back for more.let the enviroment b conducive.u will make it
Re: Business Advise Needed by hardbody: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2019
This is a clear case of putting the cart ahead of the horse. You should have made this enquiry first before committing cash to shop acquisition and refurbishing. Anyways, you can hardly ever go wrong on food business. Just ensure you have a good cook and deliver top notch service excellence. If you can, supervise sales yourself and familiarise yourself with your regular customers. If call a few by name, they will be stuck with you. All the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Can I Add Fund To Nigerian Bank Account Through Card / Contact Me For Your Graphics Designs At A Very Cheap Price / Help A Freelancer Add Value To Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.