Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,555 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nigerian Resellers And Foreign Resellers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Resellers And Foreign Resellers (613 Views)

Unlimited Web Hosting, Resellers And Servers From VBHOSTNET / Unlimited Web Hosting, Resellers And Servers From VBHOSTNET / cPanel Web Hosting, Resellers And Master Resellers Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Resellers And Foreign Resellers by Dizzy001(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2010
most/all foreign web host resellers offer free templates along with their setup but i haven't seen any that offers such and that is what is pulling me from starting my host undecided
in case i'm wrong do you know any nigerian reseller that offers free template along side packages, vbhostnet if your seeing this,i suggest it as a feature. wink
Re: Nigerian Resellers And Foreign Resellers by friendehis(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2010
U seem to have so many douts, well if that is what is pulling back despite all that have been done to make u understand the business of selling web hosting, i think that is not goo enough.

Well if free web hosting templates is what you want, then no problem. FREE web templaes is always available just that we didnt include it except on request. For you to get our free web hosting templates, you have to first sign up and u will have it within 24hrs after your account is setup.

www.vbhostnet.com
Re: Nigerian Resellers And Foreign Resellers by Dizzy001(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2010
wink-sweet- wink
whats left is cash cry

(1) (Reply)

I Ant To Be A Bulk Sms Reseller / Introduction To Cpanel Management. / Programmers needed urgently at a Software Firm in Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.